Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Welcomes Another Child On 1st Son’s Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Welcomes Another Child On 1st Son’s Birthday (219 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Welcomes Another Child On 1st Son’s Birthday by Lumenasblog(m): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2022
It's a double Blessing for the Nwoko family as Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, and her husband, Ned Nwoko celebrates the coming of their child number two.

The billionaire businessman publicized the good news on his Instagram on Wednesday 29th June.

He wrote, “ It’s a Double celebration today for the family as Moon turns Two years. He’s growing every day looking forward to the future with so much Enthusiasm.

“Happy birthday Son. It’s also a delight to announce the arrival of our second son. Regina and the baby are doing very well in Amman Jordan.

“Uniquely moon and his baby brother now shares same birth date. The family is over the Moon � �� “

In same vane, Regina Daniels who couldn't hide her excitement wrote on her verified Instagram handle.

"June 29th is indeed a blessed date for me and my family… With so much joy in my heart, I announce the birth of my second son.

“Moon and his younger brother are definitely gonna be each other’s lifetime companion, partner-in-crime with an unbreakable bond in Jesus’ name coupled with the fact that they share the same birthday… I am so blessed. @princemunirnwoko, you got your best gift and I’m so happy. You get very excited when you see babies.”

The Nollywood actress and wife of billionaire businessman also marked the birthday of Moon her first child in a special way with loving words, revealing how unready she was when she was carrying Moon's pregnancy and gave birth to him but grateful she had him and very happy about it. Also noting that his birth had transformed her into a vulnerable version of who she now is.

With a lengthy write up, she posted, "When I was pregnant with you, I was not ready, I was still insistent on living my youthful extravagant life but now everything I do is you, from waking up to eating, to working, in everything, I think about you.

“Moon you are the smartest, kindest, cutest, most intelligent, most friendly and most giving little boy I have come across. The things you choose to say sometimes amaze me. You are proof that indeed the fruit doesn’t fall far away from the tree.”

Baba, my little boy, my mini-me, my Jagaban like you call yourself, my star boy. Raising you is a journey I never knew would transform me into a vulnerable version of myself, in ways I never could have imagined. It has made me more patient, more understanding, and more loving. Seeing you grow up and become your own person has been both beautiful and breathtaking.

"When I look at you I can’t contain the love my heart feels, in that moment the best I can do is stare at you for no reason and tell you that I love you my Baba.

“You have been a source of joy to the entire household, you are loved beyond words, I have no doubt that you will make us proud, I thank God and bless the day, June 29th, that you were born. You are the light of my life. Seeing you grow up has been one of the greatest gifts I could have ever received.

“Moon we’ll do this life thing together, I’ll always have your back. I will live for you, I promise to always be there and when life throws hard times your way, I promise to catch it first. I love you my son @princemunirnwoko.”

See more dazzling photos and videos in:
[url=https://lumenasblog.com.ng/2022/06/30/regina-daniels-ned-nwoko-welcomes-another-child-on-1st-sons-birthday-photos-videos/][/url]

Congratulations to them, may they keep flourishing like the Cedars of Lebanon ������. Everything na double double �.

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Hold This Video Will Chase Away All Your Worries With Laugh / Zinoleesky Full Performance At The Infinix VIP Concert / A Side Chick Is Everything A Man Wants In His Woman – Media Personality Jon Joe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.