Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Can Labour Leader Lead Nlc To The Promise Land? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Labour Leader Lead Nlc To The Promise Land? (476 Views)

NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians / NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity / Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Labour Leader Lead Nlc To The Promise Land? by Mayodsaint(m): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2011
i find out to trust the labour leader abdulwaheed omar. As for me i describe as a mere effigy. he is not active compare to the days of adams oshiomole.
the 18,000 naira mininum wage can not get anywhere. The labour leader started from 50,000naira minimum wage got reduced to 18,000naira. what a shame. we see our politicians getting various allowances which amounts to millions of naira aside from their basic salary isn't this shameful?
Only God can deliver us in this country! i knw government will not implement that minimum wage they are dribbling the nigerian labours. let's wacth and see!

(1) (Reply)

What Is There Fate / Islamic Banking-sanusi is mad / Okonjo-iweala Meets Us Investors Over Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.