Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

We Have Some Very Good Punters You Should Follow On Twitter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Have Some Very Good Punters You Should Follow On Twitter (2707 Views)

Consistent And Good Punters Needed / Good Punters!!! Don't Miss Out On This....get In! / Punters, Rebet This Bet9ja Coupon Code Of Mine: B931escccqsrqc-1280921 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Some Very Good Punters You Should Follow On Twitter by guobe: 2:32am On Jun 30, 2022
I have been on twitter for a short period of time now and I am quite impressed with some of the top Nigerian punters on twitter and I think you should follow them too on twitter as they are doing great works.Predict star on twitter is one person I respect so much and he is doing great on draws and his draws are mainly flawless.Femzy Greenland or obafemi is doing very well too on twitter with draws.A couple of days ago when I saw his draws I was like how did this guy get my own draw too as they were the same.He is doing a nice work.Bet investor is another person doing very well too and I am quite impressed.others are Amber the star girl and mayor of Ekiti and other top Nigerian punters too numerous to mention.Please follow these guys on twitter as they are doing great works even churning out millions of naira in winnings.Also please follow me too guobepredictz on twitter as I am not doing too badly.credit guobepredictz on twitter and telegram.
Re: We Have Some Very Good Punters You Should Follow On Twitter by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 30, 2022
Here is my invitation link for BEE Network. Use the invitation code: causeandeffects. Download at https://bee.com/en/download
Re: We Have Some Very Good Punters You Should Follow On Twitter by Onemind9: 5:37am On Jun 30, 2022
SportyBroker is trying with her 2 Odds as well as LegitCalculator's Bet. And don't forget FreshBoss Tips. �

1 Like

Re: We Have Some Very Good Punters You Should Follow On Twitter by guobe: 6:03am On Jun 30, 2022
Onemind9:
SportyBroker is trying with her 2 Odds as well as LegitCalculator's Bet. And don't forget FreshBoss Tips. �
okay,will check them out.

(1) (Reply)

Should Westerhof Be Hired Again? / Nigeria 2 Guinea 0 @ AYC qualifiers Libya 2011 / 1998' Spain National Team Coach: "It's Pay Back Time For Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.