Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Had A Dream About Xrp - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Had A Dream About Xrp (795 Views)

Earn XRP Airdrop For Free / Pump XRP !!! Crypto !!! Cryptocurrency / Is It Safe To Invest In Ripples (XRP) Now Despite The Drop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream About Xrp by goodman41: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2022
I had a dream last night and xrp went to zero and I have huge amount of xrp. Now l don't know what to do.
Re: I Had A Dream About Xrp by rainlover(m): 7:32am On Jul 01, 2022
goodman41:
I had a dream last night and xrp went to zero and I have huge amount of xrp. Now l don't know what to do.
keep holding till it gets to zero grin grin
Re: I Had A Dream About Xrp by johnland: 7:57am On Jul 01, 2022
If you have access to where you store your xrp tokens. Move it to an exchange and sell it off. Xrp/usdt pair is offered on Binance.
Re: I Had A Dream About Xrp by goodman41: 10:24am On Jul 01, 2022
johnland:
If you have access to where you store your xrp tokens. Move it to an exchange and sell it off. Xrp/usdt pair is offered on Binance.
am going to loose a allot I bought when it was 496 and now is 189
Re: I Had A Dream About Xrp by AyodejiFelix(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2022
You can send and receive your Cryptocurrencies from any platform instantly, or save securely in your www.YellowCard.io wallet until you’re ready to withdraw.
Re: I Had A Dream About Xrp by frenzzy2(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
rainlover:
keep holding till it gets to zero grin grin
I bet no b with clear eye you take type
Re: I Had A Dream About Xrp by rainlover(m): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin grin
frenzzy2:
I bet no b with clear eye you take type
watin expect me to talk ni? Person dream wey wey xrp rugpull and him no know watin to do ?
Re: I Had A Dream About Xrp by idomalord: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
goodman41:

It must really be a nightmare
Well u are right because as at this morning, btc has touched 19k and hopefully would go down more.

How many xrp do u have?
Are u willing to sell
?
Which wallet do u use??

(1) (Reply)

Why Fintech, Telecoms, Real Estate Topped List Of Thriving Sectors In Africa / Is The Worse Over? Now Is The Best Time To Invest In Bitcoin Again! Buy BTC Now / Ngcarpower Review - Is Ngcarpower Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.