Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Young Lady Locked Up In Cell After She Fell Ill, Starts Barking - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Locked Up In Cell After She Fell Ill, Starts Barking (479 Views)

Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell / JSS 2 Student Locked In A Police Cell After Being Abandoned By His Father.Photos / SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Locked Up In Cell After She Fell Ill, Starts Barking by Marvhaz: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Young lady locked up in cell after she fell ill, tore her clothes and started barking like a dog in Abeokuta (audio, video)

Upon bringing her back home, her parents engaged some people to take care of her at home.

A source further affirmed to PREMIER UPDATE BLOG that she ran outside the house after few days when left alone and tore her clothes at a market called Araromi Area of Abeokuta.

WATCH THE FULL VIDEOS HERE

At that point, some passerbys were able to apprehend her and take her to the Popular Itoku Police Station in Abeokuta.

LISTEN TO THE AUDIO CONFESSION HERE

The yet to be identified lady who stays in Ago Oko area of the State cause of barking is yet to be ascertained.

WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/06/young-lady-locked-up-in-cell-after-she.html

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now!! Kuje Prison Under Attack!!! / Infamous Cultist,rasheed Oko-ilu Arraigned In Court On Nine Counts In Osogbo / Police Arrest 4 Sex Blackmailers In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.