Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) (56580 Views)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / Danfo Driver Who Took One-Way Fled & Abandoned His Bus When He Sighted Sanwo-Olu / Carpenter Who Fled Nigeria To Libya: ‘I Don See Death Face To Face’ Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) by Ashirioluwa: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
Utanisco:
Stay for naija
una no hear

What a comment? Are you saying people don’t die in Nigeria either naturally or accidentally?

I know you will not think twice if you have the opportunity to leave this country called Nigeria
Re: A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) by LoveToRead: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
RIP to him. Life is full of uncertainty.
Re: A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) by Joymii: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
May his soul rest in peace
Re: A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) by davillian(m): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
beautyhd:
Stay away from water bodies no matter how shallow it is if you can’t swim.

Rip young Nigerian.

True bro
Though I can swim but the day my village people reason me for takwa bay
Na muscle pull they send for me na blood of Jesus my hands and one leg carry me reach outside

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) by Utanisco(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
bonnyhope:

Inhuman like you

Unam ikot
Re: A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) by fof1: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tracka:

Source: https://salemgists.com/a-nigerian-student-kazeem-ademola-temitope-dies-in-germany-after-a-swimming-accident-photos/

Adventures within an unknown Location is an ill advised Pursuit aside gross indiscipline.
May his Soul RIP.
Re: A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
`There is nothing like village people, leave them alone
peckhamboi:
He managed to escape the war in Ukraine, but village people followed him to Germany.

E no go better for village people.

Rest in peace Brother.
Re: A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) by Taigaban: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Children of Nigerian politicians who take to drugs, which may often results in poor judgement and inability to recognize hazards
Too bad too late.
Re: A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) by toprealman: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
I really don't under the purpose of having ambassadors plus Abike Dabiri yet this issue of identification continues to happen.
Even the Nigerian communities abroad needs to be more organised.
Re: A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) by lereinter(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
The accident would have been ghastly
Re: A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
peckhamboi:
He managed to escape the war in Ukraine, but village people followed him to Germany.

E no go better for village people.

Rest in peace Brother.

Aswear
Re: A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) by Emmanuel909090: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Sad, RIP
Re: A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) by edosignature(m): 12:17am On Jul 01, 2022
RIP to the dead
Re: A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) by Trinitycoy(f): 4:38am On Jul 01, 2022
Tracka:

Source: https://salemgists.com/a-nigerian-student-kazeem-ademola-temitope-dies-in-germany-after-a-swimming-accident-photos/

The name on the voters card shows he is from my location here in Oyo town from A gun po po area under Atiba Local government
Re: A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) by H4CK3R5: 5:43am On Jul 01, 2022
He drown ABI na person kill am con throway im body for water make e be like say na swimming accident. If truly he Sabi swim cos i no sure say at this his age he go stupidly go swim knowing fully well say he no fit on norm,why e con be that particular day na im he go con get accident and na only him dey there that day. Abeg this story no clear,no witness,no full details bout the death. Dem no just want international conflict na why dem put am like that. No be say our country go even take the matter serious seff.

Pstwwwwwwwww

Make he rest in peace sha undecided
Re: A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) by kingthreat(m): 7:48am On Jul 01, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Did you read the article at all?
He died in an accident.

Yeah I know. But someone was saying that his country failed him like the lake was in Nigeria.
Re: A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) by Tolase1999(m): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2022
I don't understand why dey are looking for his relative because is family dey aware of his death
Re: A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) by Benrosaria(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
They would make you all never find your country home as sweet as it should be, but then when you think you have left the shores of the black race to be in their country, you are fit for laboratory use

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Road Trip To Toronto, Ontario, Canada From Pennsylvania / Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) / Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.