Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For (1183 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / Most Delegates Are Voting According To Instructions Of The Cabal / 7 Major Reasons Why Smart Youths & Students Are Voting For Atiku This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by unamamatoto: 5:29am On Jul 01, 2022
Online pooling, and,

The candidates are;

Peter Obi

Asiwaju Tinubu

Atiku Abubakar

Rabiu Kwankwaso

My name is Abdulazeez, I am from a Oke-ila in Osun State and, my vote goes to PO23...

Let's hear from you guys undecided

11 Likes

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by DukeofUmueri247: 5:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Joseph from Anambra and I am Obidient.

4 Likes

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by Oshodipikin: 5:37am On Jul 01, 2022
My Name: Asiwaju Emilokan Ojuyobo
State: Stateless
Voting for: Chief Eleyi Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by gsegun43: 5:39am On Jul 01, 2022
Segun from Osun

Tinubu

grin

5 Likes

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by Prosper91(m): 5:44am On Jul 01, 2022
Prosper
Delta
I'm voting Obi

6 Likes

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by Enyimbafc: 5:51am On Jul 01, 2022
CLETUS PLATEAU STATE.OBIDIENT IS MY CALLING.

8 Likes

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:54am On Jul 01, 2022
Ori Ade Lagos and I'm Obidient

4 Likes

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by BUSINESSMAN2: 5:54am On Jul 01, 2022
Nnanna ebony state obi

4 Likes

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by rolams(m): 5:55am On Jul 01, 2022
Are you taking the record to heaven?

1 Like

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by Graysons: 5:56am On Jul 01, 2022
From Bayelsa and I am voting for atiku. cool

5 Likes

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by Enyimbafc: 6:00am On Jul 01, 2022
Mynd 44,lala,Dominique be obidient and take this to front page

2 Likes

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by Enyimbafc: 6:10am On Jul 01, 2022
rolams:
Are you taking the record to heaven?
To aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by robinso01(m): 6:33am On Jul 01, 2022
What's going on here? Have they started calling the name of people going to heaven? shocked

1 Like

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by manutdrichie(m): 6:33am On Jul 01, 2022
Richard from Akwa ibom

Obi

3 Likes

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by Yibo(m): 6:37am On Jul 01, 2022
unamamatoto:
Online pooling, and,

The candidates are;

Peter Obi

Asiwaju Tinubu

Atiku Abubakar

Rabiu Kwankwaso

My name is Abdulazeez, I am from a Oke-ila in Osun State and, my vote goes to PO23...

okoro dey disguise

3 Likes

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by holsconcept(m): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2022
From Ogun State. A yoruba, Obidient

2 Likes

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by Olaoluwa122: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2022
Ola ogun state...Atiku 2023

1 Like

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by gsegun43: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2022
Igbo:
okoro dey disguise

Dem pleti for hia na.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by Factcheck0001: 8:31am On Jul 01, 2022
Igbo:
okoro dey disguise
they don’t realize that one could b in turkey n support obi online without voting
Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by Ogadijan: 8:45am On Jul 01, 2022
okem from Imo 100% obedient

1 Like

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by omoharry(f): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2022
unamamatoto:
Online pooling, and,

The candidates are;

Peter Obi

Asiwaju Tinubu

Atiku Abubakar

Rabiu Kwankwaso

Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by IlovePMB: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2022
Obi or Tinubu depending on his running mate. From Imo.

1 Like

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by ThatFairGuy1: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2022
I'm Uchechukwu obinna from Agulu, Anambra State.

I'm voting Bola Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by Oilwell(m): 8:57am On Jul 01, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

I'm voting Bola Tinubu
Bro which kindred and village from Agulu. so my brother dey here

1 Like

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by naija4life247: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2022
unamamatoto:
Online pooling, and,

The candidates are;

Peter Obi

Asiwaju Tinubu

Atiku Abubakar

Rabiu Kwankwaso

Lazy youth, nah hunger go kill you if you no go find something meaningful to do with your life

76 Likes

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by ThatFairGuy1: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2022
Umuiyile.

Good to have you my brother.

Hope you're also BATIfied sha
Oilwell:

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by ItsTutsi(m): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2022
Ismail Ibrahim

Zamfara State

Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by 3ple9iner: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2022
I wanted to send my reply but realized that the OP lied about his state.

1 Like

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by ejimatic: 9:30am On Jul 01, 2022
unamamatoto:
Online pooling, and,

The candidates are;

Peter Obi

Asiwaju Tinubu

Atiku Abubakar

Rabiu Kwankwaso

. Name: Olasco: State: Osun I represent South West. A true Yoruba son. BAT 2023

3 Likes

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by wickedJezibel(f): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2022
Oilwell:

you are talking to a yeroba muslim bro

1 Like

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by wickedJezibel(f): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

I'm voting Bola Tinubu
i am Yemisi from Osun state and i am fully OBIDIENT

2 Likes

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by realstars: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2022
I dont have pvc to vote obidiently,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PVC: Unknown gunmen attack INEC officials in Enugu / Peter Obi, An Off-ramp For A Nigeria Train Headed To Disaster Town- Vanguard / Femi Kuti Will Be Treated The Way Sam Omatseye Was Treated By IPOB - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.