Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data (3493 Views)

Supporters Of APC and ADC Clash In Ondo State (Photos) / Supporters Of Zakzaky Hold Rally In Washington DC, London And Turkey / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by princeabdul(m): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2022
You're doing this rubbish but will cry when you see APC share rice or people collecting ₦300 to vote, how are you different from the system you claimed to be fighting

3 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by Zee0007: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

See proof of how much you love peter obi

You don't expect me to just love. I knew nothing about him but as time unfold, I began to love him.

With or without getting anything. I will gladly vote him. After my background check, he is the answer. I'm not supporting because of data. I know what I want now.

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by swaggu94: 7:45am On Jul 01, 2022
[quote He done it with his own money..because of his natural love for obi..do your own for your man if you are in pain...author=princeabdul post=114311073]You're doing this rubbish but will cry when you see APC sharing rice or people collecting ₦300 to vote, how are you different from the system you claimed to be fighting[/quote]
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by Ayannifemi: 7:45am On Jul 01, 2022
Stanbic ibtc .

Team Obidient
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by Imiracle: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2022
First Bank

I am OBIdient
PresidObi:
1k for 10 supporters of Peter Obi and Labour party

Money to be paid in by 12 noon.

Please acknowledge when you receive.

Drop your account number

We're not doing this because we collected money from Peter Obi, we're doing this because we want to save the youths of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by Imiracle: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2022
PresidObi:

Drop your account number

We're not doing this because we collected money from Peter Obi, we're doing this because we want to save the youths of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by Ericsworld101: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2022
100% obedient.im doing this cos I have always wanted the best for Nigeria.We cant continue to leave in hope each year.guys lets join hands make Nigeria great again.NO SHAme

Access Bank
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2022
PresidObi:

Drop your account number

God bless Nigeria.

Most, if not all the people who posted accounts here are either Anti P.O, or undecided,

The funny thing is all of them are extraordinarily broke and will go with the highest bidder like what happened in Ekiti election recently.

They are hard hit as long as the APC regime is concerned, but yet they're still supporting them. Too bad for a country that want to move forward.

I'm a die hard Supporter of Peter Obi but don't need a dime. I'm just doing my duty to ursher in a new and great day for my dear country.

Pls feel free, to still do what you want to do if you can get genuine P.O supporters on the thread

Thank you for this gestures.

More money to your pocket.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by maysimsimple(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2022
You're � percent right. I was talking to an ibo friend of mine yesterday. He is even undecided about igbo presidency. I explained to him, I supported Yemi Osinbanjo for presidency from day one and if he didn't win the ticket for Apc, the next president of Naija should come from the east. My choice was even moghalu, however, obidient now .

3147555147 first bank

uote author=TinubuDeDrugLor post=114311403]

Most, if not all the people who posted accounts here are either Anti P.O, or undecided,

The funny thing is all of them are extraordinarily broke and will go with the highest bidder like what happened in Ekiti election recently.

They are hard hit as long as the APC regime is concerned, but yet they're still supporting them. Too bad for a country that want to move forward.

I'm a die hard Supporter of Peter Obi but don't need a dime. I'm just doing my duty to ursher in a new and great day for my dear country.

Pls feel free, to still do what you want to do if you can get genuine P.O supporters on the thread

Thank you for this gestures.

More money to your pocket.[/quote]
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by Fidinno(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2022
C
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by MrALIVE: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2022
IamWonderful:
this cannot stop the movement so stop being an IDI*T

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by Divine081: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2022
Access bank: 0057053952, Acct name: Ikeh Divine Chinwendu
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by Enyimbafc: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2022
PresidObi:

Drop your account number

God bless Nigeria.
Please check previous topics of each one,before sending any money to really who are the genuine OBIDIENT.

4 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by DonMakaveli21: 8:12am On Jul 01, 2022
First bank
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by Richkid2021(m): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2022
2114313999 uba
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by Enyimbafc: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:
All must be vetted before transfers ..
You are right O.P should check each one's previous posts or topics before doing anything.
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by princeabdul(m): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=swaggu94 post=114311261][/quote] E-rat enjoy the token given to you.
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by charlesdainty(m): 8:18am On Jul 01, 2022
Odogwu Charles chukwunarun. Gtb bank. 0050562296
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by JavaScript90: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2022
Hope we won't sell our votes come 2023. Team obi all through
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by OldNairalander(m): 8:26am On Jul 01, 2022
PresidObi:

Drop your account number

God bless Nigeria.

I'm Obidient bro.
Really need this money to arrange Lunch at my work place. Yet to be paid. Thanks

0737735534 access
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by MaryAye(f): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2022
Will he also vett them on Election Day to see who are genuine. He's data, he's choice.

TinubuDeDrugLor:
All must be vetted before transfers ..

1 Like

Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by Transcriber: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2022
cheesy
Chai

See hunger

Everybody don turn obidient cheesy cheesy
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by Nnamdi42: 8:28am On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by famology(m): 8:29am On Jul 01, 2022
This is better than insulting others for the choice they make. However I hope you guys won't call it something else when other groups do something similar.?

Congratulations to all beneficiaries.
God bless the donor too.
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by yetunsbay(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2022
Seeing Sapa everywhere
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by hyflourish: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2022
Zenith bank
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by Minime10(f): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2022
Peter Gregory Obi is the "RESCUE" Nigeria Captain and I'm 100% Obidiently ObIdified
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by GreatestHeight(m): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2022
PresidObi:

Drop your account number

God bless Nigeria.
Thank you for this kind gesture. May God replenish your purse a thousand time.
First Bank 3022410314

Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by PresidObi: 8:50am On Jul 01, 2022
Let's make it 20 persons because the numbers I see here is too much.

Nigeria must be better again.
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by PresidObi: 8:56am On Jul 01, 2022
If it didn't reach you, don't worry, we will be doing this on a steady basis, we just want the enlightenment to spread all over the nation.

We want Nigeria to experience caring leadership.
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by eddykaka(m): 8:56am On Jul 01, 2022
0244597196 GTB Savings
Peter Obi is our man, and we’ll come out to o vote for him. Please let’s all have the mentality of urging everyone to get their pvcs. This time we’ll be OBIdient cool
Re: Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data by igben(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2022
0031308255; GTBANK; LEWIS I.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

North Has World's Highest Iliterate Children ( World Bank) / Uk Arrests Three Nigerian Nationals Over Sham Marriages / Bomb Blast In Abuja As Nigeria Celebrate Independence - Source: Bbc + Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.