Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Uk Visa Ban - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Ban (793 Views)

UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Visa Ban by Blackpromise(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hello.
I was banned for 10yrs by the UK embassy here in Lagos on Sept 2014 ,because the VO stated that the Ghana ,Togo and cotonue Stamps I had on my Passport was fake..
Although the Ban will lapse by Sept 2024 ,but I intend to apply for a UK work VISA this year.
What are my chances and how do I appeal the ban..
Thank you.
Re: Uk Visa Ban by Lastbornbuns: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
Blackpromise:
Hello.
I was banned for 10yrs by the UK embassy here in Lagos on Sept 2014 ,because the VO stated that the Ghana ,Togo and cotonue Stamps I had on my Passport was fake..
Although the Ban will lapse by Sept 2024 ,but I intend to apply for a UK work VISA this year.
What are my chances and how do I appeal the ban..
Thank you.
You did not appeal since 2014, 8 years later you want to appeal undecided
VO stated? Was the VO right or wrong? Anyway sha, you have no case. Just wait out the 10 years. Applying for work visa will just be a waste of money.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Visa Ban by rickpat(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
complete the ban since you didn't appeal all these years....so it's assumed that the VO was right about the fake visa stamp allegation

1 Like

Re: Uk Visa Ban by ednut1(m): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
2024 is just 2 years away. And by the way do you have a job offer abi na arrangee Make ban no go extend to 2034

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A Night Bus From Lagos To Port Harcourt / Qore Sparks Nigerian Electric Vehicle Revolution To Life. / Thinking Out Of The Box When It Comes To JAPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.