Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Opinion: Why Wike Should Not Join APC!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Why Wike Should Not Join APC!!! (336 Views)

Why Wike Should Be Expelled From The PDP / Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku / Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Why Wike Should Not Join APC!!! by IamNat: 7:24am On Jun 30, 2022
It is no doubt that Mr Wike before and after the PDP primary election remains a force to reckon with within the party and he would have been a tremendous support to Atiku if he were to be the running mate, he has the number with him. But unfortunately, Mr Atiku can't make the same mistake Obasanjo made with him in 1999. What goes around they say comes around

Should Wike decide to leave the party and join APC, there are certain implications to this which majorly is that it would make the whole election look like a contest between the south and northern Nigeria, which I believe would cause too much tension in the country. If Wike should join Tinubu's campaign, it would be the first time when the big politicians with great structures are coming together in the south, the North will calculate it to be a coup against them and this can jeopardize Tinubu's campaigns.

Already, the northern leaders are scared of Tinubu, they are sceptical about him, they believe he's too ambitious and it is obvious they won't be able to control him, they know that Tinubu's romance with them is just to get to power and they believe he'll show his true colours when he gets to be president.

Now if Wike should join Tinubu's campaign, it definitely will make them more scared. Wike has always stood against the north, he has always spoken against the control and sharing of resources in the country and that is something the north does not want.

WHAT THEN CAN BE DONE?
Wike should wait until the dying minute before quitting the party should he be planning to dump PDP, he should pay them back in the same coin he was paid initially, by so doing all would have been sealed with no going back possible for anyone.

PLEASE NOTE
I'm not saying Wike will join APC, I am saying in the case he's planning to join APC.

Also, this is just my opinion, it's just my thoughts, if you know you can't discuss politics reasonably by arguing your point based on logical reasons please do not comment with abuse. Do not try to force your own opinion on anyone on this thread, you have who you support and why you support him so also do others. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Why Wike Should Not Join APC!!! by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2022
Thursday morning gibberish!
Re: Opinion: Why Wike Should Not Join APC!!! by derecho(m): 7:31am On Jun 30, 2022
Wine should just stay neutral and ensure no rigging in Rivers State.

APC is a no-no and is worse than PDP
Re: Opinion: Why Wike Should Not Join APC!!! by Olaoluwa122: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2022
O.P should just go back to sleep Wike is going no where...Vote P.D.P... Vote Atiku in 2023
Re: Opinion: Why Wike Should Not Join APC!!! by seunmsg(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2022
I support the opinion of the OP. Wike, Fayose, Ikpeazu, Ortom and other disgruntled PDP members should not join APC. They should remain in PDP and work against the party from within.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Why Wike Should Not Join APC!!! by Validated: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2022
Wike, Fayose, Ortom are not going anywhere. All they want is to extract some oounds of flesh from Atiku. Anyone hoping these guyscare going to support them are dreaming.
These are the usual grandstanding to get ahead. Ask yourself, why would Wike abandon PDP to join Amaechi as Apprentice in APC?
Re: Opinion: Why Wike Should Not Join APC!!! by Carlosdd: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
Thursday morning gibberish!

The op talk about idiot like you , someone says is own opinion then you call it gibberish, I think your dead brain need evaluation

(1) (Reply)

Yusuf Datti-baba Ahmed Biography: Net Worth, Wiki, Age, Early Life, Education, P / Education Sector Supports: HE Peter Obi Truly Has Investment Footprints In Kenya / Osun Election:suspected Vote Buying Caught On Camera At Ward 1 Modakeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.