Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

If You Were Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Would You Leave World Bank For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Would You Leave World Bank For Nigeria? (823 Views)

Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank / FULL TEXT: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And The Missing Trillions Pt.1-Chukwuma C. Soludo / Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Would You Leave World Bank For Nigeria? by airmark(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2011
It came to me as a suprise but when i looked stealthily at her decision to come and serve her fatherland, i gave her a kudos. But do you guys think she can carry out freely her plans for the populace under the PDP government? This was an argument between me and my friends who saw her decision as another wasteful effort as they see her doing nothing under the PDP UMBRELLA. If you were to be Iweala, would you have come back to governance after Obasanjo's gorvernment frustrated her out. Will PDP give her the chance?
Re: If You Were Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Would You Leave World Bank For Nigeria? by larride(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07
airmark please check your mail. Sent you a mail since yesterday.
Re: If You Were Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Would You Leave World Bank For Nigeria? by Oracleforce: 6:35pm On Mar 07
World Bank....she is not respected among all these Whitee....she knows that she has the most respect in Nigeria than working as a DG abroad.

In Europe, every black person is known as a black monkey...and racial discrimination is real...she better decide to come and pick an appointment with Charles Soludo or she keep.living in denial abroad...
Re: If You Were Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Would You Leave World Bank For Nigeria? by fourboys: 6:38pm On Mar 07
Oracleforce:
World Bank....she is not respected among all these Whitee....she knows that she has the most respect in Nigeria than working as a DG abroad.

In Europe, every black person is known as a black monkey...and racial discrimination is real...she better decide to come and pick an appointment with Charles Soludo or she keep.living in denial abroad...
U lie
Re: If You Were Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Would You Leave World Bank For Nigeria? by airmark(m): 8:29pm On Mar 07
larride:
airmark please check your mail. Sent you a mail since yesterday.

Can't access my Nairaland email for months now as I lost my PW and retrieval mail's. I will give another mail to send to by tomorrow pls.
Re: If You Were Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Would You Leave World Bank For Nigeria? by Dalohad: 8:32pm On Mar 07
With the amount of zombeic resident urchins in Nigeria, she can never try that again.
Re: If You Were Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Would You Leave World Bank For Nigeria? by larride(m): 5:06am On Mar 08
airmark:

Can't access my Nairaland email for months now as I lost my PW and retrieval mail's. I will give another mail to send to by tomorrow pls.

Ok. Thanks.
Re: If You Were Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Would You Leave World Bank For Nigeria? by larride(m): 7:19pm On Mar 08
Re: If You Were Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Would You Leave World Bank For Nigeria? by larride(m): 6:10am On Mar 31
Re: If You Were Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Would You Leave World Bank For Nigeria? by larride(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01

(1) (Reply)

Un House Car Bombing: The Slow Motion Giant / Wikileaks: Us Embassy Inserts Caveat Emptor! / British Muslims Urged To Reject Democracy, Embrace Shari’a-ruled ‘emirates’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.