Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car (44628 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / 8-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Treks 2KM To School Gets A Bicycle Gift (Photos) / Chideraa Njoku Graduates From Indian University, Bags First Class, Gets A Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by Freerhyme1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Plz ooo

Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
OkodiDenzel:
Good but could be better...

What about creating an enabling platform to support and expand her dreams.

Why not give her the needed publicity or set up a forum that would make her reach more students along her primary objectives? Create an SPV to encourage and train more of her type etc.

A car is just another liability. Assuming she is on a salary of 100k how would she maintain it? Whereas those enabling environment is capable of making her own more cars if she plays by the rules.

What have you done to support her in your own little way? It's easier for you to type trash in your little room i guess, Chief justice of Busy Body Court of Appeal.

2 Likes

Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by harmony75: 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Congratulations ma'am ❤️
Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by ufotunang: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
That is a wife materials... while many other girls and ladies will use tiktok to dance and shake their bumbum and breast and expose their unclothedness... nawaoooo
Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by kingthreat(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
OkodiDenzel:

You must be brain dead or just want to be noticed...poor you. Inferiority complex will kill you for nothing.

Now read my post all over but this time take it slowly so you can make your next foolish post.

Nah I am not braindead. I am quite intelligent and perhaps better than every member of your low-IQ household that brought you up to retort with insults when corrected. A car gift was given in commendation of a woman who uses her tiktok account for education. Something that was welcomed by the beneficiary but unrepentant scums criticize the move. People that have never been charitable in their lives criticize acts of charity. Your own brain never dead but na shiit full dere.

1 Like

Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by LongBig(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
OkodiDenzel:

You must be brain dead!

Now read my post all over but this time take it slowly so you can make your next foolish post.

Can a brain dead fellow write? It shows how stupid you are you this mkpumuniri takers. Shut the Bleep up there is nothing insignificant in what you wrote! I saw a pain ipob pigs!
Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by jclassiq(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
She deserves it and even more.
Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by LongBig(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Typical okoro man, you guys can't engage in a positive argument without throwing insults like demented idiots, it is simply because you lack the mental capacity, evidence of an empty skull.

longbig Kingthreat don't mind the monkey, na their way.

It’s just so alarming
Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by placeofallure(f): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
adexarts:
That is a welcome development...

Meanwhile, checkout my digital art below.......you can also follow the thread on my signature to view all my works.

I won't view your works, I don't mince my words. I'm not a fan of your logo man.

Awa lo kan!
Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by BRATISLAVA: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
okeychukwuj:
She's really impacting knowledge

Impacting?
Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by delpee(f): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Congratulations! You're doing very well, teacher Sade. God bless you.
Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by Basher8583: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
Vyzz:
shocked

Education is the key.

Though our current government doesn't value it but I implore Y'all to vote for Peter Obi as he is a lover of education and will build Nigeria to what it should be

Nice one for the sweet lady
I have ruled

We should leave a presidential candidate that had 1st class in accounting and vote for a candidate that had "Pass" which is lower than 3rd class oh.

Una dey craze
Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by Vyzz: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Basher8583:

We should leave a presidential candidate that had 1st class in accounting and vote for a candidate that had "Pass" which is lower than 3rd class oh.

Una dey craze

Who has first class in accounting grin angry

Someone that can't even speak English and has no certificate
Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by Basher8583: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Vyzz:

Who has first class in accounting grin angry

Someone that can't even speak English and has no certificate

This one is under the influence of hard substance.

You dont sound ok.

Are you sure you are in the right reality?
Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by Wwwq: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
How
Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by OkodiDenzel: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
LongBig:

Can a brain dead fellow write? It shows how stupid you are you this mkpumuniri takers. Shut the Bleep up there is nothing insignificant in what you wrote! I you are just a pain ipob pig

I was sure about you making your next foolish post. Your brains are actually decaying with untoward putrefying odour.

I know you will try your luck again with another senseless post.

Come along...
Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by OkodiDenzel: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Typical okoro man, you guys can't engage in a positive argument without throwing insults like demented idiots, it is simply because you lack the mental capacity, evidence of an empty skull.

You finally made the foolish post. Your Monika is your undoing...stay pressed you nitwit!

Free to attempt another senseless post.
Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by OkodiDenzel: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
kingthreat:

Nah I am not braindead. I am quite intelligent and perhaps better than every member of your low-IQ household that brought you up to retort with insults when corrected. A car gift was given in commendation of a woman who uses her tiktok account for education. Something that was welcomed by the beneficiary but unrepentant scums criticize the move. People that have never been charitable in their lives criticize acts of charity. Your own brain never dead but na shiit full dere.

I was sure you have a foolsih post to make. Stay hard pressed you slowpoke ad you attempt another senseless post.
Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by kingthreat(m): 3:48am On Jul 02, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Thank you my brother. People like him are a sore.
Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by OkodiDenzel: 5:22am On Jul 02, 2022
LongBig:

Frustration is written all over your post but don’t worry I have cane for nitwit like you! My brains are well functioning but can we say same thing about you and your brothers from the east? I bet no! Cuz if not you won’t be beheading your fathers, mothers and siblings to prove a dead point!

Ntooor

Keep on the foolish post.
Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by OkodiDenzel: 5:25am On Jul 02, 2022
kingthreat:

Thank you my brother. People like him are a sore.

Ntooor

Keep on the foolish post. I am on a mission to make sure you are banned �

Hehehe
Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by kingthreat(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2022
OkodiDenzel:

Ntooor

Keep on the foolish post. I am on a mission to make sure you are banned �

Hehehe

So you woke up early this morning and gave yourself that mission. Aren't you a wonderful human being?
Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by adexarts(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2022
placeofallure:

I won't view your works, I don't mince my words. I'm not a fan of your logo man.

Awa lo kan!

if you've viewed my work, you would've also see this work in progress art....

Re: Tiktok: Fauziyah Adegeye Gets A New Car by placeofallure(f): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
adexarts:

if you've viewed my work, you would've also see this work in progress art....

I'll view them now. Well done! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Battles Cultism In Secondary Schools As Teenage Cultists Unleash Terror / 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO / KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.