Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa (37808 Views)

Conrad Esomonu: Suspected Boko Haram Members Invade Home In Owerri / A Nigerian Soldier Posted How They Eliminated Boko Haram Members (graphics) / Photos Of Boko Haram Members Who Surrendered To The Nigerian Army Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by ThankGodFriday(m): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thomthom:
While here they are given Amnesty

You're right
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by 9jaRealist: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
tarantino1:
Another idiot on the loose on Nairaland.

Don't quote me to spew bullshit again. What made you think I didn't read past the headline, omniknowest?

I will ignore the juvenile personal insult…
Merely betrays the lack of a substantive argument, and probably a crude personal upbringing. wink

Meanwhile, if you actually read past the headline and still came up with the drivel you did…
Then it is perhaps understandable to see why you need to resort to the crutch of personal insults and invective after all. grin grin
>
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nigerian government must learn from this not treating terrorists like pets, rehabilitating them and shit, lock them till they are dead or execute them.
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by tarantino1: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
9jaRealist:

I will ignore the juvenile personal insult…
Merely betrays the lack of a substantive argument, and probably a crude personal upbringing. wink

Meanwhile, if you actually read past the headline and still come up with the drivel you did…
Then it is perhaps understandable to see why you need to resort to the crotch of personal insults and invective after all. grin grin
>

You are an utter fool who refused to simply mind his business. I came online, read an article and decided to make a little joke only for a retardéd know-it-all to quote me with false assumptions when I've deeply read multiple articles that are over twice the length of this one.

If you don't want to be insulted next time, ensure to mind your business.
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by Lovenorth: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
this what happens when a country isn't dominated by Muslims ,fair judgement
Putin is doing fair judgement to Nzalaboto
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by MansoryMX(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
When I tell people Nigeria as a nation have been hijacked they call me children of hate. Have you seen what a country looks like?

No reasonable government will grant an audience to any member of BokoHaram or bandits after all the all the evil they have committed!

Nigerian government have been infiltrated by Terrorists and terrorists sympathizers. Many people are yet to see the true nation of this country! Maybe because the violence is yet to spread deep into south and West
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by stanisbaratheon: 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

Even more Nairalanders who never bothered to read past the headline…
>

Keep quiet my friend.
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
If it's NIGERIA you'll hear '' they have been detain for futher investigation ''

corrupt country.
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by Adeolajude(m): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
So sad they could not make it back home in Nigeria where they can get armnesty.
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by storm001(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
They are pardon in Nigeria and sent back to the society to commit more crime.
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by Abbertee2: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
They look like skull miners
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by 123yes(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Highways:
So what are you trying to say? BOKO HARAM ARE OUR BROTHERS... After all the soldiers and civilians that were killed are our brothers too... Why should we jail our brothers?

Let us just profile and reintegrate them back to the society...

Who cares about the soldiers they killed?
We can easily go to Calabar or south east or Lekki and massacre everyone there...

Nobody should touch our brothers

Onyenzuzu! Double bigot!!
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by 9jaRealist: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
tarantino1:
You are an utter fool who refused to simply mind his business. I came online, read an article and decided to make a little joke only for a retardéd know-it-all to quote me with false assumptions when I've deeply read multiple articles that are over twice the length of this one.

If you don't want to be insulted next time, ensure to mind your business.

Still refuse to degenerate into the gutter of personal insults with you…
Because I was obviously raised better and you obviously have more experience in the gutter. grin

Meanwhile, your “joke” fell flat, as it was based on a faulty presumption… cheesy
And thing with PUBLIC DISCUSSION forums is the PUBLIC is free to DISCUSS any posted comments!

>
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by Abujason: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

South Africa fall my hand. Why not send them to go meet 128 virgins? That’s always their wish.
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by FrauleinBlossom(f): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
And here we are romancing it...amnesty for serial killers. Nigeria is such a joke.

Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by bigcasava1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hmmm, my country is busy recruiting them in our security organizations
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by KingGBsky(m): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Our Nigeria/Fulani government will make an appeal.
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by tarantino1: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
9jaRealist:

Still refuse to degenerate into the gutter of personal insults with you…
Because I was obviously raised better and you obviously have more experience in the gutter. grin

Meanwhile, your “joke” fell flat, as it was based on a faulty presumption… cheesy
And thing with PUBLIC DISCUSSION forums is the PUBLIC is free to DISCUSS any posted comments!

>

If your idiotic parents were more present in your miserable life while growing up, you would know better than to stupidly make false assumptions about something you have zero idea of.

If you want to avoid insults next time on a comment, make sure that you're 100% sure of what you're claiming. I'm damn sure you won't walk up to a stranger in public and make up things about them you're not sure of because you know that your empty skull would receive a solid punch that'll correct this repugnant know-it-all attitude of yours.

Stupid oaf
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by Bullet01(f): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Cypress042:
Buhari won't be happy to hears this, what a disheartening news for their God father Bubu cool kai is a pity grin

Federal government will arrange SANs to go and defend them. Trust me
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by Cypress042(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bullet01:

Federal government will arrange SANs to go and defend them. Trust me
I trust you die man grin

1 Like

Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by gabriel66386: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
A country where things work, justice servedA country where things work, justice served...
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by chubinwa(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
The first time I'm hearing a boko haram member was tried and jailed and unfortunately, it wasn't in Nigeria.
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Plenty people no even dey read contents again.. see comments on first page grin
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by harmony75: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
Good �
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by Mrexcell(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Buhari won't like this.
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by dapadawee: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
The only country that works is Africa.
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by kevwemike: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Cypress042:
Buhari won't be happy to hears this, what a disheartening news for their God father Bubu cool kai is a pity grin
Nigeria go soon send delegate to visit them
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by Cypress042(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
kevwemike:
Nigeria go soon send delegate to visit them
grin
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by Ken4Christ: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thomthom:
While here they are given Amnesty

And scholarship.
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by NessFortunate: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

the minister of FOREIGN AFFAIR and THE AGF should lead a delegation of SANs to RSA to go appeal this judgement againgst humanity because the BOKO HARAM THAT BUHARI KNOWS ARE LOVERS OF PEACE AND THEY ARE LAW ABIDING UNLIKE IPOB. SMH.
Re: Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa by TheOmoney(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
kponkedenge:
In Nigeria Buhari would have given them amnesty and a couple of millions of naira to start life all over.

And you wonder why insecurity in Nigeria is out of control.

Remember how OBJ and Yar'adua handled Boko Haram?

Everything shouldn't be tribalism.... Now our security agencies have been also corrupted by tribal bigots carrying guns.

I was on YouTube, and I almost cried while watching Nigeria '99 under 21 football tournament when the likes of Iniesta, Ronaldinho, Xavi etc came to Nigeria to play.

Now, FIFA can't even dream of giving Nigeria any tournament because of the level of insecurity.

Nigeria has to get back to its old glory days when insecurity, nepotism and tribalism were relegated because all zones were properly represented.

And they want to vote in another Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State / El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics / Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.