Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O (1081 Views)

Dino Melaye Denies Asking People To Stop Posting His Pictures With Hushpuppi / My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye / What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O by phoneport(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Labour party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi had a meeting with the Trade Union Congress of Nigeria to talk to them about his plans for the workers in Nigeria when he becomes the president, he informed them that they would have free access to him and his administration will not wait until workers go on strike before meeting with them to hear what their issues are. To buttress his point Peter Obi narrated how he handled university workers when he was the governor of Anambra state, he said people can go and verify what he did in the past to be sure that he is capable of doing it again. Read more on what he said below.

"Go and verify what happened in Anambra state, what I did in terms of human capital. I am contesting for an election and I have a past so this is the time to go and verify, don't go and verify about my shoe o, go and verify about my work. This is the time to ask who is Peter Obi and where has he passed through.

I was telling a young man in the plane this morning, this is just for joke, I said it is only in Nigeria people are asking people which school they went to, I once applied for a school and I was busy talking to the school rep listing all the schools I went to, the lady was busy contacting all the schools while still talking to me and by the time I finished talking she gave me something to sign, I was shocked and I asked her how she knew, she said she sent something to the schools and they have replied her. So this is the time to go and verify".

Click Link for Video Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdp8rZcOVNM&feature=youtu.be

3 Likes

Re: It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O by Totilopussylick(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O by IamWonderful: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Pandora Peter Obituary have spoken

WELL PRAYERS FOR 2023
YOU WILL HOLD YOUR HEAD AND SHOUT MY FATHER MY FATHER, FIRE
EVERY SPIRIT THAT WANT ME TO LABOUR IN VEIN IN 2023 OR THAT WANT ME TO OBIDIENTLY BECOME OBITUARY IN AZU RIVER, OYA BEGIN TO PURGE, CONTINUE TO SHIT UNTIL YOU CAN NO LONGER SHIT

2 Likes

Re: It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O by Great2017: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
IamWonderful:

WELL PRAYERS FOR 2023
EVERY SPIRIT THAT WANT ME TO LABOUR IN VEIN IN 2023 OR THAT WANT ME TO OBIDIENTLYBECOME OBITUARY IN AZU RIVER, OYA BEGIN TO PURGE, CONTINUE TO SHIT UNTIL YOU CAN NO LONGER SHIT[/b]

8 Likes

Re: It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O by rolams(m): 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Obi should stop too much talking oooo!
Re: It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O by derecho(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Yea, Tinubu's Obituary has spoken.
His interest in the number one seat is Tinubu's political Obituary.
IamWonderful:

WELL PRAYERS FOR 2023
EVERY SPIRIT THAT WANT ME TO LABOUR IN VEIN IN 2023 OR THAT WANT ME TO OBIDIENTLY BECOME OBITUARY IN AZU RIVER, OYA BEGIN TO PURGE, CONTINUE TO SHIT UNTIL YOU CAN NO LONGER SHIT
Re: It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O by XerXers: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
rolams:
People got to know him through his numerous interviews

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O by rolams(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
XerXers:

People got to know him through his numerous interviews

Do you remember what happened to Wike?
Re: It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O by Cromagnon: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
rolams:
why?
Re: It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O by rolams(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Cromagnon:
why?

Too much talk is bad. Ask Wike.
Re: It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O by donjazet(m): 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
rolams:

There is difference between talk and noise. Obi talks , wike makes noise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O by Abfinest007(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Incoming presido
Re: It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O by Urheadmaster(m): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
donjazet:

There is difference between talk and noise. Obi talks , wike makes noise.

Wike roars like a lion.

I guess it contributed to the reason why he lost the PDP ticket to a pretender tongue
Re: It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O by Jostoman: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
The Obidient man
Re: It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O by slimfit1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
We need to see his manifesto before anything, we need to be very careful so that no politician will tell you he didn't say or start denying anything when they get to power.
Re: It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O by orisa37: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
WE HAVE THREE SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA NOW:-
BOKOHARAMS SCHOOL
BIAFRA SCHOOLS AND
STANDARD NIGERIAN SCHOOLS.

THERE ARE ALSO
BANDITS SCHOOLS,
ALOOTERS' SCHOOLS ETCETERA ETCETERA.
GOOD LUCK.
Re: It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O by orisa37: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.
SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL IN NIGERIA. ALUTA CONTINUA.
Re: It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O by Cromagnon: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
rolams:

not when you're campaigning from underdog position although I understand overtaking is problem
Re: It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O by ikaboy: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
What a decent speech from a decent guy.
Re: It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O by Lovelive: 1:14am On Jul 02, 2022
I feel your pains. I sincerely do.

But frankly sorry is your name.

Just be Obident and support Obiphied Nigeria.

Peter Obi 4 President coming 2023; it's PO ssible.

I remain Obidient.

IamWonderful:

WELL PRAYERS FOR 2023

(1) (Reply)

Apc Has Already Won.... / Peter Obi Diverted Anambra State Funds To Family Business Sowore / Pictures Of Pdp Governorship Campaign In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.