Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,279 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

How I Earned My First $10 Million Online - Making Millions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Earned My First $10 Million Online - Making Millions (184 Views)

Kuda Raises $10 Million in Seed Funding / The journey to make my first $10,000 online. / Nigerian Court Awards $10 Million Damages Against Shoprite For Contract Breach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Earned My First $10 Million Online - Making Millions by shudhusas(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
And this time around he didn't just kick him out of the compound. He kicked me out of the compound with a permanent ban and told me that I should never come inside that church again with my laptop. I don't even know like it's not like I was quarrelling with him or anything. If I was crawling with him out of it different, but this time he was just in a water witch hunt.
You know, so when they kick me out of the church, the second time I.

I was running out of options, so I called the very last option that I had.

The very last option I had, I called my friend my very old friend, Okay and I called him. I told him what was up, and told him everything that happened so he said OK, no issues. No, I didn't have transport to go home that day, didn't have transport to go home so he came to meet me in the church and then we went to his place together.
So we went to his house. We just did for a while. Justin and all. So after that when it was time for me to go, I don't know where the idea even came from. He just told me

Come here daily with your stuff because they have solar in their house so they have like a lot of space in there. Has a duplex so they have a lot of space like 3 living rooms in their house, one for visitors. So you say why don't I come every day? I'll be using the visitors' living room at least until I'm able to get myself.

That was the best. That was one of the best days in my business because of the woman who gave me that offer.

I saw possibilities again in my business I saw I saw the possibility of the transformation I was looking for.

Become focused on one thing. It was during that period that became finally became focused. One thing you know, and every day I was going from my house to his house. I didn't have a cow so I was shot going to my house without his house is not far from mine like 25 minutes walk.

Read Useful Advice : Subsidy on Electric Vehicle Purchase in India

To his house. So I was going every day from my house to his house to set up my stuff and work.

Every day on my affiliate business, you know, and then I was still doing motion graphics. The only two things I was doing then were motion graphics and my affiliate business. So in fact I had to even put motion graphics on the sidelines because I believed that if you get laser-focused on one thing for long enough to see results, you'll be able to scale with that particular thing. So I became laser-focused on my flight business. That period was the month I did my first half a million.

Yeah, that was the 1st that was the month I did my first half a million. I did that for half a million months or more.

You can't imagine the feeling.

I mean, unless you don't have a million online, you understand what I'm talking about. The first half, a million made me see possibilities, like in fact I know that the the the last day of the month. That month I went home and I said Ohh it's time for me to draught the plan for scaling like how am I going to scale this? Obviously, I didn't want to continue burdening my friend. I always saw it as a body in him even though he never complained of it once.

I didn't want to continue going to his place every day. His parents are having issues with it. He didn't have issues with it. Well, personally I had issues with it. I want to, you know, set up my own stuff. So I went to buy Mt and Lumos. You know this empty and Lumos solar unit so I went to buy empty and Lumos. And then I set it up and I I didn't inside my room at home and inside my room.

So the following morning I went to his place and I told him the updates. I say, bro, we have moved. He was so happy for me. Do it myself, I've moved and finally, I was able to work from home. That was when for the first time I could actually say that I was working from home every at that time that was hustling from whom was struggling from whom so? But I was for the first time I was able to work from home. You know from my room actually and it became easier for me to run my business because then now I had light. I had the power to charge my charge tables to charge my phone to charge.

Also Read - Ukraine News: Updates, Insights and Analysis

So I was able to scale faster using that and in a matter of with the focus, I was able to have. From that, I was able to get my first million in about three months less than three months. After then I was able to scale to my first million and then 35 days later it was still 2020. Ohh no, sorry this was 2021. Yeah, it was early 2021 making a million in a month in 2021 is.

Wasn't as easy as it is now. I mean, now making a million in months like pure water for anybody. It's so easy now that we will people on the Internet don't even believe like is this million talking about, you know. But then it wasn't like that. Didn't have all like it. Took me like 35 days to go from the first million to the second. Took me another 33 days to go from the 2nd to the 3rd.

By just basically rinsing, repeating and improving upon my system for generating sales in my business, you know, and then I was able to go to the third million and from the third million already understood what works and.

Getting excuse me getting results had already become a predictable process for me, so I just boiled it down to my ability to double down. So I doubled down. I needed and while doubling down I started getting in the right relationships. You know, strategic relationships said getting in the right network. It was even that period last year that I realised that you know it takes wisdom to understand.

It takes wisdom to understand when to prioritise relationships over transactions. There are some doors that only relationships can open for you, and if you don't have those relationships, then the truth is you are going to keep struggling on your own.

You keep struggling on your own. I mean, if someone had told me two years ago, this time, two years ago someone had told me that the kind of people that I have in my second now by someone had told me that I would know such people, let alone have them as very close friends. I would have believed honestly.

I would have laughed it off. I would have seen the possibility of it happening, but in the process of becoming a completely different person, it was. It just became natural for me.

Also Read, Australia Group Discussion On Safemoon NFT

(1) (Reply)

Call Me For Your Professional Logo / Hi / 5k To 15k Weekly As A Beginner Is Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.