Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Ways On How To Achieve Your Goals - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ways On How To Achieve Your Goals (242 Views)

5 Ways To Achieve Your Writing Goals In 2022 / 5 Steps On How To Achieve Your Purpose In Life [most Comprehensive Guide] / How To Achieve Your Full Potential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways On How To Achieve Your Goals by Wonderfulderah0(m): 3:22am On Jun 30, 2022
Pinpoint what is most important in your life. Goals must have benefits for you to stay committed to them..Dear reader,have you been discouraged,have you been mocked in one way or the other about that particular dream you want to achieve in life,are the negative thoughts of people towards you bringing you down,forcing you to back off in pursuing you goals.Now is the right time to stand positive and acknowledge your self to greatness cuss all dreams are achievable when you believe in your self.What are goals/dreams:-In an understandable manner,These can be seen as a career,ideas,aim points that one wants to accomplish and make it happen in life.At times,it may seems to be frustrating and all your thoughts will be to give up right? don't quite,because those are challenges that are testing to know how focused and determined you are.A wise man once said that the type of care you give to a seed when germinating will determine how fresh it will look doing harvest time,in essence how hard you work for your goals will determine how successful you will become.So plan your tomorrow in a way you will benefit from it.Below are the feel tips i have for you that will help you in this journey.
(1)SELF DISCIPLINE-Make a standard to your self that this is what i want and how i want it to be.Restrict from planning today and changing of mind tomorrow,do your thing your own way that is right for you but don't make decisions that your mind set do not support cuss you will surely regret it.
(2)ASK SCHOLARS-Knowing learned peoples positive thoughts on any thing you plan doing in life is very important because it makes you to acquire some great knowledge you may not know before..further more you don't just ask any body you know in the name of you want to know more cuss some persons will definitely spoil your mind and focus with their negative ideas.So make sure to consult professional personnel's that will tell you what you actually wish to hear.
(3)SERIOUSNESS-Dreams can't come through or be achieved when you sit and watch waiting for manners to fall from heaven forgetting you are the one to make it happen.What ever thing you plan to do work hard and make sure you get what you want out of it.If it requires extra force,stay focused and go extra miles and discover the necessary means and get it done.
(4)TARGET-Once you are done specifying that particular dream that is very meaningful to you,what is now left for you is to have a reason for choosing it,then work on it with zealousness and don't deviate until you are satisfied with the final outcome from it.
(5)BELIEVE-Anything you are doing and you don't see it as a successful task,just know that you are definitely wasting your time on it.Do what you heart desires and trust your doings on it believing that one day you will explore with it.Even when people castigates and talk shits about you,my dear be your self and keep pushing,one day the rejected fruit will surely be needed.
BOTTOM LINE - With God almighty,all things are possible so don't ever feel he can't help you out, carry him along in all you do and trust me with patience and grace from him you will surely testify.

IF THIS ARTICLE WAS HELPFUL TO YOU LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE COMMENT SECTION....STAY SAVE

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: A Literary Icon Par Excellence / MUST Read: Don't Publish Any Book On Amazon Until You Read This!!! / The Challenges Of Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.