Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Asiwaju Tinubu's Quote Of The Day. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Tinubu's Quote Of The Day. (411 Views)

Dele Momodu Shares Tinubu Quote After Scoring Zero In PDP Convention / Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Tinubu's Quote Of The Day. by plaindealer: 6:14am On Jul 01, 2022
"In our bedroom, my wife puts her Holy Bible besides my Holy Qur’an, and one thing I discover is that both Books stay with each other peacefully without quarrelling...."

Bola Tinubu

Incoming President and incoming First Lady.

I deeply love and respect this man.

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu's Quote Of The Day. by PresidObi: 6:15am On Jul 01, 2022
We have gone past the issue of using religion as a mask to seal the pains of suffering Nigerian masses. Their problem is not religion based, they all suffer from the criminal neglect the leaders impose on them, while using religious conflicts to mask the real issues and keep the cause and solutions of our problems far from the people.

Let's vote for someone who wont use religion as an excuse for lack of performance. Let's vote the man who has been talking about the real issues confronting us, let's vote for Peter Obi.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu's Quote Of The Day. by Moh247: 6:16am On Jul 01, 2022
30+ years married to a Pastor

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu's Quote Of The Day. by 666Advocate: 6:19am On Jul 01, 2022
We are not voting for the wife.
They can scatter any day it happened with Bill Gates world richest man even Dangote Africa Richest man

Vote Peter Obi and let sense be given to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu's Quote Of The Day. by robinso01(m): 6:20am On Jul 01, 2022
I don't like you though. But this is how we should practice religions.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu's Quote Of The Day. by PresidObi: 6:21am On Jul 01, 2022
666Advocate:
We are not voting for the wife.
They can scatter any day it happens with Bill Gates world richest man even Dangote Nigeria Richest man

The post was a trick to move us towards emotional things. We are talking real problems, all students in public universities are sitting at home, irrespective of their faith.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu's Quote Of The Day. by Abdul05: 6:21am On Jul 01, 2022
Truly..

The yorubas are very peaceful and civilized people.... I love this

And, this goes to others, every Nigerian should be allowed to practice his or her worship open without any interference from internal Forces.

Thank you sir...op

13 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu's Quote Of The Day. by plaindealer: 6:25am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
30+ years married to a Pastor

Love and affection conquers all..
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu's Quote Of The Day. by Moh247: 6:28am On Jul 01, 2022
plaindealer:

Love and affection conquers all..

I tell you Bro... Love truly conquers all

Pardon if I digress or derail a bit but I have a message for Obi Supporters

Dear Peter Obi Supporters

I will post a video wearing Tinubu's facecap and T-shirt driving accross Lagos State on Monday.

If you are certain Peter Obi is the needed change, then I dare you to Put on Peter Obi top and T-shirt and walk around Anambra next Monday while making a video campaigning for Obi

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu's Quote Of The Day. by wickedJezibel(f): 6:31am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:

I tell you Bro... Love truly conquers on

I will post a video wearing Tinubu's facecap and T-shirt driving accross Lagos State on Monday.

If you are certain Peter Obi is the needed change, then I dare you to Put on Peter Obi top and T-shirt and walk around Anambra next Monday while making a video campaigning for Obi

rubbish
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu's Quote Of The Day. by plaindealer: 6:58am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:

I tell you Bro... Love truly conquers on

Yes, it does.

Very proud of Yoruba ways, traditions, culture, and spirit of tolerance and plurality.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu's Quote Of The Day. by IamWonderful: 7:02am On Jul 01, 2022
Baby factory criminals and organs harvesters are here already
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu's Quote Of The Day. by plaindealer: 7:07am On Jul 01, 2022
IamWonderful:
Baby factory criminals and organs harvesters are here already

They are already going berserk like bingo on a topic about love and peace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Has More Chance Than You Think. Peter Obi? / APC Muslim Youths Reject Shettima As Tinubu’s Choice Over Christian Candidate. / Why The APC And PDP Must Be Wary About Labour Party's In Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.