Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

A Valuable Business Lesson I Learnt From Zee World Yesterday - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Valuable Business Lesson I Learnt From Zee World Yesterday (175 Views)

Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It / Business Lesson From A Drug Dealer / Chronicles Of Catalan : Five Lessons I Learnt From Paddy Adenuga's Memoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Valuable Business Lesson I Learnt From Zee World Yesterday by PromiseObasi(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2022
I was in the sitting room the other day when this "Twist Of Fate" teaser came up.

My Mom hissed..

What's the matter ma?

"Promise, will you believe they've been showing this series for about 4 years now before we even packed into our new home".

I've always thought that Zee World was Crap.

Any time I sat down to watch, I felt like my IQ was reducing, I felt I was loosing some brain cells, Lol.

I decided to stay a little longer to see if they had improved in their acting and see if they have made any noticeable change on their marketing.

The next series shown was just as expected,

First thing I observed was that the grand mom and grand daughter were the same person (tears), Just a little costume and facial transformation here and there.

In a nutshell, they haven't changed. Loads of bad actors and very annoying scenes.

But there is something they do so well..

Something I admire about their ability to capture attention and retain it.

The suspension at the end of every episode and then the soundtrack. Saluer.

The last episode is always ended in suspense.

You will want to know what happens next.

THAT IS THEIR BIGGEST MARKETING GAME.

How can you use this in your business as a Vendor or entrepreneur? I can't just tell you a story without a moral lesson (smirks)

Before you launch a product or a service, create suspense around it.

Make people believe that 'something hooge' is coming!

Tell them how it is the best and better than anything else they have ever seen.

It works all the time.

Don't lie to them if you won't deliver as promised. It will bounce back at you and will be terrible.

Till we meet again and talk about how far we have come, I will be rooting for you from this end..

Check out my last post on "My Pastor Is A Better Marketer Than You" about 70 people have seen it already.

If you want to connect with me on Whatsapp, click on the link below
https://twitter.com/promise_cee and then proceed to click on the link to my WhatsApp Dm

1 Like

Re: A Valuable Business Lesson I Learnt From Zee World Yesterday by dawnomike(m): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2022
Telemundo and Zeeworld are some ladies' number one distraction till BBN starts
Re: A Valuable Business Lesson I Learnt From Zee World Yesterday by PromiseObasi(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2022
Yes it is.. cheesy

They have a target audience and they don't fail to deliver

dawnomike:
Telemundo and Zeeworld are some ladies' number one distraction till BBN starts

(1) (Reply)

Get The Most Affordable Commercial Land In Lekki Free Zone, Ibeju-lekki, Lagos. / How To Use Instagram Giveaway To Drive Sales / I'm Looking For A Hired Purchase Car For Bolt/uber. Contact Me On 09047167535

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.