Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Housewife And Her Brother Kidnap Husband Over Sharing Of Cows In Kwara - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife And Her Brother Kidnap Husband Over Sharing Of Cows In Kwara (19435 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) / Sheikh Gumi: Report Of My Brother’s Kidnap Mischievous, Misleading / Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife And Her Brother Kidnap Husband Over Sharing Of Cows In Kwara by Realists(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
muyico:
India worship cow!
many pipple didnt knw d spirit in cow!
why did aron crate calf of cow for isrealite to worship? Why nt oda animals? Cow isnt
ordinary animals.blived me??

Hmmm, this your assertions are compelling for research by great minds.

However the Islamic position on cows is that"
That the Quran does not prohibit the slaughter of cattle can be gleaned from Verses 71-72 of Chapter 36 (Surah Yaaseen). It says God created “cattle” so that people can use some of them to travel and some to “eat”. Verse 73 then states: “And they have [other] profits from them [besides], and they get [milk] to drink.
Re: Housewife And Her Brother Kidnap Husband Over Sharing Of Cows In Kwara by Konjiboii: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Cow is an asset to an average Hausa man. You can milk it, eat it, and fvck it. They don't joke around with it. It's sacred

1 Like

Re: Housewife And Her Brother Kidnap Husband Over Sharing Of Cows In Kwara by bluefilm: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Something tells me their marriage is officially over.
Re: Housewife And Her Brother Kidnap Husband Over Sharing Of Cows In Kwara by MansoryMX(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Banditry and kidnapping runs in their DNA

Re: Housewife And Her Brother Kidnap Husband Over Sharing Of Cows In Kwara by trumpcoat(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wonders shall never end
Re: Housewife And Her Brother Kidnap Husband Over Sharing Of Cows In Kwara by hushkhalifa112(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Offpoint1:
If 9ja no work after Obi rule, I'll auction the country on Ebay and sell it to the highest bidder.
abi lowest bidder �
Re: Housewife And Her Brother Kidnap Husband Over Sharing Of Cows In Kwara by naija4life247: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Offpoint1:
If 9ja no work after Obi rule, I'll auction the country on Ebay and sell it to the highest bidder.

Except you are ready to give the buyer some money in addition to the country, if not, nobody will buy Buhari's liability.
Re: Housewife And Her Brother Kidnap Husband Over Sharing Of Cows In Kwara by ViceGovernor: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
muyico:
India worship cow!
many pipple didnt knw d spirit in cow!
why did aron crate calf of cow for isrealite to worship? Why nt oda animals? Cow isnt ordinary animals.blived me??
Why do you say they're not ordinary?
Me I usually have bad experience with cows I can't count how many times they've chased me in physical and in dreams.

Anywhere a cow sees me even though it is relaxed immediately I get close e must pursue me it's been like that since primary school.
Pls share if you have extra info
Re: Housewife And Her Brother Kidnap Husband Over Sharing Of Cows In Kwara by kapako4170: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hfg

Re: Housewife And Her Brother Kidnap Husband Over Sharing Of Cows In Kwara by realstars: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
She can now quantify he husband to the cow.
Re: Housewife And Her Brother Kidnap Husband Over Sharing Of Cows In Kwara by kingsceemark(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Meanwhile my beloved sisters from the East are busy making history for themselves through hard working

This dirty ones from the north are busy fighting over cows

Re: Housewife And Her Brother Kidnap Husband Over Sharing Of Cows In Kwara by slowice(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Afonjaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin

Tilumbu cousins grin
Re: Housewife And Her Brother Kidnap Husband Over Sharing Of Cows In Kwara by muyico(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
ViceGovernor:

Why do you say they're not ordinary?
Me I usually have bad experience with cows I can't count how many times they've chased me in physical and in dreams.

Anywhere a cow sees me even though it is relaxed immediately I get close e must pursue me it's been like that since primary school.
Pls share if you have extra info
visit any catholic or anglican father. Dey ve d secret of fallen angel. Many fallen angel were incharge of sum animals. And more of dem in form of animals. Google search fallen angels. And seek d 1 inform of cow and incharge of cow. After that d priest or d father will knw way out! Animals c vission more dan we human being but dey cant speaks
Re: Housewife And Her Brother Kidnap Husband Over Sharing Of Cows In Kwara by edosignature(m): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Such a sad reality

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Sell Their 2-year-old Son On Credit In Imo State (photos) / Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes / Mutilated Baby, Musa, Fit To Be Discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.