Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Solution To Eating In Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Solution To Eating In Dream (374 Views)

Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS / How To Stop Eating In Your Dreams Permanently / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Eating In Dream by YahwehStone(m): 6:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Hello.
Here's the solution to your dreams of eating food. If you think it's not bad eating in a dream, please read on and meditate on the contents of this message.

The Causes:
The causes of eating in your dream are as follow:
You agreed to embark on a journey to fight very powerful demons when you hadn't prepared very well with God. You were being fed with the food that belongs to the spiritual realm, which starts from the dream state.

Secondly, you stopped funding the people that matter in your life. Such people include your parents, family, spiritual guides, needy, etc. Again, you allowed the inordinate desire to do bad destructive things to cloud your precious heart where God wants to make His throne.

Thirdly, you curse things you ought to bless. You blasphemed God's servants and God's places of worship and you thought you were right about it. Can you fight for God who allowed some errors to go on?

The Results:
The results are these:
Austerity will come. Resources will stop flowing into your house or bank. Spirit of death will roam around your domain if you do nothing about it. You will not be able to afford to pay for treatment of minor or major sicknesses.

I pray and rebuke the spirit of poverty that will cause you to pick food after the harvesters like Ruth. Again evil people will cause people to believe what is not true about you. Rumour mongering about your deplorable status will make your enemies happy.

And lastly, your means of defence will be destroyed by your enemies. So this is what you need to do quickly before you head to the grave if you ignore and do nothing.

Solution:
Go to the house of God in broken heartedness. That means you must fast and live low profiled. Get some non alcoholic grape wine. These are wine with wooden cork at the mouth of its bottle. Warning: do not buy wine with plastic cork for no reason. The seller will try to convince you, but do not yield. If you compromise, the result will never be satisfactory. Why? Because such wines are not original, and can be poisonous.

Now get some coconut juice or water of the same quantity with the wine or grape juice. Mix them together and read the following Psalms over the drink. Psalm 69, Psalm 79, Psalm 117 and Psalm 115.

After the reading or recitation, pray for God's deliverance against the demon of 7 heads. Then when it's time to break your fast, eat and share the coconut. And then drink some of the juice you prepared. You will fast, eat the coconut and drink the juice for 7 days.

And your prayers will be answered in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

NB:
Please share this article to friends who may need this even if you find it useless to you. Then if you do this work and God answer you, please come back to this forum and testify. That will go a long way to make God happy with you.

God bless you.

1 Share

Re: Solution To Eating In Dream by cornelboy(f): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Is that some kind of ritual or what?
Where'd you got that from?
Re: Solution To Eating In Dream by Kobojunkie: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
YahwehStone:
Hello.
Here's the solution to your dreams of eating food. If you think it's not bad eating in a dream, please read on and meditate on the contents of this message.
Why would I need a solution to eating in the dream abeg? undecided

Last night, in my dreams, I downed what seemed like a table full of best tasting macaroons, velvet cakes, cookies, pastrys, ice cream, chocolate delights etc. I was hungry for some foood but found the fridge stocked with my favorite treats and decided to indulge. Just as I was about to pop the last macaroon in my mouth, it dawned on me that I had probably just inhaled a years worth of calories in one sitting. As I was able to begin worrying about it, I woke up and to go head to the bathroom. It was then I realized my worry was for nothing but the memory of the treats remained..... grin

(1) (Reply)

The Purpose Of Fear __ Apostle Joshua Selman. / The Ark By Living Faith. / The Test Of True Salvation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.