Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,896 members, 7,956,373 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Teaching As A Profession - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Teaching As A Profession (399 Views)

Is The Legal Profession As Lucrative As It Used To Be? / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? / Making Souvenir Bags As A Profession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teaching As A Profession by BlessedHay(m): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
This thread is to help the ones who have passion to teach but want the passion to yield some substantial in return as we know how the teaching profession has been so saturated that the best of teachers are earning peanuts.

I'll be glad to see comments by enlightened individuals who are in the teaching system and those who know what and what are the major requirements needed to be employed to the top high paying schools across the federation.

I've noticed that we miss the road because we do not ask questions from those who have plied the road before us, and we fail/give up because we're not prepared for the success and tribulations.

So please, I'll be glad to learn from the road pavers as I so much cherish a career in education.

Currently I'm undergoing my PDE program which will be concluded in some few months and I've written my TRCN examination too, but deep down I know that there's more to just been a certified teacher as I'll like to equip myself better in the area of teaching Mathematics.

I welcome your comments as regards what else as that's the question that is bothering my mind.

P.S. I'm currently not in the teaching field, as I work as a factory worker.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Teaching As A Profession by Debangis20(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2022
smiley Teaching is a great profession indeed. It has a massive impact in the lives of individuals and their society at large. Many more blessings to our mentors.

BlessedHay sir, can I ask that it seems you are doing a conversion right?
Re: Teaching As A Profession by BlessedHay(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2022
yes boss, but individuals who are in the career already and can lead us through successfully are welcomed to share their knowledge please, as i can see everyday some people who are earning big in the career and others who are barely surviving with the career.

If you have anything that can be of help, kindly share please as per how one to walk on a ladder in the educational career.

Thanks

Debangis20:
smiley Teaching is a great profession indeed. It has a massive impact in the lives of individuals and their society at large. Many more blessings to our mentors.

BlessedHay sir, can I ask that it seems you are doing a conversion right?

(1) (Reply)

I Just Graduated And I Don't Know What Else / Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria To Switch Into In 2023 / My Reply, When Someone Asked If I've Completed My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.