Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Comedian Mark Angel Prank His Wife With Divorce, See His Wife Reaction (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mark Angel Prank His Wife With Divorce, See His Wife Reaction (video) (1238 Views)

Mark Angel Prank His Wife With Divorce, See His Wife Reaction (video) / Prank Goes Wrong As Mark Angel Prank His Wife With Divorce,see His Wife Reaction / Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Mark Angel Prank His Wife With Divorce, See His Wife Reaction (video) by 9jaspice: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2022
Watch how Mark Angel prank his wife with divorce and the prank turn out to something else, lol... See his wife Reaction cheesy grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcTXq_0lEP8

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mark Angel Prank His Wife With Divorce, See His Wife Reaction (video) by Yorobastard(m): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2022
I don't know why I just don't like this guy sha, there's something off about him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Mark Angel Prank His Wife With Divorce, See His Wife Reaction (video) by revolt(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
She's fully made up at home.... mtchweeeee... STAGED...

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mark Angel Prank His Wife With Divorce, See His Wife Reaction (video) by OneCandleAway(f): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
Yorobastard:
I don't know why I just don't like this guy sha, there's something off about him

Maybe you're tired of him. He's been in our face for long so that's understandable. I'm just hoping he gives the little girl emmanuella a good share of the revenue she generated. Because she made him popular.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wahala Regina Daniels In Hell Husband Ned Nwoko House - Lady Exp0se Secrets / Olivia Vs Gene / Naija Artistes And South Africa: New Found Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.