Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ebook Writer Here - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Ebook Writer Here (273 Views)

I Just Discovered The Best Nigerian Content Writer Here! / Seasoned Writer Here / Any Good Script Writer Here For Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebook Writer Here by Godmother(f): 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Would you love to have an ebook writer, but are too busy or don't have the time to write one?

Let me do it for you.

With over eight years of writing and publishing ebooks on Amazon KDP and its alternatives, I have just the skills and experience you need.

Each book will be 100% unique and quite engaging.

Samples can be provided on request.

You can chat me up on 08027395990
Re: Ebook Writer Here by emmanex2000: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2022
Earn money with ease!!!!
Fast and professional delivery!!!!!

I want to write for the first 5 people to hit my dm or comment, at #3 - #6 for any e-books/ course content work.

Note: Don't get me paid if 3000 words isn't completed in a day and submitted, plagiarised, has poor grammars, or a poor content.

Promptness and professionalism. No complains and worries.

Earn with ease!!

Dm me directly on 07012809662 or send a message to writinghubagency@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Neww Writers Urgently Needed / I Need A Good Automotive List Writer ASAP [Closed] / Get Quality Content Writing Services At N3 Per Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.