Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Energize My Pocket! Thread - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Energize My Pocket! Thread (193 Views)

5 Money-sucking Demons You Didn't Notice Are Draining Your Pocket / Invest In Your Future And Make Millions Of Naira Without Scratching Your Pocket / Some Of The Latest ways Of Making Pocket Money As University Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Energize My Pocket! Thread by Temidayo698(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2022
This is not a ponz! scheme recommendation thread,

As a matter of fact I’m not here to recommend any investment company.

What you will get here is purely business and financial education.
Re: Energize My Pocket! Thread by Goldbw122(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2022
Ok start
Re: Energize My Pocket! Thread by Temidayo698(m): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2022
After spending some time sleeping at 2am or 3am and waking up at 6am or 7am.

I realized that not resting well is one of the 1 thousand ways to d!e

But then I noticed something interesting,

Those who don’t rest well have a way of being diagnosed with malaria.

Now I understand that mosquitoes are like natural amenities in Africa,

What I don’t understand is the connection between not resting well and mosquito parasites.

Could it be that when you don’t rest well the parasites in your body get supercharged?

Giving you malaria or feverish symptoms?

But then it’s an hypothesis, healthcare personnel can straighten this out.

Photo credit: canstockphoto.com

1 Share

Re: Energize My Pocket! Thread by Temidayo698(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
If Jackie Chan were still alive Rush Hour Part 4 may have been shot in Lagos, Nigeria.

Lagosians are a typical example of the word Rushers

If the word Rushers were used to describe a group of people it would be a signature name for Lagosians.

Something I find interesting is the fact that most Lagosians like to turn on their “Commando mode” at the last hour of festivity.

Today I saw people doing the last-minute food shopping rush in the rain.

In the same way, some people are waiting for the last minute when the book How to Know a Fake Investment Opportunity book discount will end.

As for me, I won’t condone it,

I will punish late comers by removing the bonuses and increasing the book price come July 13th at 11:59 pm

But if you make hay while the sun shines you will be able to buy the ebook at #1500 ($2.5) instead of #6000 ($10).

That’s not all.

You will get a Bonus Chapter #3000 ($5) for FREE.

Now here’s the most interesting part,

You will also get the audiobook Investment Trends worth #12,000 ($20) for FREE.

I’m really ashamed to say this because I’m giving you a FREE Gold Pass to loot from my wealth of knowledge.

This open invitation expires Friday 13th of July 2022 at 11: 59pm.

Whatever you choose to do is up to you.

But really what other thing can #1500 ($2.5) can hardly get you chicken double extra sharwama.

Depending on where you stay or work.

But in high brow parts of Lagos #1500 ($2.5) will get you an emaciated that has little weight and occupy small space along with a de.pressed meat crucified on it.

Meanwhile #1500 ($2.5) would have saved you from sca.m investments that would have stolen hundreds and thousands of dollars from you.

I know you love yourself and you know what’s best for you,

So I will leave……. READ MORE HERE https://www.facebook.com/100003046594461/posts/pfbid0ENofCDLC66bFwbdSG2SW3pSL4L7D3AvUkZNoSbKYLzh4vvZSn6Jzc6sFoULN6vJJl/?d=n PS: You have a gift, CLICK the link and scroll to the Comment Box.

1 Share

Re: Energize My Pocket! Thread by Temidayo698(m): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sometimes I feel sorry for killing mosquitoes,

But darn it! Malaria is not my thing.

Maybe Africans would stop generalizing all mosquitoes as a threat if they can always fly around with their daily plasmodium test result.

After all, for some months we needed to have Covid19 test results available before we could fly too,

So it’s a fair deal right?

We ain’t asking for too much.

But have you ever stopped to wonder why female mosquitoes choose our precious oxygen and nutrients transporter as their own protein drink?

I know it sounds crazy, but they have to do these for procreation.

Without human blood, Ms Mosquito can’t develop her eggs.

That is why she risks her life so much every day.

Take a moment and just put yourself in Ms Mosquito’s shoes 

And just like you, I’m thinking about it and I’m shaking my….. READ MORE HERE https://www.facebook.com/100003046594461/posts/pfbid0xqVascF8fJyYwFdA2EuBZSUSTK9ACuL9z7QGGGpNQ3kzcxSY9mxxubFKH2pESs3wl/?d=n

PS: Click the link, Scroll Down and Continue Reading

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Diesel Engine Parts Manufacturer Needs Distributors In Nigeria / Everything You Need To Know About Loans And How To Use It Make Wealth / Proven Easy Way To Make Your First 100k Naira Online Without Investment|proofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.