Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Philippines Consulate In Lagos Address? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Philippines Consulate In Lagos Address? (215 Views)

Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications / South Africa Shuts Consulate In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Philippines Consulate In Lagos Address? by Ogetogeo(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please, I need the new address of the Philippines consulate in Lagos.

I was at the previous address
2 Olori Mojisola Onikoyi Street Off Banana Island Road Onikoyi Estate, Lagos Onikoyi, Ikoyi 101233, Lagos

But was told they have moved and the security don't know where they moved to.

Anyone with the new address or a phone number to reach should post please. I really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

England Could Hit 43C Tomorrow And Is On Target For Most Sizzling Day In History / First Timers To Park Vega Waterpark Astonished At World-class Attractions / Book The Umrah Package With Us Under Your Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.