Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Proud Jews On Nairaland - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proud Jews On Nairaland (1961 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Quran Support The Jews On The Ownership Of Palestine; Interesting Dialogue / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On Jul 02, 2022
Richwallet:
Have you even stated your own position?
My position is clear since I continue to insist on that confirmed in scripture, a position which you don't seem to favor at all as none of your claims can be verified by way of scripture. undecided
Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by absoluteSuccess: 12:42am On Jul 02, 2022
Zephaniah

Zephaniah 3:10-12

King James Version

10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

11 In that day shalt thou not be ashamed for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against me: for then I will take away out of the midst of thee them that rejoice in thy pride, and thou shalt no more be haughty because of my holy mountain.

12 I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the Lord.

Peace.
Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by Kobojunkie: 12:47am On Jul 02, 2022
absoluteSuccess:
Zephaniah

Zephaniah 3:10-12
King James Version

10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

11 In that day shalt thou not be ashamed for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against me: for then I will take away out of the midst of thee them that rejoice in thy pride, and thou shalt no more be haughty because of my holy mountain.

12 I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the Lord.
Peace.
In Isaiah 60 and Revelations 6 or 7, It is actually revealed that the dispersed Jews will gather in from every tribe, every language, and every Nation on the planet rendering these assertions that jews are of African descent utterly meaningless since the dispersed are everywhere, and of every language and color on this planet. undecided
Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by absoluteSuccess: 12:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
In Isaiah 60 and Revelations 6 or 7, It is actually revealed that the dispersed Jews will gather in from every tribe, every language, and every Nation on the planet rendering these assertions that jews are of African descent utterly meaningless since the dispersed are everywhere, and of every language and color on this planet. undecided

Alright, you are right.
Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by absoluteSuccess: 1:06am On Jul 02, 2022
Richwallet:

Zechariah chapter 1 about four craftsman:

[a] Then I lifted up my eyes and looked, and behold, there were four horns. So I said to the angel who was speaking with me, “What are these?” And he answered me, “These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel and Jerusalem.” Then the LORD showed me four craftsmen.I said, “What are these coming to do?” And he said, “These are the horns which have scattered Judah so that no man lifts up his head; but these craftsmen have come to terrify them, to throw down the horns of the nations who have lifted up their horns against the land of Judah in order to scatter it.” (Zechariah 1:18-21 / a. Ch 2:1 in Hebrew.)

Those who scattered Judah are other Black nations the same ones who made outsiders Jews to cause confusion.

If they were of the same race, they were almost of the same ethnicity as far as race goes. If the Jews were a black people All the black Jews couldn't have died off while all the white Jews couldn't have altogether survived.

It's like saying black people used to inhabit places like Solomon island. You still see blacks there till date. And archeology confirms the features of the present Jews and the ancient Jews as people of Palestine, having the same outlook or features as their neighbors and adversaries.

Your angle is black against black in the name of Jew, and white replacing the original black Jews and the original black Jews being black Americans or where most of them were taken from. I think your angle is more of "Igbo Jews" in the closet.

There's nothing wrong with that if it's your angle but confusion in this regards is inevitable. The question would be, did the people with snout travel back in time to cast their features on the escavated archeological materials known to man?
Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by Richwallet: 1:31am On Jul 02, 2022
absoluteSuccess:

If they were of the same race, they were almost of the same ethnicity as far as race goes. If the Jews were a black people All the black Jews couldn't have died off while all the white Jews couldn't have altogether survived.

It's like saying black people used to inhabit places like Solomon island. You still see blacks there till date. And archeology confirms the features of the present Jews and the ancient Jews as people of Palestine, having the same outlook or features as their neighbors and adversaries.

Your angle is black against black in the name of Jew, and white replacing the original black Jews and the original black Jews being black Americans or where most of them were taken from. I think your angle is more of "Igbo Jews" in the closet.

There's nothing wrong with that if it's your angle but confusion in this regards is inevitable. The question would be, did the people with snout travel back in time to cast their features on the escavated archeological materials known to man?

The Bible is about Black people the good ones and evil ones.

I am not saying Igbos are Jews, I'm saying they are Israelites of the Northern kingdom that was dispersed.

The Judeans were dispersed at a much later date by the Romans who were Hebrew Edomites. Queen Mary Magdalene and the Elders travelled to Gual where they joined Judean colonies among the Fishers. The Franks were Benjaminites and Celts were Judeans. The Driuds were Levites as this was always a priesthood tribe. Our families were residing in Europe and we are the Europeans who travelled to America. Only some Black Americans came from Igbo slaves from Africa. My ancestry is not of Africa but of France. Both sides of my family De France and Washington cane from Black Franks.

Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by absoluteSuccess: 1:37am On Jul 02, 2022
Richwallet:

The Bible is about Black people the good ones and evil ones.

I am not saying Igbos are Jews, I'm saying they are Israelites of the Northern kingdom that was dispersed.

The Judeans were dispersed at a much later date by the Romans who were Hebrew Edomites. Queen Mary Magdalene and the Elders travelled to Gual where they joined Judean colonies among the Fishers. The Franks were Benjaminites and Celts were Judeans. The Driuds were Levites as this was always a priesthood tribe. Our families were residing in Europe and we are the Europeans who travelled to America. Only some Black Americans came from Igbo slaves from Africa. My ancestry is not of Africa but of France. Both sides of my family De France and Washington cane from Black Franks.

How is she Queen Mary Magdalene?

That's Holy blood and Holy Grail.

Tell me something I needed to know about the Knight Templar and the da Vinci code.
Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by Richwallet: 2:43am On Jul 02, 2022
E
absoluteSuccess:

How is she Queen Mary Magdalene?

That's Holy blood and Holy Grail.

Tell me something I needed to know about the Knight Templar and the da Vinci code.

My family oral history is that we were Knights Templar. All the Black and White Freemasons know who we are even the Catholic Church knows my family history. The only myth about the Da Vinnci Code Is that Knights Templars were White. There is a mythical White Queen Mary Magdalene but everyone knows she was a black Hebrew queen. There is a White Huges De Paygens yet everyone knows the founder of Knights Templars was a Black Frank. I am a direct descendant of Huges De Paygens and the Saint Bernard of Clairvaux. Whitewashing history is how the Illumaniti whose headquarters is Africa hides the true Judeans.

Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by absoluteSuccess: 2:56am On Jul 02, 2022
Richwallet:
E

My family oral history is that we were Knights Templar. All the Black and White Freemasons know who we are even the Catholic Church knows my family history. The only myth about the Da Vinnci Code Is that Knights Templars were White. There is a mythical White Queen Mary Magdalene but everyone knows she was a black Hebrew queen. There is a White Huges De Paygens yet everyone knows the founder of Knights Templars was a Black Frank. I am a direct descendant of Huges De Paygens and the Saint Bernard of Clairvaux. Whitewashing history is how the Illumaniti whose headquarters is Africa hides the true Judeans.

That makes you a son of Jesus and the black Madonna by ancestry.

In extension, you are of the Holy Blood?

The last Merovingian king was believe not to have sire a male bloodline and the same is known to have become defunct.

1 Like

Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by Richwallet: 3:11am On Jul 02, 2022
absoluteSuccess:

Of course I am but there are others and some are White. I have many male cousins who are Ydna De France. My father was the hidden king as was Joseph who more than a simple carpenter. Even when our ancestors were took captive in Babylon we still maintained the kingship and we did the same thing even after we loss power in the Frankish empire.. All of my family are Freemasons except me. I am the only one who choose to follow my own path. It angered a lot of my elders because I avoided becoming a Freemason. I had to find out the secrets on my own because none would share with me because of their oaths. I lived most of my life without knowing my father was the king. I only found out a few years ago and I am 51 years old. That's how secret my family is and how even amongst family the Freemasonry secrets are not divulged. My family founded Freemasonry after Knights Templar was banned.
Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by Richwallet: 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
I am not proud to be a Judean I am a Judean. A tree is not proud to be a tree. And because of genetic memory of my forefathers I receive downloads without reading any Bible.
Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by absoluteSuccess: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
Richwallet:

Of course I am but there are others and some are White. I have many male cousins who are Ydna De France. My father was the hidden king as was Joseph who more than a simple carpenter. Even when our ancestors were took captive in Babylon we still maintained the kingship and we did the same thing even after we loss power in the Frankish empire.. All of my family are Freemasons except me. I am the only one who choose to follow my own path. It angered a lot of my elders because I avoided becoming a Freemason. I had to find out the secrets on my own because none would share with me because of their oaths. I lived most of my life without knowing my father was the king. I only found out a few years ago and I am 51 years old. That's how secret my family is and how even amongst family the Freemasonry secrets are not divulged. My family founded Freemasonry after Knights Templar was banned.

This is really interesting. It's great to come across someone like you in a place like this.

Much honor sir.

1 Like

Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by Richwallet: 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Richwallet:

Many of them are living on the name rather than adding to it. There is envy and curses of all kinds within the family extending back generations after we loss power and were suppressed.

Freemasonry was taken over by the Luciferian Roman Catholics of Germany. When the Black King George took over England Prince Charles Stuart our relative had to flee Scotland for safety in France. The Scottish Freemasonry fell under the control of Luciferians.

The history of Lucifer is not a name from the Bible rather instead refers to a Catholic Bishop Lucifer who was an enemy advocate of Arianism. The doctrine of Arian taught that Yeshua was born a man and was not God. By elevating him to God and the Father and naming him Jesus Christ born out of Immaculate Conception the ties to Joseph was loss. And Jesus was said to have never married and bore no heirs. This enabled the Roman Edomites to steal the entire story and create Christianity although Yeshua was a Judean. The Pope helped Pippin steal the throne from the Merovingian bloodline of Yeshua and make himself king. Pippen was the father of Charlemagne the Holy Roman Emperor of Germany. Frankish Catholicism became idol worship with Jesus as the idol and his virgin Mother Mary. Joseph was totally reduced to a simple carpenter. This is what Luciferianism is all about denying and suppressing the seed of David. This is the driving force of Freemasonry after the Germans took over Scotland. And when the French Monarchy was abolished they had successfully took over French Freemasonry. Then Pres. George Washington who was Black was assassinated in 1797 the Luciferians took over American Freemasonry. The Black American Prince Hall Freemasonry was only admitted to be subject to Scottish Rites Freemasons and ultimately the Pope.

This is the state of my family and I am the only one who can speak freely because I swore no oath. My faith is in God the Creator and Yeshua was not God.

These men are motivated by selfish gain by declaring Yeshua God they can then declare themselves Saints for people to pray to them after they die. The Roman religion was idolatry making gods out of spirits, priests and monarchs.

There is no God but the Creator on this Islam is correct. This is the way Yeshua, Arius and all the prophets worshipped.

What is Saint Lucifer known for?
Lucifer, also called Lucifer Calaritanus, (died c. 370), bishop of Cagliari, Sardinia, who was a fierce opponent of the heresy of Arianism (q.v.). To further his rigorously orthodox views, he founded the Luciferians, a sect that survived in scattered remnants into the early 5th century.

Albert Pike, 33-degree Scottish Rites Freemason and author of Morals and Dogma said Lucifer is the God of Freemasonry.

Lucifer, the Light-Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls?

Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by Richwallet: 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
It's not what has gotten into haters it's what they are into. Face it, it's alot of Black people due to poverty members of Masons, fraternities and sororities engaging in all manners of idolatry. The spirits that possess them are behind getting into them and making them do all kinds of evil. I have yet to see anyone relate the rise of narcissism to increase in pagan cult societies. They are even sending their demons through music and t.v shows.

Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by Richwallet: 1:57am On Jul 03, 2022
Don't be in the dark about the living lineage of Jesus get your copy of Holy Bloodline Holy Grail!

Get it here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=holy+grail+pdf&oq=holy+grail+pdf&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i22i30l8.7706j1j4&client=ms-android-att-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by Richwallet: 2:13am On Jul 03, 2022
nec·ro·man·cy
/ˈnekrəˌmansē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the supposed practice of communicating with the dead, especially in order to predict the future.

Deuteronomy 18:9-12
“When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.

Those are not Judeans bloodline of David who engage in such practices as necromancy. And if they are of David then they are in rebellion to their forefathers God. We are not all the same.

Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by eddy1977(m): 2:46am On Jul 03, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Hi teamm
Been curious about the Jews in naira land..so quiet and almost non existent

Comment below if you're a Jew and share how u got in and still remain a proud jew wink wink wink

@ OP
I am not a Jew, however I admire the jewish people and their traditions. I have been following some rabbis online, and I am very fascinated by their teachings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by Kobojunkie: 3:28am On Jul 03, 2022
absoluteSuccess:

The last Merovingian king was believe not to have sire a male bloodline and the same is known to have become defunct.
What holy bloodline? God cursed the process of childbearing since Genesis 3 vs 16, meaning that every child born of a man and woman into this world, are born unholy. So how can there exists a "holy" bloodline? Does God make mistakes? undecided
Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by CyberHustle: 3:52am On Jul 03, 2022
Every believer in and accepter of Jesus is a Jew. The concept of Jew centers around a people connected to God. In the OT, is real was chosen to be Gods own people and nation but even at that many still fell due to unbelief. That's what Paul expanded on in details in the early chapter of Romans.
The Jew is the one that believes in and is connected to God, and not someone with Jewish bloodline who probably is an LGBT+ advocate.
Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by Kobojunkie: 4:07am On Jul 03, 2022
CyberHustle:
1. Every believer in and accepter of Jesus is a Jew.

2. The concept of Jew centers around a people connected to God. In the OT, is real was chosen to be Gods own people and nation but even at that many still fell due to unbelief. That's what Paul expanded on in details in the early chapter of Romans.

3. The Jew is the one that believes in and is connected to God, and not someone with Jewish bloodline who probably is an LGBT+ advocate.
1. Where is scripture is this claim of yours found? undecided

2. Where in Romans do you accuse Paul of doing this.... extending Jewish membership to you a Gentile? undecided

3 . Where is your scriptural backing for this claim ? undecided
Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by absoluteSuccess: 6:31am On Jul 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What holy bloodline? God cursed the process of childbearing since Genesis 3 vs 16, meaning that every child born of a man and woman into this world, are born unholy. So how can there exists a "holy" bloodline? Does God make mistakes? undecided

No, it's another drift entirely. You may have to read up on the story behind the one that richwallet is talking about.

It's interesting, it will help you to understand everything he's been posting about at once. He will tell you about it if he likes.
Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by Kobojunkie: 6:35am On Jul 03, 2022
absoluteSuccess:
No, it's another drift entirely. You may have to read up on the story behind the one that richwallet is talking about.

It's interesting, it will help you to understand everything he's been posting about at once. He will tell you about it if he likes.
I read the story many years ago. Watched several documentaries on it too when I used to do research to learn about various religious beliefs. Now that I know the Truth of God, I no longer buy into that hogwash since I know it now for what it it, lies! undecided

I am instead concerned about helping him understand how scripturaliy disconnected all of that web there is.. undecided
Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by absoluteSuccess: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I read the story many years ago. Watched several documentaries on it too when I used to do research to learn about various religious beliefs. Now that I know the Truth of God, I no longer buy into that hogwash since I know it now for what it it, lies! undecided

I am instead concerned about helping him understand how scripturaliy disconnected all of that web there is.. undecided

I'm glad you know about it. I don't want to be the habinger of what himself said was a family secret.

Nonetheless, it's not that easy to throw such claim and belief in the dustbin, from his end that would be impossible.

From your end it is. Identity has been formed based on this from the earliest Christian era. The circle will continue, nothing can be done about it.
Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by Kingpharamond: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
I believe it's clear that LGBT aka pedophilia is against Gods laws. Yet there are a lot of Black traditions into sodomy it's not a Whitemans disease.
Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by Kingpharamond: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Leviticus 19:16
You shall not go about as a slanderer among your people, and you are not to act against the life of your neighbor; I am the Lord.
Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by HarshBitterTrut: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Examples include:

One notably ‘‘explicit” Bushmen painting, which depicts African men engaging in same-sex sexual activity.
In the late 1640s, a Dutch military attaché documented Nzinga, a warrior woman in the Ndongo kingdom of the Mbundu, who ruled as ‘‘king” rather than ‘‘queen”, dressed as a man and surrounded herself with a harem of young men who dressed as women and who were her ‘‘wives”.
Eighteenth century anthropologist, Father J-B. Labat, documented the Ganga-Ya-Chibanda, presiding priest of the Giagues, a group within the Congo kingdom, who routinely cross-dressed and was referred to as ‘‘grandmother”.
In traditional, monarchical Zande culture, anthropological records described homosexuality as ‘‘indigenous”. The Azande of the Northern Congo ‘‘routinely married” younger men who functioned as temporary wives – a practise that was institutionalised to such an extent that warriors would pay ‘‘brideprice” to the young man”s parents.
Amongst Bantu-speaking Pouhain farmers (Bene, Bulu, Fang, Jaunde, Mokuk, Mwele, Ntum and Pangwe) in present-day Gabon and Cameroon, homosexual intercourse was known as bian nkû”ma– a medicine for wealth which was transmitted through sexual activity between men.
Similarly in Uganda, amongst the Nilotico Lango, men who assumed ‘‘alternative gender status” were known as mukodo dako. They were treated as women and were permitted to marry other men.
In the former Kingdom of Dahomey, women could be soldiers (above) and older women would sometimes marry younger women, according to anthropologist Melville Herkovits.
Dans l’ancien royaume du Dahomey, les femmes pouvaient être des soldats (ci-dessus) et les femmes âgées pouvaient épouser des femmes plus jeunes, selon l’anthropologue Melville Herkovits.
Same-sex relationships were reported amongst other groups in Uganda, including the Bahima, …
the Banyoro and …
the Baganda. King Mwanga II, the Baganda monarch, was widely reported to have engaged in sexual relations with his male subjects.
A Jesuit working in Southern Africa in 1606 described finding ‘‘Chibadi, which are Men attired like Women, and behave themselves womanly, ashamed to be called men”.
In the early 17th century in present-day Angola, Portuguese priests Gaspar Azevereduc and Antonius Sequerius encountered men who spoke, sat and dressed like women, and who entered into marriage with men. Such marriages were ‘‘honored and even prized”.
In the Iteso communities, based in northwest Kenya and Uganda, same-sex relations existed amongst men who behaved as and were socially accepted as women.
Same-sex practises were also recorded among the Banyoro and …
the Langi.
In pre-colonial Benin, homosexuality was seen as a phase that boys passed through and grew out of.
There were practises of female-female marriages amongst the Nandi and …
Kisii of Kenya, as well as …
the Igbo of Nigeria,
the Nuer of Sudan and
the Kuria of Tanzania.
Among Cape Bantu, lesbianism was ascribed to women who were in the process of becoming chief diviners, known as isanuses.
In the 1600s in the Kingdom of Motapa in southern Africa (labeled "Monomotapa" on this map), Christian missionaries encountered cross-dressing men known as chibadi.
Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by Kingpharamond: 3:22am On Jul 04, 2022
Sodomites: Keepers Of the Gates

This article appeared in the September, 1993 issue of M.E.N. Magazine.
Malidoma Somé recognizes that he learned more through his initiation as a Dagara tribesman than from his PhDs from the Sorbonne and Brandeis University. His name means "be friendly to strangers," and he is charged by his elders of the Dagara tribe of Burkina Faso (east of Nigeria and north of Ghana) with bringing the wisdom of his tribe to the West. His book Ritual: Power, Healing and Community (reviewed in this issue) is highly praised by Michael Meade, Robert Bly and Robert Moore. If you were not fortunate enough to catch his reading at the Elliott Bay Bookstore last August, you can find out more about him through the book and tape reviews in this issue.

During one of the Conflict Hours at the Mendocino Men’s Conference Malidoma spoke eloquently on indigenous people’s views of gay men. He kindly agreed to elaborate on his views as he sat with me among the redwoods of Mendocino.

Bert: At Conflict Hour you told us that your culture honors gays as having a higher vibrational level that enabled them to be guardians of the gateways to the spirit world. You suggested that our Western view limits itself by focusing only on their sexual role. Can you elaborate for our readers?

Malidoma: I don’t know how to put it in terms that are clear enough for an audience that, I think needs as much understanding of this gender issue as people in this country do. But at least among the Dagara people, gender has very little to do with anatomy. It is purely energetic. In that context, a male who is physically male can vibrate female energy, and vice versa. That is where the real gender is. Anatomic differences are simply there to determine who contributes what for the continuity of the tribe. It does not mean, necessarily, that there is a kind of line that divides people on that basis. And this is something that also touches on what has become known here as the "gay" or "homosexual" issue. Again, in the culture that I come from, this is not the issue. These people are looked on, essentially, as people. The whole notion of "gay" does not exist in the indigenous world. That does not mean that there are not people there who feel the way that certain people feel in this culture, that has led to them being referred to as "gay."

The reason why I’m saying there are no such people is because the gay person is very well integrated into the community, with the functions that delete this whole sexual differentiation of him or her. The gay person is looked at primarily as a "gatekeeper." The Earth is looked at, from my tribal perspective, as a very, very delicate machine or consciousness, with high vibrational points, which certain people must be guardians of in order for the tribe to keep its continuity with the gods and with the spirits that dwell there. Spirits of this world and spirits of the other worlds. Any person who is at this link between this world and the other world experiences a state of vibrational consciousness which is far higher, and far different, from the one that a normal person would experience. This is what makes a gay person gay. This kind of function is not one that society votes for certain people to fulfill. It is one that people are said to decide on prior to being born. You decide that you will be a gatekeeper before you are born. And it is that decision that provides you with the equipment (Malidoma gestures by circling waist area with hands) that you bring into this world. So when you arrive here you begin to vibrate in a way that Elders can detect as meaning that you are connected with a gateway somewhere. Then they watch you grow, and they watch you act and react, and sooner or later they will follow you to the gateway that you are connected with.

Now, gay people have children. Because they’re fertile, just like normal people. How I got to know that they were gay was because on arriving in this country and seeing the serious issues surrounding gay people, I began to wonder it does not exist in my own country. When I asked one of them, who tad taken me to the threshold of the Otherworld, whether he feels sexual attraction towards another man, he jumped back and said, "How do you know that?!" He said, "This is our business as gatekeepers." And, yet he had a wife and children -- no problem, you see.

So to then limit gay people to simple sexual orientation is really the worst harm that can be done to a person. That all he or she is is a sexual person. And, personally, because of the fact that my knowledge of indigenous medicine, ritual, comes from gatekeepers, it’s hard for me to take this position that gay people are the negative breed of a society. No! In a society that is profoundly dysfunctional, what happens is that peoples’ life purposes are taken away, and what is left is this kind of sexual orientation which, in turn, is disturbing to the very society that created it.

I think this is again victimization by a Christian establishment that is looking at a gay person as a disempowered person, a person who has lost his job from birth onward, and now society just wants to fire him out of life. This is not justice. It’s not justice. It is a terrible harm done to an energy that could save the world, that could save us. If, today, we are suffering from a gradual ecological waste, this is simply because the gatekeepers have been fired from their job. They have been fired! They have nothing to do! And because they have been fired, we accuse them for not doing anything. This is not fair!

Let us look at the earth differently, and we will find out gradually that these people that are bothering us today are going to start taking their posts. They know what their job is. You just have to get near them, to feel that they don’t vibrate the same way. They are not of this world. They come from the Otherworld, and they were sent here to keep the gates open to the Otherworld, because if the gates are shut, this is when the earth, Mother Earth, will shake -- because it has no more reason to be alive, it will shake itself, and we will be in deep trouble.

Bert: Christianity has separated spirit from body and spirit from Earth. And earlier you talked to us about Christianity suppressing your culture. So there’s a suggestion here that suppression of homosexuality would be the way for the Christians to shut down the gateways, shut down the spirit, and shut down our connection with the Earth.

Malidoma: Yes! That’s right! Christianity stresses postponing living on earth, as of we are only here to pack up our baggage and prepare for a life somewhere else "out there." Jesus Christ is right here, man! And of course anyone else who knows more, who knows better, will be suppressed.

And you start with the gatekeepers. You take the gatekeeper and you confuse his mind. You threaten him and you throw him in the middle of nowhere. Then nobody knows where the gate is. As soon as you lose the whereabouts of the gate, then you have a culture going downhill. What keeps a village together is a handful of "gays and lesbians," as they call them in the modern world. In my village, lesbians are called witches, and gay men are known as the gatekeepers. These are the two only known secret societies. These are the only groups that will get together as a separate group and go out into the woods secretly to do whatever they do. And if they find you during their yearly symposium, they have the right to kill you.

Unless they go out on their yearly symposium, the village cannot be granted another year of life. They have to go out to do what they do, in order for the village to feel safe enough to live the way it has lived before. This is why, to me, we’re playing with our lives.

Bert: So our culture may not be granted another year of life.

Malidoma: That’s right! Every year it feels like the number of years that this culture is entitled to live is getting smaller. So God only knows how close to the chasm this culture is. This constantly- reiterated discomfort and hatred for the gay person is again another indication that every year we might as well be prepared for the apocalyptic moment when the stars start to fall to the earth.

You see, unless there is somebody who constantly monitors the mechanism that opens the door from this world to the Otherworld, what happens is that something can happen to one of the doors and it closes up. When all the doors are closed, this earth runs out of its own orbit and the solar system collapses into itself. And because this system is linked to other systems, they too start to fall into a whirlpool. And the cataclysm would be amazing!

Ask the Dogon, they will tell you that. The Dogon. They’re a tribe that understands this so well, it’s amazing, mind-boggling. And it is a tribe that knows astrology like no other tribe that I have encountered. And the great astrologers of the Dogon are gay. They are gay. There is a dull planet that, in its orbit, is directly above the Dogon village every 58 years. Who knows that, but the gay people.

I mean, I’m not just trying to make gay people look fine. This is the truth, man! I’m trying to save my ass!

Why is it that, everywhere else in the world, gay people are a blessing, and in the modern world they are a curse? It is self-evident. The modern world was built by Christianity. They have taken the gods out of the earth sent them to heaven, wherever that is. And everyone who aspires to the gods must then negotiate with Christianity, so that the real priests and priestesses are out of a job. This is the worst thing that can happen to a culture that calls itself modern.

Bert: That theme came up earlier with you and Martín, the Mayan shaman here, that if a modern society wants to shut down another culture they will go out and kill the keepers of the ritual.

Malidoma: Oh, yes! Because they know that this is where the life-pulse of the culture is. This is where the engine room of the tribe is. So if you go and bomb that place, then the whole mechanism shuts down. That’s pretty much what’s at work in the third world, and what has happened here with the Native American culture. And the thing about it is that humans are going to be begetting gatekeepers, no matter what. This is the chance that we’ve got. So maybe that means that sooner or later we’re going to wake up to the horror of our own errors, and we’re going to reconsecrate our chosen people so that they can do their priestly work as they should. Otherwise, I just don’t understand. I just don’t understand. My position about it is not so much that gays be just forgiven. That’s just tokenism. But that they serve as an example of the wrong, or the illness, that modernity has brought to us, and that we use that to begin working at healing ourselves and our society from the bottom up. That way, by the time we reach a certain level, all the gatekeepers are going to find their positions again. We cannot tell them where the gates are. They know. If we start to heal ourselves, they will remember. It will kick in. But as long as we continue in arrogance, in egotism, in God-knows-what form of violence on ourselves, no, there’s that veil of confusion that’s going to continue to prevail, and as a result it’s going to prevent great things from happening. That’s all I can say about that.

This is not a Whitemans disease Sodomy is a religion to Satan and these Black devils are using it to control the world.

Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by Richwallet: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by Richwallet: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
Whilst, in comparison to other persecuted groups, lesbians were able to continue their lives in a relatively normal manner under the Nazis, their activities were oppressed and there were women who suffered under Nazi rule as a result of their sexual orientation.

The Nazis did not believe that women were inherently corrupted by their sexuality in the same way that gay men were. Despite this, they did not agree with the concept or act of lesbianism. Some high-ranking Nazis, such as Hans Frank and Rudolf Klare, actively campaigned for more extreme oppression of lesbians, though they were not very successful. Lesbians were not seen as a threat in the same way that gay men were, due to the small part that they were seen to play in public life.

Under the Weimar Republic, lesbian culture had flourished, particularly in Berlin. There were regular lesbian publications, such as Frauenliebe (Women’s Love) and Die Freundin (The Girlfriend), as well as societies and clubs.

Following the Nazi rise to power, all publications, societies, and clubs of this kind were banned as Goebbels established his Chamber of Culture.

The Nazis did not have a definitive policy to persecute lesbians. Despite this, there were some lesbians who were either denounced by neighbours or friends or caught by the Nazis in other ways. These women were arrested and often sent to concentration camps, where they were listed as a-social or political prisoners. Due to this ambiguity surrounding the reasons why they were arrested, the approximate number of women who were taken to concentration camps due to this sexual orientation is unknown.

Overall, most lesbians, if willing to conform to the Nazi ideas about women, were able to survive the Nazi period and avoid persecution. For example, some women married to avoid attention or attacks regarding their lack of children.

Despite this, lesbians were not able to live freely, and were actively subjected to the oppression of their sexuality under the Nazis.

I have a strong intuition that Adolf Hitler and the Nazis were false accused and it's never been challenged by anyone. There are several accounts of Jews corrupting Germany by taking over their thaerter and arts then promoting Sodomy the same way they do whilst now in control of U.S entertainment and media. Sodomy was promoted everywhere in Berlin and brothels owned by Jews were everywhere. From reports I have read Adolf Hitler's movement was a Christian movement to take back Germany from pagan Jews and bring back the Holy Roman Empire of Charlemagne. In fact the name Nazis is the German corruption of Nazrene the town in which Christ was from in ancient Israel. The Nazis were dead set against Sodomy and prostitution along with other sins heavily promoted by Jews and Black Edomites today. Yet in this book Pink Swastika it tells the opposite it pins on Adold Hitler and the Nazis the crime of Homosexuality which is a complete reversal of accurate reports of Nazis jailing pedoplhiles mostly Jewish men who plagued German society. The majority of notorious pedophiles today are Jewish men and Black Edomites who have a long history of pedophilia going back to the Moors and Roman Empire.

It's interesting to note that these Jews that came to rule Germany, Scottland, Ireland, France, Wales, Britian and eventually America had to be put in power by the Black Edomites of Germany. Yes I am saying this that there remains a hidden throne of Black Edomites who are the true power behind the Jews. We will unveil this more later.

Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by Richwallet: 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Isaiah 57:5-15
5 You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.
6 You take smooth stones from there and worship them as gods. You pour out wine as offerings to them and bring them grain offerings. Do you think I am pleased with all this?
7 You go to the high mountains to offer sacrifices and have sex.
8 You set up your obscene idols just inside your front doors. You forsake me; you take off your clothes and climb in your large beds with your lovers, whom you pay to sleep with you. And there you satisfy your lust.
9 You put on your perfumes and ointments and go to worship the god Molech. To find gods to worship, you send messengers far and wide, even to the world of the dead.
10 You wear yourselves out looking for other gods, but you never give up. You think your obscene idols give you strength, and so you never grow weak.
11 The Lord says, "Who are these gods that make you afraid, so that you tell me lies and forget me completely? Have you stopped honoring me because I have kept silent for so long?
12 You think that what you do is right, but I will expose your conduct, and your idols will not be able to help you.

Its not unusual for me to suggest sex worship is going on amongst Black leaders worldwide and secret societies are actually fertility cults. Black people lead the world statistics in sexually transmitted diseases and the catalysts for this phenomenon is coming from fertility worship mainly of Marine Spirits. What was the number one agenda of a Black leader Barack Obama who sat in the US Presidential seat of power arguably the most powerful political seat on Earth? Sodomy and Gay Marriage. And Obama was followed by Kamala Harris whose leads the way for Equality Act a bill that would legalize Pedophilia. Vice President Kamala also sponsors decriminalization of prostitution. So after hundreds of years of so called oppression by White Supremacy, Slavery and Colonialism the top liberating agenda of Black leaders is sex. Included among the lists of satanic agendas is Abortion which is called what it is in Africa "Child Sacrifice", unfortunately Black people lead America in abortions and are the biggest supporters of it. And it's not just Black American leaders for I have investigated a numerous of cult alliances between those in the U.S with those in Africa, the Carribean and the U.K. Sodomy is the New World Order my brethren and sad to say Black leaders and cults are the biggest implementers of the Babylonian system.

Re: Proud Jews On Nairaland by Richwallet: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
What Bible says about Babylon?
"May our blood be on those who live in Babylonia," says Jerusalem. Therefore, this is what the LORD says: "See, I will defend your cause and avenge you; I will dry up her sea and make her springs dry. Babylon will be a heap of ruins, a haunt of jackals, an object of horror and scorn, a place where no one lives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unforgiveness, A Blessing Blocker / What Is The Modest Christian Dressing? / Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.