Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Will Longer Tell Anyone To Do This... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Longer Tell Anyone To Do This... (254 Views)

Insecurity: We Can No Longer Tell Buhari What He Wants To Hear – ACF / No Nigerian Is Qualified To Tell Anyone Not To Agitate. / Dino Melaye: "MKO Abiola No Longer Nigerian, Cannot Be Made GCFR" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Longer Tell Anyone To Do This... by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:33am On Jul 01, 2022
99.9% of our politicians send their children abroad or top private universities.

That's why they don't care.

They don't care about you....Na our students I dey pity for, even Buhari no dey reason them.

If you like dey shout I will vote my tribe instead of a credible leader, you or your relatives or your kids go dey house for 7 months because of ASUU strike.

I no need to tell you the best presidential candidate. if you no fit look these 3 candidates and tell the best, then suffer never tire you.

Till now, some of them never even tell us how they will rescue Nigeria apart from recruiting 50 million youths in the army and feed them with corn, cassava and yam.

I no dey beg anybody again to vote the right person, please vote for the wrong person, all of us go suffer am.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Longer Tell Anyone To Do This... by SmartPolician: 6:05am On Jul 01, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku won't attend any debate.

It seems you want to disgrace those men cheesy
Re: I Will Longer Tell Anyone To Do This... by mightyhaze: 6:12am On Jul 01, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Till now, some of them never even tell us how they will rescue Nigeria apart from recruiting 50 million youths in the army and feed them with corn, cassava and yam.

Agbado'. angry
Re: I Will Longer Tell Anyone To Do This... by robinso01(m): 6:31am On Jul 01, 2022
I just hope buhari won't become a saint when compared to the next president.
Re: I Will Longer Tell Anyone To Do This... by VEHINTOLAR: 8:56am On Jul 01, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
99.9% of our politicians send their children abroad or top private universities.

That's why they don't care.

They don't care about you....Na our students I dey pity for, even Buhari no dey reason them.

If you like dey shout I will vote my tribe instead of a credible leader, you or your relatives or your kids go dey house for 7 months because of ASUU strike.

I no need to tell you the best presidential candidate. if you no fit look these 3 candidates and tell the best, then suffer never tire you.

I no dey beg anybody again to vote the right person, please vote for the wrong person, all of us go suffer am.

There is no need for any "Shalaye";Tinubu remains the candidate to beat ! The only man that's capable of turning around the story of Nigeria for good !

Re: I Will Longer Tell Anyone To Do This... by helinues: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

2023: Is Peter Obi A Member Of IPOB Movement? / Peter Obi Is A Scam, Everytime He Opens His Mouth He Lies – Asari Dokubo / APC Led FG Complicit In Kuje Prison Attack – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.