Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Tell Us Why You Don’t Want Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Be The Next President Of - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tell Us Why You Don’t Want Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Be The Next President Of (2549 Views)

"I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka / PDP Drags Both Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu To Court Demands Their Disqualificatio / BREAKING: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Readies Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us Why You Don’t Want Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Be The Next President Of by dodgelord: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tell us why you don’t want Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to be the next president of Nigeria
Re: Tell Us Why You Don’t Want Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Be The Next President Of by Golan007: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Because they are envious of whom has been blessed.

Bring Osibanjo as the candidate and watch how they'll insult him.
Re: Tell Us Why You Don’t Want Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Be The Next President Of by Abdul05: 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Me.from imo state.>just cos he is a yoruba man.... grin grin

Also responsible for senting baba johna back to the jungle... grin grin

The bitterness of omo here boy..... grin grin grin
Re: Tell Us Why You Don’t Want Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Be The Next President Of by Zonefree(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Golan007:
Because they are envious of whom has been blessed.

Bring Osibanjo as the candidate and watch how they'll insult him.
As a PDP card member, between Osibanjo and Atiku, I'd vote and support Osibanjo.

Between Atiku and Tinubu, I'll vote and support Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Why You Don’t Want Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Be The Next President Of by crazygod(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
1. He is older than Methusalah
2. He is overrated. They say he did something in Lagos rather he transferred government assets to his own property.
3. He has promoted hooliganism in Lagos and he will likely bring it to the federal level if he accidentally becomes president.
4. He is sick. Quarter to death. Let him enjoy his remaining years with the loot he has stolen.
5. I personally hate that entitlement talk. (Emi lo kan). angry
6. He is one of the people that brought this current disaster buhari to deal with Nigeria.
7. He has nothing to offer. No single manifesto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Why You Don’t Want Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Be The Next President Of by Killmaster1(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Cos of one thing only; NEPOTISM.period.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

450,000 Year-old Igbale Aiye (origin Of Mankind) / Who Has Zuma's Revenge Order Number? / Boko Haram Engage Troops In A Heavy Fighting In Gwoza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.