Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

'I Became Governor When Lagos Needed A Good Manager - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Became Governor When Lagos Needed A Good Manager (498 Views)

Iju Station When Lagos Was Federal Capital Versus Iju Station Now / Amaechi Became Governor Without Participating In Election / Atiku Abandoned Us When Lagos LG Allocation Was Seized – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Became Governor When Lagos Needed A Good Manager by Africana1123(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2022

2 Likes

Re: 'I Became Governor When Lagos Needed A Good Manager by God1000(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2022
I'm sorry for Nigeria if this man wins the next year's election

1 Like

Re: 'I Became Governor When Lagos Needed A Good Manager by Timialaye: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2022
grin
Re: 'I Became Governor When Lagos Needed A Good Manager by Creamypie(m): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2022
Pride comes b4 fall. Lagos has benn fct for more than 80 yrs before 1999
Re: 'I Became Governor When Lagos Needed A Good Manager by EkelediliBuhari: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2022
e go ment if this guy becomes president.

His arrogance is blatant and will not do us any good
Re: 'I Became Governor When Lagos Needed A Good Manager by Moh247: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2022
cool

Thank God for Visionary leadership of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Atleast the whole Nigeria has Lagos State to run to.

Imagine a Nigeria without Lagos. And everyone depends on uterly useless and backward region like SouthEast, and we have to visit Dirty disorganised Abia State for Visa, Business, Exportation of we Visit under developed unknown gunmen ravaged Anambra and Imo state, or Epic poverty Center like Ebonyi

2 Likes

Re: 'I Became Governor When Lagos Needed A Good Manager by Xbobtage: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2022
typing
Re: 'I Became Governor When Lagos Needed A Good Manager by Is04970: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2022
God1000:
I'm sorry for Nigeria if this man wins the next year's election
Sorry for your sorry ass.

1 Like

Re: 'I Became Governor When Lagos Needed A Good Manager by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Thank God for Visionary leadership of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Atleast the whole Nigeria has Lagos State to run to.

Imagine a Nigeria without Lagos. And everyone depends on uterly useless and backward region like SouthEast, and we have to visit Dirty disorganised Abia State for Visa, Business, Exportation of we Visit under developed unknown gunmen ravaged Anambra state

like the Owomida crew before bat became governor Lagos was relatively peaceful, the thugs were minimal but now every nooks and cranny is a base for jungies and Owomida crew... Despite the fact that Lagos has population... Berger paint, Cadbury, Unilever was in Lagos before 1999,so you paid urchins should get your fact right
Re: 'I Became Governor When Lagos Needed A Good Manager by Carlosdd: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2022
The best man for the job

1 Like

Re: 'I Became Governor When Lagos Needed A Good Manager by Moh247: 9:23am On Jul 01, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
like the Owomida crew before bat became governor Lagos was relatively peaceful, the thugs were minimal but now every nooks and cranny is a base for junkingies and Owomida crew... Despite the fact that Lagos has population... Berger paint, Cadbury, Unilever was in Lagos before 1999,so you paid urchins should get your fact right

First am not a paid urchin, and calling a stramger an urchin for whatever reason shows exactly how your mother raised you

Speaking of "Owomida". Ask any Lagosians of Age who controlled Oshodi before MC Oluomo came to their rescue?!

In case you don't know, it was a cursed soul and and and Ibo nonetity thug called Bomboy who is now resting in hell fire after OPC took the idiot out

Goto Onitsha go and see the real criminal thugs called agbero, goto Foks, go around SouthEast motor parks and see big bellied criminals extorting in Broad daylight

1 Like

Re: 'I Became Governor When Lagos Needed A Good Manager by Africana1123(m): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
like the Owomida crew before bat became governor Lagos was relatively peaceful, the thugs were minimal but now every nooks and cranny is a base for jungies and Owomida crew... Despite the fact that Lagos has population... Berger paint, Cadbury, Unilever was in Lagos before 1999,so you paid urchins should get your fact right
children of hate grin go back to your south afghanistan east ,for my life i never go to any south east state in Nigeria,.they have nothing to offer than hatred

Re: 'I Became Governor When Lagos Needed A Good Manager by wickedJezibel(f): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:

First am not a paid urchin, and calling a stramger an urchin for whatever reason shows exactly how your mother raised you

Speaking of "Owomida". Ask any Lagosians of Age who controlled Oshodi before MC Oluomo came to their rescue?!

In case you don't know, it was a cursed soul and and and Ibo nonetity thug called Bomboy who is now resting in hell fire after OPC took the idiot out

Goto Onitsha go and see the real criminal thugs called agbero, goto Foks, go around SouthEast motor parks and see big bellied criminals extorting in Broad daylight

mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2
Re: 'I Became Governor When Lagos Needed A Good Manager by Moh247: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2022
wickedJezibel:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2

So how is "how his mother raised him" an insult or you have difficulty with English

1 Like

Re: 'I Became Governor When Lagos Needed A Good Manager by Africana1123(m): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2022
wickedJezibel:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2
keep shut children of hate

(1) (Reply)

Obedients To Get Paid In IMO By An Obidient / Kidnapped ex-President Jonathan’s cousin, Mike Ogiasa begs for life [Video] / Running Mates - VP Candidates 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.