Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest (30299 Views)

Half Salary: ASUU Declares One-Day Nationwide Protest Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by anonimi: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2022
duro4chang:
You must be high on something

Not to be lazy like.............................? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by trilacos: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2022
Which Labour? Toothless labour grin
Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by Linesman(m): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2022
Major General Mohammadu Buhari and APC Has FAILED Nigerians WOEFULLY as Evidence Today by the Shut down of Our Tertiary Institutions of Learning

The Most Affected Organizations that have been Rendered Useless and Toothless Bulldogs by Major General Mohammadu Buhari and APC are the NLC and TUC.

Despite the High Rate of Inflation, Killings, Dollar Exchange, Fuel Price, Petroleum Subsidy, Insecurities, Banditry, Kidnappings, Suicide Poverty, Corruption, Non Payment of Minimum Wage and Other Factors Militating Against the Development of the Citizens, NLC and TUC Refused to Call for STRIKE.

Nigerians are Watching!!!

1 Like

Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by Naijacubana: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2022
Okay now, Make sure you visit https://www.notjustloaded.com
Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by Ddokie: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2022
georjay:

No they are voting for the candidate!

Same way Obidients would have voted for PO if he had emerged under PDP!

True.
Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2022
heendrix:

I'm equally suprised Labour party would have the balls to field a candidate after their misrule in Ogun state during Gbenga Daniel's administration.

No right thinking persons should vote Labour party.
Thunder will continue to fire your left blokos.
Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by Bluntemperor: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2022
heendrix:

I'm equally suprised Labour party would have the balls to field a candidate after their misrule in Ogun state during Gbenga Daniel's administration.

Don't mind those promoting labour to their selfish ends!
Much I respect Obi decision to use the Labour Party as a platform but most Nigerians have been scammed through this labour a long time,with many failed promises and they are now trying to regroup through same avenue they now called 'Labour Party '!
- how many Nigerian workers have they rescued since they were on board!
- After the tenure of Hassan Sumonu,Oshiomole, Labour leaders have disappeared into thin air and Obi cannot tell us now he wants to rescusate a broken cistern!
- Many Pensioners are dead,some are in comatose and some are living corpse because their Pensions are trapped - go and ask most Bankers and some Organisations just bluntly refused to send Millions of Pension in their cover to the Pension Authority, thereby denying their rights and here we are, Labour Leaders are fully aware but did nothing! Shame!
- Can labour leaders claimed not to be aware that thousands of Cases are in Courts - from National Industrial Courts to Appeal Courts,many Cases are of decades Old in these Courts,yet Labour Leaders are moving up and down as if its not their business nor their jurisdiction!
Shame!
Elections the has come,they want to pretend they love the Masses! No! The Masses can now decides their own fate because democracy is here!
Your proposed strike is full of insincerity,not because of the Masses anyway!
Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by Bluntemperor: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2022
heendrix:

Don't mind those promoting labour to their selfish ends!
Much I respect Obi decision to use the Labour Party as a platform but most Nigerians have been scammed through this labour a long time,with many failed promises and they are now trying to regroup through same avenue they now called 'Labour Party '!
- how many Nigerian workers have they rescued since they were on board!
- After the tenure of Hassan Sumonu,Oshiomole, Labour leaders have disappeared into thin air and Obi cannot tell us now he wants to rescusate a broken cistern!
- Many Pensioners are dead,some are in comatose and some are living corpse because their Pensions are trapped - go and ask most Bankers and some Organisations just bluntly refused to send Millions of Pension in their cover to the Pension Authority, thereby denying their rights and here we are, Labour Leaders are fully aware but did nothing! Shame!
- Can labour leaders claimed not to be aware that thousands of Cases are in Court - from National Industrial Courts to Appeal Courts,many Cases are of decades old,yet Labour Leaders are moving up and down as if its not their jurisdiction!
Shame!
Elections the has come,they want to pretend they love the Masses! No! The Masses can now decides their own fate because democracy is here!
Your proposed strike is full of insincerity,not because of the Masses anyway!
Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by keko14: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2022
Nigeria with strike 5 and 6

Call us for website audit.
Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by Selfmotivated: 11:58am On Jul 01, 2022
Nothing they value in this country, education is now downtrodden, only jah can help the future generations. All those who bring this country to its current state now, karma shall befall all of them.
Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by heendrix(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hellonearth:

Can u hear yourself.
What is APC and PDP.

Labour bleeped up in state while APC & PDP messes the whole country up.

You should record yourself then listen to the record and see how foolish u sounds

The foolish individual here is nobody but you...subliterate mofo you can't even differentiate btwn writing and speaking. ur really mentally poor
Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by Lightorder: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
heendrix:

This your bullshit just arrived very late. Amosun was from Labour Party too
Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by PeterObi4LP: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Some use.less, f..l, animals, tribal bigot and brainless ediot is still clamouring for APC to return back after all this mess. Whoever that is supporting APC to return to power 100yrs pain and suffering for his generation. Let's try other technocrat like Peter Obi.

NB: before you qoute me and start calling me Ibo, Biafra, Ipob just know am a Yoruba man by tribe. I notice anyone supporting PO is automatically become Ibo or Ipob.
Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by coputa(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Are these university workers the only ones that're under paid in Nigeria that they keep going on strike and dragging the government every now and then.They're not telling the public the truth,they make unrealistic demands that's not obtainable anywhere in the world.They're even worse off than the government for deliberately abadoning their work,even when they're not owed salaries.They are wicked and greedy.
Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by Olowosaudi(m): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
It's sad this strike has been left to linger on for months now with no interest on the part of the government because their children do not attend these institutions. Nigeria is in a state of quagmire and only a drastic solutionsl is needed to resolve the pending issues.
Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by Tvoice: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
dodoatirice:
woke up this morning and found a Tiger hiding inside my needle. I found out because it was heavier than usual.

Lol
Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by campbelljosh(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Stop saying what you don't know. Gbenga Daniel was in PDP when he served as Ogun state governor. Stop yarning dust pls
heendrix:

Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by campbelljosh(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
No mind am, let him be saying what he didn't know
ogatboy:

Gbenga Daniel was not in Labour party. The only person that won with Labour party as a governor was Mimiko.
Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by Wilson500: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
DevilSignature:

How they wan take see Buhari submit report when bubu is on exotic adventures to different countries, now in Lisbon tomorrow he will travel to Ribbons.

The fucckingg shithead man call Buhari is worst than disaster

Bubu would have just come out clean that his ambition in life is to travel round the world.
We Nigerians would have solicited on his behalf for the Creation of the Ministry of exotic travels instead of coming to decieve the people that he want to be president.
The man and his govt are as useless as grin #20
Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by bahaushe1: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jokers! Where have they been in the last 7 years that APC and Buhari have been unleashing harsh policies on us?
Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by Basher8583: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Petrol dey very scarce RN, Diesel's price is so outrageous.. ASUU dey strike since Feb 14...
The economy is crippled...
The price of dollar to naira is shit

And some fools still want vote APC

Mhen i will never stop insulting some nairalanders oo

Mumu person with dysfunctional brain. I supposed APC also caused the various protest around the world on very high cost of living (USA AND UK inclusive)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YdkHZAF2Zg
Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by Basher8583: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Petrol dey very scarce RN, Diesel's price is so outrageous.. ASUU dey strike since Feb 14...
The economy is crippled...
The price of dollar to naira is shit

And some fools still want vote APC

Mhen i will never stop insulting some nairalanders oo
Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by benheaven(m): 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
heendrix:

HEENDRIX, DO YOU REALLY KNOW YOUR FATHER?
Re: Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest by Wwwq: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two ABSU Final Year Students Drown Two Days To Their Final Exam. / Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL / Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.