Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Please I Need Urgent Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Urgent Help! (356 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis O / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) / I Need Urgent Help For Treatment If Apollo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Help! by Onigawara(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2022
Each time I shave my private part, the place always itches me like hell. So I stopped. The last two time I shaved was more than a year ago, untill I did yesterday.

Yesterday I shaved it very clean, including very close to the gbola..... I felt really cool, because it was very clean and most importanttly, It didn't itch like before. But today, to my greatest surprise, it started itching me to the point that I want to go naked. I really want to but I'm not the only one living here. I worry that that if I continue scratching it like this, I might end injuring myself...

So please guys, is there anything I can spray or rub on the surface and around the gbola to stop this itching? I've tried pouring very cold water there.. No difference. Please help a brother cry cry cry
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help! by Seyioluwa11(m): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2022
Find correct better balm rubber am
grin
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help! by Onigawara(m): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2022
Seyioluwa11:
Find correct better balm rubber am
grin
What type of balm please recommend with the price
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help! by Onigawara(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2022
Lalasticlala mynd Sissy3 dominique
I need recommendations asap
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help! by slimjohn2k5: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2022
U do not hv to shave it to the ground. Just lower it since it's itching you
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help! by Seyioluwa11(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2022
Onigawara:

What type of balm please recommend with the price
Soldier balm 500 or so
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help! by Onigawara(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
U do not hv to shave it to the ground. Just lower it since it's itching you
That how I had been doing it since I realized this. I even used scissors a few times to lower it but yestwrday I just don't know. I shaved it clean and even the ones that are growing on my scrotum to make the place look cool again and now it's unbearable for me.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help! by Arakonedo(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Buy your personal rechargeable Clippers, and be shaving it, shocked

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Coffees With The Highest Caffeine Content / Pregnant Women; What It Means When You Have A Dark Line On Your Stomach / The Shocking Truth About Rinsing Your Mouth: Stop Doing It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.