Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,185 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) (5319 Views)

Every Igbo Person Gets Goosebumps On Sighting This Place While Going To The East / Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! / Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by Rickmann: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2022
Romanoff:
This is not Abuja. The building on the left looks like the balconies of the world trade center but then, there aren't so many high rise buildings situated in that area.

Also that tip on the right looks like that of the burg Khalifa..i think it's just different buildings shopped into one photo.
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by aieromon(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2022
CaptainZubi:

He didn't.

I see you and your friend are just catching cruise with edited images.

Exits thread.
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by ifex370(m): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2022
my3name:

angry angry
oga this is not gwagwalada

Oga na gwagwalada. Try de use better camera take picture. You go see say na gwagwalada
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by techWriter3: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2022
Not Abuja
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by Twoclans(f): 10:37am On Jul 01, 2022
That is gwa gwa karimu area.

Since we all want to be mad. cheesy
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by ayo2008: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2022
CaptainZubi:
Where in Abuja is the picture below?

Abuja of the future

1 Like

Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by franchasofficia: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2022
CaptainZubi:

He didn't.

The place he took this picture is Dubai. I know this exact spot
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by mohims(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2022
That's the UAE. See the Burj khalifa
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by Koko1119: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2022
Along federal secretary road to nnpc junction
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by NewDelhi(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rickmann:

Lol..bro I moved to Abuja in 1997 as a kid . it was nothing but bushes everywhere. I literally saw abuja develop. So when I say that's not abuja, I'm 100% sure.
There's a place like that in Abuja. Forgotten the name but that picture is Abuja.
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mynd44:
Thats Kubwa na. I can see that big Redeem church sef

You go ban people tire.

Thread closed
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
CaptainZubi:

Oh this argument dey pain me. The guy is in naija that I can bet my ballz on. The only question is the location.

View from Jabi
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lol
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by Rickmann: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
NewDelhi:

There's a place like that in Abuja. Forgotten the name but that picture is Abuja.

I laugh at you.
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by H2ho(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
This is gwarimpa grin grin
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by mprtuary: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Romanoff:
This is not Abuja. The building on the left looks like the balconies of the world trade center but then, there aren't so many high rise buildings situated in that area.
aside your first statement you ended up saying nothing
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by shortIGBOman: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Na Aba be that. grin grin

Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by saintkeppy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Those quoting different areas in Abuja as relating to the picture are just making jest of the thread, this should be moved to jokes section of this Forum.
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by shaggy007(m): 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
CaptainZubi:
Where in Abuja is the picture below?

Central business District
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by Snitch24(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
modsfucker:
Mpape
Lmao cheesy grin
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rickmann:

Lol..bro I moved to Abuja in 1997 as a kid . it was nothing but bushes everywhere. I literally saw abuja develop. So when I say that's not abuja, I'm 100% sure.
It's a big pity you moved to Abuja in 1997 and still don't know that picture is of the central business district , Abuja.
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by Rickmann: 7:47am On Jul 02, 2022
KingAzubuike:

It's a big pity you moved to Abuja in 1997 and still don't know that picture is of the central business district , Abuja.

Lol..my stomach o grin
No be only central business district.

Oga the tallest building now in use in the fct are the central bank building made up of four towers of 13 storeys each, then nnpc building and the radio house standing at 12 storeys respectively ,which don't add up in that photo.

Thanks.
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:50am On Jul 03, 2022
Rickmann:

Lol..my stomach o grin
No be only central business district.

Oga the tallest building now in use in the fct are the central bank building made up of four towers of 13 storeys each, then nnpc building and the radio house standing at 12 storeys respectively ,which don't add up in that photo.

Thanks.
grin

Tour Abuja well, you'll see these places. grin
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by Quintopia: 5:56am On Jul 03, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Is not Abuja and it can never be

Ditch your inferioirity complex.
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by Rickmann: 7:51am On Jul 03, 2022
KingAzubuike:

grin

Tour Abuja well, you'll see these places. grin

(Chuckles)
I don't need to ma, I know the territory like the palm of my hand.
Re: Where In Abuja Is This Place (PHOTO) by my3name(m): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
ifex370:

Oga na gwagwalada. Try de use better camera take picture. You go see say na gwagwalada
Kolo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inec Releases Hotlines For Complaints / FG To Develop 20 Dams For Hydropower / Eko Atlantic City: From Adversity To Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.