Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him (53676 Views)

22-Year-Old Nurse, Ginika Judith Okoro Dies In Her Boyfriend's House In Imo / Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by Goldbw122(m): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
This life na internet now
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by Mina79(f): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
wwwtortoise:
Not a good way to mourn the departed though but verily verily I tell you that she’s a more faithful girlfriend than many married women.

She’ll get over it soon and jump on another pr!ck on her sub list. Nothing new.

It’s the duty of mothers to shield their son from drama queens like this. Not good for your son and the family.

Condolences to the bereaved family.
Men don't have monopoly of jumping to another pussy after the demise of their partner.
Know this and know peace!
It's not a man's world it's all our world!
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by Ipp1: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Oh
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by Zane2point4(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
Just mourning her money bag,i dont see any grieve here,these new generation women are smthn else
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by CheapHomes1: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
kingthreat:

No it is not. We have no idea but it can cause some complications. Too much of it can be a problem.

Then there was no need mentioning obesity and it's relation to health just cos a fat guy died
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by wwwtortoise(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mina79:

Men don't have monopoly of jumping to another pussy after the demise of their partner.
Know this and know peace!
It's not a man's world it's all our world!

It goes both ways ma’am.
This is not a fight for gender monopoly over adultery cum fornication.

Peace !
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by nick50(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
D guy na ajibutter that's y obesity kill am quick quick check well na him parents money make d babe still dey mourn am cos Sapa Don locate d babe since her ATM died
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by sonofElElyon: 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Gift52:
Watch how a grieved Nigerian lady makes a video for her dead boyfriend to reminisce on the happy moments they shared

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cfa_1yFAmQr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5wdnAzD7jg

This video is predominantly an advert of the YouTuber. No tik tok video there
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by EmzyT: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Moneyboyz:
You have no idea how the hi guys sounds like, maybe do that at the end of the video, it's annoying.

I hate videos with long talks before the real news.

I tell you bro, I just weak for the Video sef
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by adahsimeon66(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
steq:
She gave him peace in his last moments. RIP to the young dude. May we not die before our time
Amen
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
a lot of psychiatric patient on social media lately, now who release the corpse to that psychopath
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by 2sexycom(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
wwwtortoise:
Not a good way to mourn the departed though but verily verily I tell you that she’s a more faithful girlfriend than many married women.

She’ll get over it soon and jump on another pr!ck on her sub list. Nothing new.

It’s the duty of mothers to shield their son from drama queens like this. Not good for your son and the family.

Condolences to the bereaved family.
if I was the family member of thag boy, she will pay for such nonsense...
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by dominique(f): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Just 20 years old? Such a painful loss to his loved ones, may God console them. RIP to the deceased
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by Mina79(f): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
wwwtortoise:

It goes both ways ma’am.
This is not a fight for gender monopoly over adultery cum fornication.

Peace !
My response is to the person I quoted!
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by yahmohy27: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
Gift52:
Watch how a grieved Nigerian lady makes a video for her dead boyfriend to reminisce on the happy moments they shared

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cfa_1yFAmQr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5wdnAzD7jg
Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by Peppabae(f): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
UrPapa:
Catching cruise with a dead body
Which kain generation I follow come this world sef
����� grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by asatemple(f): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Am just speechless. Rest in peace son
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by Edozie4bc: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
You're a fool
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by EmekaBlue(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
The video didn't show shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by Thomasankara(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
KiNg0G:
they need to ban tiktok

check well fi be yahoo plus

I swear e fit be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / Sadiq Sani's Neck Surgery Sponsored By Kebbi Governor's Wife Was Successful / 193 New COVID-19 Cases, 1045 Tested, 110 discharged, 3 Deaths On May 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.