Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Can You Eat Seeing Someone In A Situation Like These - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Eat Seeing Someone In A Situation Like These (245 Views)

If You Eat Boiled Eggs In The Morning Regularly For A Month Here Is What Will Ha / Dream Of Being Injected Or Seeing Someone Trying To Force You To Take Injection / What Are The Benefits Of Rabbit Meat? 10 Reasons That Will Make You Eat At Least (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Eat Seeing Someone In A Situation Like These by Kimiso(m): 6:18am On Jun 30, 2022
I will make this briefly

You went to someone’s house to pay them a visit and there was a large disgusting sore on the leg of that person you just visited and you were served a tantalizing meal after seeing such thing how will you politely reject the food or you will still eat on seeing such condition of that person,

(I should have displayed a pics to demonstrate such sore but it will look too graphic and disgusting so help me read and drop a reasonable comment)
Re: Can You Eat Seeing Someone In A Situation Like These by Kimiso(m): 6:20am On Jun 30, 2022
I will eat but i wont stop imagining the thought of that sore
Re: Can You Eat Seeing Someone In A Situation Like These by donbachi(m): 6:45am On Jun 30, 2022
No be for who neva chop for 2days.
Re: Can You Eat Seeing Someone In A Situation Like These by Kingpin1000: 6:50am On Jun 30, 2022
My papa say " person wey no dey fit hold throat go someday bring disgrace to himself".
It's not everywhere nor anywhere or place you should eat.

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Surgery In Dubai / Yellow Peeling Oil / Do You Want To Get White Teeth? Try These 3 Home Remedies To Get White Teeth VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.