Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

May I Introduce The Next President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May I Introduce The Next President Of Nigeria (598 Views)

I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi / Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' / Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May I Introduce The Next President Of Nigeria by Africana1123(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
May i introduce the next president of nigeria ,his excellency,sen Ahmed bola tinubu..Jagaban of Borgu kingdom

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May I Introduce The Next President Of Nigeria by Urheadmaster(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Stale tongue

1 Like

Re: May I Introduce The Next President Of Nigeria by DriverX: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tell him to carry a flag... I wan check something

3 Likes

Re: May I Introduce The Next President Of Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
May the will of God be done. Jesus is Lord

16 Likes

Re: May I Introduce The Next President Of Nigeria by Cypress042(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
DriverX:
Is like you want our flag to fall down and stain no na grin
Re: May I Introduce The Next President Of Nigeria by Africana1123(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
DriverX:

Re: May I Introduce The Next President Of Nigeria by crazygod(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
DriverX:
No na. That's too much. Tell him to old a piece of paper where his speech has being written.

1 Like

Re: May I Introduce The Next President Of Nigeria by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
Africana1123post=114302803:
May i introduce the next president of nigeria ,his excellency,sen Ahmed bola tinubu..Jagaban of Borgu kingdom

Its evil for affliction to rise a second time. Ask Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Olukoya etc they all understand.

May this affliction never near this Country again in Jesus Christ name.
Re: May I Introduce The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Africana1123:

It is good to dream, but this your dream na lie.
Re: May I Introduce The Next President Of Nigeria by Africana1123(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Its evil for affliction to rise a second time. Ask Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Olukoya etc they all understand.

May this affliction never near this Country again in Jesus Christ name.
obituarist grin grin
Re: May I Introduce The Next President Of Nigeria by Righthussle: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ok. Anywhere Wike go , we go.
Re: May I Introduce The Next President Of Nigeria by Africana1123(m): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
crazygod:

No na. That's too much. Tell him to old a piece of paper where his speech has being written.

Re: May I Introduce The Next President Of Nigeria by Africana1123(m): 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Reinaldo:

It is good to dream, but this your dream na lie.
keep shut grin na we deh run this town

Obituaries try and hold rally for obi China in anambra next Monday grin grin I want to see something
Re: May I Introduce The Next President Of Nigeria by AntonVince: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Africana1123:

You'll be cured of your delusion by December 2022.
Re: May I Introduce The Next President Of Nigeria by Africana1123(m): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
AntonVince:

You'll be cured of your delusion by December 2022.

(1) (Reply)

APC Is Not Ready To Unveil Shettima As Running Mate. / “Obidient Anthem”, Is This The Best Peter Obi Campaign Song So Far? / How Obidient Igbos Welcomed Their People In The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.