Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

My Rise Through Life: Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Special Interview. Must Read! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Rise Through Life: Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Special Interview. Must Read! (1123 Views)

Tinubu's Special Investigator, Jim Obazee Faults CBN Audited Reports / Meet President Tinubu's Special Advisers / 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Rise Through Life: Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Special Interview. Must Read! by AwaLokan: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
OfoIgbo:
So Tinubu can no longer speak directly into cameras for us to see him answering questions himself.

He has now resorted to having questions and answers drafted for him and fed to gullible Nigerians.

Since his 50 million youths and Agbado speech was broadcast, this is the new 419 move his urchins intend to run a campaign with

I would like to believe that the campaigns have not yet been officially flagged off.

Anyone running from pillar to post now begging media houses for interviews is looking for a comeuppance and desperate recognition as they resort to talkativeness.

For those already known and already established jaugernauts, they bid their time, talk less, hit at the key areas and then get to work.

Tinubu Is one of such and for someone who for the past 13yrs has been holding a colloquium every year on his birthday and addresses thousands on issues bordering Nigeria and profering solutions to them, I do not think speaking to the Cameras should be your headache regarding him.

He has been doing so even up till March this year before thousands of young and old at Eko Hotel.

Try another angle.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Rise Through Life: Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Special Interview. Must Read! by tinsel: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kzinne:
Rubbish
Why is it rubbish? He mentioned many names there including white men in case you will argue that he bribed those Nigerians he mentioned.

1 Like

Re: My Rise Through Life: Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Special Interview. Must Read! by adekolaelect(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kzinne:
Rubbish
You no well bcs you no read or hatred had blinded you.
Re: My Rise Through Life: Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Special Interview. Must Read! by kayusely70(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
AwaLokan:

Thank you very much. God bless you.
Amen and you too!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Achievement In Lagos (go And Verify) / See What Tinubu Supporter Said About GEJ And His Wife In 2013 / Lagos In The 80's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.