Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State (18898 Views)

Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) / Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President / Court Jude Agbaso’s Impeachment After Eight Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by Bigkoko: 7:52am On Jun 30, 2022
The Op forgot to add; Martin Agbaso helped Rochas Okoroocha to win IMO Gubernatorial elections pairing up with Martin Agbaso younger brother as Deputy; Jude Agbaso!

Well, Okoroocha rewarded Martin Agbaso by having IMSHA impeach ex Deputy Gov Jude Agbaso!

Nice combos! Agbaso is the better definition of a typical owerri family! Non Violent, love looking good, hard working, love development as a business! That's why after Lagos & possibly Abuja, no where in Nigeria has much hotels than owerri! That's before the bleaching current Gov Hope for Hopeless came in!

As useless as Okoroocha is, Owerri was relatively peaceful & free from Even seccesionist agitations!

But this current idiot Gov, I don't know!
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by InoGetJoy: 7:52am On Jun 30, 2022
popez:

Bro, please why is Tinubu destroying northern businesses in Lagos? It's very heartbreaking and inhuman to do that in this economy.
Tinubu hates northerners, don't you know? He only does eye service so they'll give him presidency. If he wins you'll see what'll happen to northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by Omoboricash(m): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:
It is now the labour party vs others. Anyone who refused to join the ship now should have him or herself to blame when the ship sails. Fellow Nigerians, let's take back our dear country now or never.
Which country? you mean the one you're calling zoo.
Better continues ur BIAFRA agitation bcoss Obi him tu dey lie can't win the forthcoming presidential election
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by robinso01(m): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2022
annyz:

The head leads

Head alone is not enough when other parts are bad. I just wish the party can ban some politicians from joining the party, so as not to effect the party and the candidate wrongly.
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by robinso01(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2022
07kjb:

U are right but they might not have much influence in his government... unlike others who has many allies to settle

If you say so.
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by Gandollaar(f): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Okealaaye:

Obi's supporters resort to abuse even without provocation all the time. I wonder why! Whoever it is that doesn't follow them into LP they must abuse or curse. Who respects my own opinion? Are we born of the same parents? I have all the rights to say that there's nothing about Peter Obi that thrills me. Nothing! I do not like his personality, his high-pitched voice which is unlike the shrill wailings of a toddler who had his akara snatched by a wicked uncle. This hype about Obi ain't gonna have any effect on many Nigerian people, just because the bulk of his militant and abusive followers are mostly from his Igbo people. Let Obi first contest for Senate before seeking a higher office. That's the natural path chosen by other former governors most of whom are his betters.
If you want me to read your mention, then paragraph well.

I didn't read.
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by naija4life247: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2022
naptu2:
Chief Martin Agbaso was a senator on the platform of the NRC during the 3rd Republic. He served as President Obasanjo's special adviser on ecology from 2001-2004. He was the APGA governorship candidate in Imo State in 2007. In November 2018, he joined APC with over 27,000 members from APGA.

Oseloka Obaze was appointed as the secretary to the Anambra State Government by Peter Obi (he and Mr Obi attended the same school). He was the PDP governorship candidate in Anambra State in 2017. He is currently a senior figure in Mr Obi's campaign organisation.

Oseloka H. Obaze @OselokaHObaze

https://twitter.com/OselokaHObaze/status/1542168005517393927

Insignificant figures.

He was a Senator on NRC ticket at the same time when Tinubu was a Senator on SDP ticket. Today, Tinubu is the most prominent and most prolific politician in Nigeria, while our Igbo Senator is nowhere to be found
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by robinso01(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Ddokie:

Very instructive.

I believe however that with PO as the leader, it will give better direction to the party.

I hope so. But the party need to be cautious with some politicians that will be allowed into the party
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by HilcomTech(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2022
Angelfrost:
SouthEast is definitely locked for Peter Obi!

SE are a minority tribe in Nigeria.

check INEC website for clarifications
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by InoGetJoy: 7:56am On Jun 30, 2022
Okealaaye:

Obi's supporters resort to abuse even without provocation all the time. I wonder why! Whoever it is that doesn't follow them into LP they must abuse or curse. Who respects my own opinion? Are we born of the same parents? I have all the rights to say that there's nothing about Peter Obi that thrills me. Nothing! I do not like his personality, his high-pitched voice which is unlike the shrill wailings of a toddler who had his akara snatched by a wicked uncle. This hype about Obi ain't gonna have any effect on many Nigerian people, just because the bulk of his militant and abusive followers are mostly from his Igbo people. Let Obi first contest for Senate before seeking a higher office. That's the natural path chosen by other former governors most of whom are his betters.
Barking like rabid dogs is the stock-in-trade of Tinubu's urchins.
Check all threads of Peter Obi and Atiku and you'll see Tinubu's urchins foaming like the mad dogs they are.
I wouldn't blame them though, you can't be supporting a druggie without being a druggie

1 Like

Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by Gandollaar(f): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
AnambraLASTson won't come here and attack naptu now, let him post anything related to Tinubu and see how he reacts.

We're Jagabanist anyway
Must you bring tribe into everything? You are too tribalistic.
Naptu is autistic.
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 30, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Barking like rabid dogs is the stock-in-trade of Tinubu's urchins.
Check all threads of Peter Obi and Atiku and you'll see Tinubu's urchins foaming like the mad dogs they are.
I wouldn't blame them though, you can't be supporting a druggie without being a druggie

You have just confirmed my observations about curses and abuse. Must you do as the people you call Tinubu urchins do? Can two wrongs ever make a right? What concerns Tinubu in this conversation between supposedly two adults that you must drag him into it? This is the way you people started in 2015 and for 8years you're out of reckoning in the Central scheme of things. Only God can give power to whoever He wishes. Do not let's preempt Him.
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by 07kjb: 8:06am On Jun 30, 2022
Gandollaar:
Yesso

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by CzarChris(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2022
naptu2:
Chief Martin Agbaso was a senator on the platform of the NRC during the 3rd Republic. He served as President Obasanjo's special adviser on ecology from 2001-2004. He was the APGA governorship candidate in Imo State in 2007. In November 2018, he joined APC with over 27,000 members from APGA.

Oseloka Obaze was appointed as the secretary to the Anambra State Government by Peter Obi (he and Mr Obi attended the same school). He was the PDP governorship candidate in Anambra State in 2017. He is currently a senior figure in Mr Obi's campaign organisation.

Oseloka H. Obaze @OselokaHObaze

https://twitter.com/OselokaHObaze/status/1542168005517393927
This political ashawo no dey shame sef? HABA!!!
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by 07kjb: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2022
Okealaaye:

Stop the cheap blackmail
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by ThatFairGuy1: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2022
What's tribalistic in my statement?

Isn't it a fact that he's quick to attack him whenever he post anything related to Tinubu?

If with that I'm too tribalistic then you're over tribalistic because you do that more than me undecided

Meanwhile, I know sey no be your pic dey your profile
Gandollaar:
Must you bring tribe into everything? You are too tribalistic.
Naptu is autistic.
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by Sunexy(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2022
oyin44:
don't you think you are getting frustrated ... grin

Perplexed with ur life... Miserable remains the second name... Why

Why don't you stick to Biafra rather than coming here to show up ur frustration... grin

Abdul05 .. don't respond l will take care of him.. grin
You realize yorubas agitate for oduduwa nation the way biafra. Will you tell those yoruba elders that wanted oduduwa nation to stick it up their ass too? cheesy
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by Alexis11: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2022
Abdul05:
grin

Every politician is looking for where to butter his own bread ..... grin

Since , majority of the ibos have decided that "Lp is the only way forward to cling to that power...."

Chief Agbaso , like many other ibos.. has no choice ... grin

Funny enough, those politicians are no longer old thieves immediately they join Labour party. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by Alexis11: 8:22am On Jun 30, 2022
blazesam:
This is becoming so good..

Youth refused to be forced into what they can't bear...

Yemi would have been our choice, but they refuse because he was too poor and felt he has never ruled before.

We youth refuse to be fooled again.

Peter Obi remains the only choice we have

You all hated Yemi the same way you hate BAT... Stop disguising just to convert his supporters. grin

1 Like

Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by blazesam(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2022
Alexis11:

You all hated Yemi the same way you hate BAT... Stop disguising.

If I ever loved any politician then it has been no any other person than PYO.. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.

if it means Tinubu will step down for him too I wouldn't mind
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by Angelfrost(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2022
HilcomTech:

SE are a minority tribe in Nigeria.

check INEC website for clarifications

Well, I merely stated a clear observation... The thrust of your comment is beyond me sir.

The majority or minority of the tribe in question is completely moot to the stated fact!
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
AnambraLASTson won't come here and attack naptu now, let him post anything related to Tinubu and see how he reacts.

We're Jagabanist anyway
Emilokan, the greatest politician in Africa...

On your mandate we shall forever stand

1 Like

Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by Abdul05: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2022
Alexis11:

Funny enough, those politicians are no longer old thieves immediately they join Labour party. grin
abi o... That is the thought of an ibo man... grin grin
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by InoGetJoy: 8:35am On Jun 30, 2022
Okealaaye:

You have just confirmed my observations about curses and abuse. Must you do as the people you call Tinubu urchins do? Can two wrongs ever make a right? What concerns Tinubu in this conversation between supposedly two adults that you must drag him into it? This is the way you people started in 2015 and for 8years you're out of reckoning in the Central scheme of things. Only God can give power to whoever He wishes. Do not let's preempt Him.
But you asked a question and I answered you. Ok, I apologize for calling them rabid dogs, but I had to because that's how they act.
I don't know what you mean by "you people", but I'm only for a better Nigeria, I don't care where the president is from.
I hope God intervenes and help a good leader come into power because another 8 years of suffering and bloodshed will surely make this country implode and we'll suffer more
Sorry sir

1 Like

Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by otipoju(m): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2022
Abdul05:
grin

Every politician is looking for where to butter his own bread ..... grin

Since , majority of the ibos have decided that "Lp is the only way forward to cling to that power...."

Chief Agbaso , like many other ibos.. has no choice ... grin

Exactly what will happen to many politicians in the coming months and years. They always want to be in the ruling party or where majority of Nigerians are tending towards.

As the Obi movement grows, expect more and more politicians to cross carpet.
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by PrinceOfLagos: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2022
07kjb:

Are you from EMEKUKU?
Agbaso is not albino , stop the lies please
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by Omoslim26: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2022
Bigkoko:
The Op forgot to add; Martin Agbaso helped Rochas Okoroocha to win IMO Gubernatorial elections pairing up with Martin Agbaso younger brother as Deputy; Jude Agbaso!

Well, Okoroocha rewarded Martin Agbaso by having IMSHA impeach ex Deputy Gov Jude Agbaso!

Nice combos! Agbaso is the better definition of a typical owerri family! Non Violent, love looking good, hard working, love development as a business! That's why after Lagos & possibly Abuja, no where in Nigeria has much hotels than owerri! That's before the bleaching current Gov Hope for Hopeless came in!

As useless as Okoroocha is, Owerri was relatively peaceful & free from Even seccesionist agitations!

But this current idiot Gov, I don't know!

I don't like Hope at all but I second his stand against ipob's agenda.
How can a governor of a state allow a particular sect impose their unauthorized militant sect into the state handing over guns to brainwash thugs and criminals to intimidate others who do not support their nonsensical scam struggle undecided
Owerri belongs to Ndi Imo State not ipob as a sect and we have SOPs if anything will be created in the state it will pass through some stages,but some people just want a particular proscribed sect that has a terrorist tag to prove wrong to impose their illegally armed wing on the state, would dat not be drawing constant confrontations with the army?
Nice one from Dede Agbaso.
I choose to be ObiDient.
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by anonimi: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Johnrake69:
You can download labour party's manifesto. It's people's oriented. No sane Nigerian will support APC or PDP after going through Labour Party's manifesto.

In summary, the dogo turenci is a scam way of saying that LP is against privatisation, so that looters and rogues like Obi can continue the corruption that has wrecked government owned businesses like the NITELs of yore. Thanks to Atiku for deregulating the telcos sector with Obasanjo 22 years ago. Would we have nairaland without it

solutionsnow:
‎NNPC refineries are like buying a car in 1970 and retained it till 2019. It has been in use and not undergone major maintenance overtime. Since you bought the car, you gave the car to a driver for commercial purpose because he needs a job, you fuel it, do yearly registration renewals while you also pay the salary of the driver. You keep funding it because it is your asset.

A data from NNPC stated that the refineries made a loss of N132.5 billion in 2018 as well a loss of N95billion in 2017. Refineries which are huge revenue earner in some countries is a source of shame in Nigeria. What a pathetic thing to note that successive administrations have no solutions to the plight of those refineries.

I have carried out some maintenance works at Warri refinery a couple of times between 2014 and 2016. I must confess, that refinery is a carcass. With the knowledge of investment I have, I cannot buy it -even at a very low price- if I don't have modern technology and adequate finance to rehabilitate it. Take it or leave it, the refineries are long dead.   

Eleme Petrochemical Limited is back to life and producing beyond installed capacity after it was privatised to Indorama Company from India. I was  part of the team that participated in the expansion jobs  in 2015 of that once upon a time, long dead company. Take a trip to Eleme Junction, Port-Harcourt, the trailers having businesses to do at the Eleme Petrochemical company will give you headache, just to know the company has been revived. 

Finally, I still believe that privatisation is the way out.

Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Limited (IEPL), located in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria, a Group Company of Indorama Corporation, is a Poly-Olefins producer of a range of Polyethylene and Polypropylene products. IEPL was a 100% subsidiary of Nigerian Government owned Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) with the name Eleme Petrochemicals Company Limited (EPCL).

When the erstwhile EPCL was privatized, under the Privatization Program, the Indorama Corporation emerged as the core investor and acquired the Unit in August 2006. Since then, IEPL has recorded several achievements of smooth & stable operations, enhanced production capacities, winning of several global awards & certifications and has become a successful model of the Nigeria's Privatization Program

https://www.indoramaeleme.com/about-iepl.php

1 Like

Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by BlockResearcher: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2022
You are right, nevethelss a man who is only sick in one part of the body has a better chance of recovery than he that is sick in all parts of the body including his head. As long as the head (President) is the doing well, it will only take time and a little effort to have every other part of the body to do the right thing.

robinso01:
At the end of the day, most politicians we're avoiding in other parties might still find their way here in labour,which still means recycling process.
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by Teenaira: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2022
an0daGuy:
Agbaso the owerri albino godfather has joined Labor Party? shocked

Who dared to give him card and do his induction?

Make una calm down. Please calm down. It is good to calm down.
Osun election is very, very close. When will Peter Obi going back to Egypt to find out what is wrong with Nigeria power system ? When ?
Re: Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State by Gandollaar(f): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
What's tribalistic in my statement?

Isn't it a fact that he's quick to attack him whenever he post anything related to Tinubu?

If with that I'm too tribalistic then you're over tribalistic because you do that more than me undecided

Meanwhile, I know sey no be your pic dey your profile
I knew you would come wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Predicts Tinubu Victory, Picks Obi As Second Favorite / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores / NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.