Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

I Made My First N1m Selling Wristbands- Leke Adeboye - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Made My First N1m Selling Wristbands- Leke Adeboye (393 Views)

I Made My First N1M Today / This Leke Ademo Sef! / Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made My First N1m Selling Wristbands- Leke Adeboye by Cruztvblog: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mr Leke, son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has revealed how he made his first one million naira.

According to him, he made his first million naira from selling wristbands, popularly known as rubber bands in local parlance.

Mr lake disclosed this in a recent interview with Tribune where he said:

“I made my first million from selling wristbands, rubber to be precise, promotional gift items for those that are doing branding. Wristbands are just rubber; but if I sell enough of those rubbers with a very tiny margin profit of N50 or N100 at a big Christian event, it adds up.”

He berated some Nigerians who blame the government for the harsh economy while neglecting menial jobs and businesses. See more posts [url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/04/23/i-made-my-first-n1m-selling-wristbands-leke-adeboye/[/url]

Re: I Made My First N1m Selling Wristbands- Leke Adeboye by Draslo(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yes, when people hear that it's Daddy's son that owns the rubber wristbands, they will flock to buy it. They will say Daddy has given these bands extra blessings. Some people even went to another Daay to cry yesdaddy in his ear because he knows the power all these Daddies wield. This is not to credit h tha he is not a good businessman, just stating some bare facts.
Re: I Made My First N1m Selling Wristbands- Leke Adeboye by alpharoyalty: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
You see why it doesn't make sense buying church stickers and wrist bands.
It was all for profits.

1 Like

Re: I Made My First N1m Selling Wristbands- Leke Adeboye by Curious345: 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
Who cares any way ..

Just know that you can never become the next G-O

1 Like

Re: I Made My First N1m Selling Wristbands- Leke Adeboye by sageb: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
Cruztvblog:
Mr Leke, son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has revealed how he made his first one million naira.

According to him, he made his first million naira from selling wristbands, popularly known as rubber bands in local parlance.

Mr lake disclosed this in a recent interview with Tribune where he said:

“I made my first million from selling wristbands, rubber to be precise, promotional gift items for those that are doing branding. Wristbands are just rubber; but if I sell enough of those rubbers with a very tiny margin profit of N50 or N100 at a big Christian event, it adds up.”

He berated some Nigerians who blame the government for the harsh economy while neglecting menial jobs and businesses. See more posts [url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/04/23/i-made-my-first-n1m-selling-wristbands-leke-adeboye/[/url]

Religious conmen
Re: I Made My First N1m Selling Wristbands- Leke Adeboye by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
He buys at #100per one and sells for #2000 per one.
Re: I Made My First N1m Selling Wristbands- Leke Adeboye by Qty7: 2:59am On Apr 24, 2023
lol , with the money your father gave you. good for you

(1) (Reply)

Why Does This Keep Happening To Me? / Certified Social Media Experience Management Consultant / Nigerian M.C Panadol 4 Your Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.