Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,968 members, 7,956,624 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Tinubu Is The Perfect Man To Deal With Northern Bloodletting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Perfect Man To Deal With Northern Bloodletting (411 Views)

Aregbesola Vs Tinubu: Buhari, IGP, Told To Act Fast To Avoid Bloodletting / PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is The Perfect Man To Deal With Northern Bloodletting by LocalStandard1(m): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2022
Let us agree, the north loves violence and impulsive bloodshed. They are so loyal to each other that they never condemn the wickedness and savagery especially if it's against other people.
Take for example the Deborah Yakubu's case. Atiku's twitter manager posted a condemnation of the act and he asked him to delete it and then he went to apologize to the Northerners and deny the tweet.

Atiku was also the "father of the day for Buhari's son's wedding". Check it, that is not the person that will reverse Buhari's disaster insted he will cover up and continue his own.

I am all for Peter Obi but Peter Obi will be very limited in his campaign against Northern Bloodletting and aggression because all his hard decisions will be seen as a punishment and hate against the North. Take Goodluck Jonathan's time for example.

Tinubu on the other hand, like Buhari, does not forgive or forget. He doesn't care what people think about his decisions as long as they are fine by him.

MC Oluomo made a tweet criticizing and threatening the North. He is a very close and loyal henge man to Tinubu. He is saying something being talked about in secret.

For fairness a Christian Southerner should be the next President. But in the absence of that a southern one is still far better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Perfect Man To Deal With Northern Bloodletting by SlurUsername1: 7:02am On Jul 01, 2022
Ipob terrorists, keep tinubu out of ur mpkuri mri stenched mawt

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Perfect Man To Deal With Northern Bloodletting by LocalStandard1(m): 7:15am On Jul 01, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

I am not even from the South. And Nigeria have given a Boko Haram spokesman a chance at presidency, why not an Ibop, or a drug lord?
Re: Tinubu Is The Perfect Man To Deal With Northern Bloodletting by limeta(f): 7:16am On Jul 01, 2022
We still on Owo massacre
Your kingpin is not cleared yet .

Are you one of the cows .

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Perfect Man To Deal With Northern Bloodletting by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:18am On Jul 01, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

You're indeed sick and needs urgent psychiatric attention.

Useless imp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Perfect Man To Deal With Northern Bloodletting by Truthisunique2: 7:18am On Jul 01, 2022
Where are the cows would always be his response

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Perfect Man To Deal With Northern Bloodletting by Truthisunique2: 7:19am On Jul 01, 2022
LocalStandard1:

I am not even from the South. And Nigeria have given a Boko Haram spokesman a chance at presidency, why not an Ibop, or a drug lord?
A Boko Haram spokesman is a true Muslim practicing his religion

A drug lord pushing drugs doesn't propagate Islam in any way
Re: Tinubu Is The Perfect Man To Deal With Northern Bloodletting by SlurUsername1: 7:20am On Jul 01, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Chinedu, stop denying ur ibo-ness. Its morning start preparing to hawk the leftover gala and pure water from yesterday

30 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Perfect Man To Deal With Northern Bloodletting by Oilwell(m): 7:21am On Jul 01, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Let us agree, the north loves violence and impulsive bloodshed. They are so loyal to each other that they never condemn the wickedness and savagery especially if it's against other people.
Take for example the Deborah Yakubu's case. Atiku's twitter manager posted a condemnation of the act and he asked him to delete it and then he went to apologize to the Northerners and deny the tweet.

Atiku was also the "father of the day for Buhari's son's wedding". Check it, that is not the person that will reverse Buhari's disaster insted he will cover up and continue his own.

I am all for Peter Obi but Peter Obi will be very limited in his campaign against Northern Bloodletting and aggression because all his hard decisions will be seen as a punishment and hate against the North. Take Goodluck Jonathan's time for example.

Tinubu on the other hand, like Buhari, does not forgive or forget. He doesn't care what people think about his decisions as long as they are fine by him.

MC Oluomo made a tweet criticizing and threatening the North. He is a very close and loyal henge man to Tinubu. He is saying something being talked about in secret.

For fairness a Christian Southerner should be the next President. But in the absence of that a southern one is still far better.

I thought Bashir's twit below was an exaggeration until I saw yesterday the whatsapp status of one of my former colleague. He is from one of the Kano rich families/Oligarchs. He resigned three years ago to start his own Oil business and a big boy now. He still has one of the Peter Obi's video on his Whatsapp status now.
My brothers and sisters this is spreading like wild fire.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Perfect Man To Deal With Northern Bloodletting by Danwakae(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2022
Hate speech
Re: Tinubu Is The Perfect Man To Deal With Northern Bloodletting by LocalStandard1(m): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Danwakae:

Hate speech

What do you mean hate speech? Did you condemn the killing of Deborah?
When I read the news I was devastated, I felt as if she was my sister.

It was then I knew Northern minorities can not handle another decade like this.

Does your name mean beans owner, do you sell beans?
Re: Tinubu Is The Perfect Man To Deal With Northern Bloodletting by seunmsg(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2022
Igbo folks are now using different handles claiming SW to post nonsense about the north just to cause
disaffection between Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani people. They really think anybody is buying this nonsense? These guys are really very slow I swear.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Perfect Man To Deal With Northern Bloodletting by hiteelong(f): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2022
Big brother is starting soon and EPL, the youth will get distracted
Re: Tinubu Is The Perfect Man To Deal With Northern Bloodletting by Danwakae(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
LocalStandard1:

What do you mean hate speech? Did you condemn the killing of Deborah?
When I read the news I was devastated, I felt as if she was my sister.

It was then I knew Northern minorities can not handle another decade like this.

Does your name mean beans owner, do you sell beans?

Just like christainity, Islam have various school of thought, and much need to be done to correct such ....i will never support the killing of any human , Allah only gives and can take life...
Re: Tinubu Is The Perfect Man To Deal With Northern Bloodletting by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Can he?
Re: Tinubu Is The Perfect Man To Deal With Northern Bloodletting by XerXers: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
The north will never trust Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Perfect Man To Deal With Northern Bloodletting by Goodday90(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mc oluomo needs tinubu there to stop the Fulani empire

Re: Tinubu Is The Perfect Man To Deal With Northern Bloodletting by Valkrie: 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
LocalStandard1:

A man that can not deal with his own leaky yansh and pricck...?

Haba tell yourself the truth for once nah...!!

The man's doesn't think straight again and is only waiting for when his ancestors would call him back home...!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Tinubu Better Respected Than MK Abiola / BREAKING: Buhari Visits Kuje Prison After Terror Attack [PHOTOS] / 2023 Presidency: Why I Picked Kashim Shetimma As Running Mate - Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.