Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira (937 Views)

How Do I Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria? 2019 Guide / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira by Fritzert: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hi nairalanders please I really need your advise what type of business can I do with a million naira someone said a boutique business how lucrative is it is 1 million naira ok
Please I really need your opinions
What type of business can I do with a million naira
That I won’t regretting doing it and I will be making money from it
A business that can’t run down and is gonna be much needed even in the next 10 years one really needs to be careful
Re: What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira by Fritzert: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
What can I invest what is the best thing I can do with a million naira
Re: What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira by Wawelexy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
pm
Re: What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira by Fritzert: 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wawelexy:
pm
What is pm?
Re: What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira by Pk01(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fritzert:

What is pm?
run ooh.. Scammer spotted...
1. Consider car wash business

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira by Fritzert: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Pk01:
run ooh.. Scammer spotted...
1. Consider car wash business
ok thanks
Re: What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira by Louisfrank(m): 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
For how long do you intend to invest it
Re: What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira by Fritzert: 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
Louisfrank:
For how long do you intend to invest it
I want to start making money as soon as possible from it
Re: What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira by Louisfrank(m): 12:15am On Jul 01, 2022
Fritzert:

I want to start making money as soon as possible from it

Poultry, agriculture are crude ways but they're really paying, I can testify to that, anyways crypto also awaits but steer clear of btc, eth or litecoin is recommended
Re: What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira by Fritzert: 1:41am On Jul 01, 2022
Louisfrank:

Poultry, agriculture are crude ways but they're really paying, I can testify to that, anyways crypto also awaits but steer clear of btc, eth or litecoin is recommended
ok
Re: What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira by afforly16: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2022
Arbitrary trading...where you make 0.5usdt to 960usdt daily profit. Chat me up on 07086175042
Re: What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira by Godswilleee(m): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2022
My broda, go to any reputable nigeria bank and open a fixed deposit account and get monthly return. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira by Fritzert: 2:18am On Jul 02, 2022
afforly16:
Arbitrary trading...where you make 0.5usdt to 960usdt daily profit. Chat me up on 07086175042
tell me what it’s all about
Re: What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira by cutedharmee: 6:50am On Jul 02, 2022
Open a dorm account. Buy dollar and keep it there for now.
Re: What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira by Jonathan2580(m): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2022
How about you consider trading real estate!!
Invest in real business.. after a period of time..you will make your profit thus generate Passive Income..

You can choose to trade real estate by owning a land or not..

For more info contact me via my business line
@Realtor Jonathan 08070643060
Re: What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira by Fritzert: 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
cutedharmee:
Open a dorm account. Buy dollar and keep it there for now.
dorm?
Re: What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira by Fritzert: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jonathan2580:
How about you consider trading real estate!!
Invest in real business.. after a period of time..you will make your profit thus generate Passive Income..

You can choose to trade real estate by owning a land or not..

For more info contact me via my business line
@Realtor Jonathan 08070643060
that money is too small for real estate
Re: What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira by profchudo(m): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Godswilleee:
My broda, go to any reputable nigeria bank and open a fixed deposit account and get monthly return. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS

How much is the profit monthly boss?
Re: What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira by Godswilleee(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
profchudo:

How much is the profit monthly boss?
depends on the bank, some bank gives 3% interest, some 4% even up to 8% monthly, the interest increases with time also
Re: What Can I Invest In With A Million Naira by coputa(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Goat banking and fish farming. Buy goats 20 females and 5 males within one and half year you have broke even with cash.you smoke the fish every two months and sell.

(1) (Reply)

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY In A Supply Chain/logistics Business Venture / How Can I Invest 100k / Invest In Freelancing Marketplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.