Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Boko Haram Rains Terror, Kills 17 Officers, Abducts Four Chinese In A Move To Se - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Rains Terror, Kills 17 Officers, Abducts Four Chinese In A Move To Se (495 Views)

Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines / Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) / Nigerian Police Return ₦834,000 Extorted From Public, Sanction 17 Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Rains Terror, Kills 17 Officers, Abducts Four Chinese In A Move To Se by 4Ebiscoo: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Boko Haram Rains Terror, Kills 17 Officers, Abducts Four Chinese In A Move To Seize Shiroro Power

On Wednesday evening, Boko Haram terrorists rained terror on Ajata Aboki Village in Shiroro Local Government Area which is about 200 kilometres northwest of the Nigerian capital, Abuja.

17 officers, four Chinese abducted as the terrorists move to seize Shiroro power station.

Authorities are yet to understand the extent of the attack on Wednesday evening, an official said.

The attack on Wednesday evening left the community devastated as residents began a mass exodus from the area in order to avoid being caught in the crossfire.

At least 17 soldiers andofficers were killed, while four Chinese workers were seized during the assault by the insurgents. The state government said in a statement that four Chinese were abducted, but could not immediately ascertain fatalities of security personnel.

The government said reinforcement was dispatched to the scene, but no further details could be provided as of Thursday morning.

Boko Haram fighters have made repeated attempts to seize the facility, which contributes about 620 megawatts to the national electricity grid, since last.

A spokesman for the Nigerian Army and the police headquarters did not immediately return requests seeking comments about how the incident unfolded and what efforts had been activated to nab the assailants.

“The Boko Haram terrorists tried to take over Shiroro station again and on their way they met resistance from our men and left many of them killed,” a security source told Peoples Gazette by telephone on Thursday morning, fearing that casualties may rise from the violence. “We have been receiving reports that the situation might be worse than we know right now.”

Source: https://www.mcebiscoo.com/boko-haram-rains-terror-kills-17-officers-abducts-four-chinese-in-a-move-to-seize-shiroro-power/

Re: Boko Haram Rains Terror, Kills 17 Officers, Abducts Four Chinese In A Move To Se by godofuck231: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
And bubu in languishing in Portugal, meanwhile the country's number 1 enemy is at his front yard , Nigerians are stupid , if the senators and house of reps refuse to dp what the senatorial district want they should repeal them from office with a 2/3 majority vote of no confidence, and replace them with people who are willing to speak and not take bribe to compromise them , get this headless cow back to where his fellows are put in a competent leader and not a tribal leader

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Rains Terror, Kills 17 Officers, Abducts Four Chinese In A Move To Se by Johnny147147: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
grin
Re: Boko Haram Rains Terror, Kills 17 Officers, Abducts Four Chinese In A Move To Se by SAMBARRY: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
godofuck231:
And bubu in languishing in Portugal, meanwhile the country's number 1 enemy is at his front yard , Nigerians are stupid , if the senators and house of reps refuse to dp what the senatorial district want they should repeal them from office with a 2/3 majority vote of no confidence, and replace them with people who are willing to speak and not take bribe to compromise them , get this headless cow back to where his fellows are put in a competent leader and not a tribal leader
you know whether them dey sit-down do meeting together? If you have watched the movie King of boys by kemi adetiba, you'll have an idea of what I am saying
Re: Boko Haram Rains Terror, Kills 17 Officers, Abducts Four Chinese In A Move To Se by godofuck231: 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
SAMBARRY:
you know whether them dey sit-down do meeting together? If you have watched the movie King of boys by kemi adetiba, you'll have an idea of what I am saying
I dont watch nigerian films o, it give me migraines and anger issues
Re: Boko Haram Rains Terror, Kills 17 Officers, Abducts Four Chinese In A Move To Se by SAMBARRY: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
godofuck231:
I dont watch nigerian films o, it give me migraines and anger issues
that movie makes mad sense and it was a hit.nigerian movies turn me off too with their shallow storylines and all of that but this movie is lit.i strongly recommend it.youll love it
Re: Boko Haram Rains Terror, Kills 17 Officers, Abducts Four Chinese In A Move To Se by godofuck231: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
SAMBARRY:
that movie makes mad sense and it was a hit.nigerian movies turn me off too with their shallow storylines and all of that but this movie is lit.i strongly recommend it.youll love it
ok ill try find am, but if I contact anger and depression from the movie I'll have to find you and press ya neck o, al allergic to Nigerian films

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Rains Terror, Kills 17 Officers, Abducts Four Chinese In A Move To Se by SAMBARRY: 7:36am On Jul 01, 2022
godofuck231:
ok ill try find am, but if I contact anger and depression from the movie I'll have to find you and press ya neck o, al allergic to Nigerian films
lol.ok no wahala grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Barking Like Dog In Police Station After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For R / Wanted Wanted Wanted / Brazilian Returnee Excretes 92 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport As NDLEA Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.