Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move (16921 Views)

Wike Deserves Our Pity And Prayers’ – Dele Momodu Begs Nigerians / Obaseki: Why I Am Opposed To Direct Primary / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by wwwihy: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
According to the Benue State governor, when it comes to mobilisation, reaching out, and galvanizing people, Wike was a very strong factor

Why can’t Atiku visit Wike personally? I am confused about what’s going on…I have resorted to fasting and prayers for God to direct me on my next move.

“Where were these people when the party was going down? Wike brought the party back to life. No person has contributed more than Wike in positioning the party,” he added.

Ortom said he expected Atiku to reach out to Wike and some members of his campaign committee, including himself, who voted overwhelmingly for Wike, to be his running mate.

https://leadership.ng/2023-its-an-insult-for-atiku-to-send-emissaries-to-wike-ortom/

264 Likes

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by Remijuice: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please Nairalanders

Vote for ATIKU come 2023

For Industrious and Progressive Nigeria

8 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by buckeyemedia: 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
wwwihy:
According to the Benue State governor, when it comes to mobilisation, reaching out, and galvanizing people, Wike was a very strong factor

Why can’t Atiku visit Wike personally? I am confused about what’s going on…I have resorted to fasting and prayers for God to direct me on my next move.

“Where were these people when the party was going down? Wike brought the party back to life. No person has contributed more than Wike in positioning the party,” he added.

Ortom said he expected Atiku to reach out to Wike and some members of his campaign committee, including himself, who voted overwhelmingly for Wike, to be his running mate.

https://leadership.ng/2023-its-an-insult-for-atiku-to-send-emissaries-to-wike-ortom/
Please Shut up, Useless Failure.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by chiefolododo(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wike has left the PDP

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by naija4life247: 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ortom already indirectly declared for the Jagaban Borgu. Very soon, you will see Ortom wearing Tinubu's Signature Cap.

263 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by PrinceOfLagos: 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
naija4life247:
Ortom already I directly declared for the Jagaban Borgu. Very soon, you will see Ortom wearing Tinubu's Signature Cap.
This your by force attachee is becoming shameful

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by naija4life247: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Please Shut up, Useless Failure.

Watch your BP. It's rising too much.

238 Likes

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by naija4life247: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

This your by force attachee is becoming shameful

So you still dey breathe? You are a strong man. Did you read in other threads that Wike the wicked one has flown to France to meet the Jagaban Borgu? I hope your health will be able to take the heartbreak when Wike starts wearing Tinubu's Signature Cap

260 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by PrinceOfLagos: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
naija4life247:

So you still dey breathe? You are a strong man. Did you read in other threads that Wike the wicked one has flown to France to meet the Jagaban Borgu? I hope your health will be able to take the heartbreak when Wike starts wearing Tinubu's Signature Cap
Wike is still in PDP as we speak

There in nothing wrong in country man going to check on his fellow country man so your argument is invalid

7 Likes

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by OluwafuntoAK(f): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by reiddecuti: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Comedian!

U no fast and pray for God to direct u on how to develop Benue...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by YoungLionken(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
I don't really care if he's lying or not but how potent it is when you fast and pray to God...

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by tamdun: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
atiku flew to dubai immediately he lost 2019 election, it was wike that that shouldered all pdp problems, same atiku that careless about the party came back and they relegated wike that has been fighting during Atiku's absence, after winning the pdp primary, he went back to dubai, he was absent during ekiti elections but "sick" Tinubu was on ground campaigning for his candidate...

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by fasho01(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
I watched his interview. He was just rambling. Such a failure of a governor

10 Likes

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by Truthisunique2: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
naija4life247:

lol, and I suppose Joe igbokwe told you this abi

Una usual sauce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by TONY042(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Atiku is definitely not going to win come 2023

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by omobolarinwa1(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ortom kindly wake up from your slumber..Your allies Nyesom Wiken is in paris france dinning winny with Jagaban of Nigeria our income president federal republic of Nigeria...Come 2023...Strategies Game have started...More still looming and coming to join TINUBU CAMP!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Politicians and politics.
Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by Lankyscot(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
grin
Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by obembet(f): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Support Peter Obi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by Smithkafors(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lol.... We know your games. Una lose in the game

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by Pristine664: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Political statement. These guys want to sly Atiku.

7 Likes

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by BafanaBafana: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mtcheeew.
The worst governor in Nigeria is feeling funky

4 Likes

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by Meajor(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Even this one dey follow to talk. Oga go pay Salary abeg mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by CommonSense1967: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Confused MOFO grin
Tinubu is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by godofuck231: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
You go dir for fulani hand be that
Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by DAwest7: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Remijuice:
Please Nairalanders

Vote for ATIKU come 2023

For Industrious and Progressive Nigeria
never again will does grandpa’s rule is again
Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by godofuck231: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
You go die for fulani hand be that
Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by shaggy007(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
That's why you haven't achieved anything since you became the governor.

If Benue indigenes wanted fasting and praying, they would have voted in a priest.

6 Likes

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by uchaymart(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ortom, you had better looked for what to eat because to me, this looks like meal starvation.

Nothing works in Benue state and you are here talking about fasting. You wasted 7years doing nothing but embezzlement.

I wish you all what you did for Benue state.....if good, I wish you good. If bad, I wish you bad..

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by ofuonyebi: 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
When Atifku wan scatter your head...
And una herbalist don fail

The next way out is to run to JESSUUUSS when una don forget before
Lets wait and see what your fasting and prayer brings to the confusionist abus table
Re: Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move by wunmi590(m): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2022

I even confused here, but we read in the news last time that Atiku visited wike after the primary election..

Abi what is Orton saying again bayi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) / FG Moves To Secure List Of Properties Owned By Nigerians In Dubai / LAGOS To Connect Ikorodu With Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.