Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,219 members, 7,953,807 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Is School A Scam? The Hard Truth! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is School A Scam? The Hard Truth! (478 Views)

Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago / 'This Is School Not Hotel, Keep Moving' Spotted On A School's Wall (Photos) / What Is The Difference Between A School, A College And A University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is School A Scam? The Hard Truth! by Lateral170: 9:28am On Jul 01, 2022
Hello nairalanders

For a very long while there has been an ongoing debate, a tense agitation in the topic of if school is still relevant today.
People, most especially undergraduates, are loosing interest in school and the value of being a graduate seems to diminish over time.

Of course, a major reason for this is unemployment, and the present state of the nation's economy isn't making things any better.

Right now there is a strike and students are at home. They are way behind schedule in their life paths because of this and so many are loosing interest in going back to school all together.

Some go further to label going to school "a scam"

I did a lot of research into this to find out
*How much people believe school is a scam
*If school is really a scam
*What are the problems with school
*What motivates people to say it's a scam
*The real cause of the whole mess and how it started
*Why you should or shouldn't go to school

I got alot of information on this and put it into a video.
I promise it's a video you'd want to watch... Infact a video every student and graduate should watch.
Everyone should really see this!!

https://youtu.be/46XGlPK-jqU

Please watch.... You won't regret
Re: Is School A Scam? The Hard Truth! by Lateral170: 9:31am On Jul 01, 2022
After watching this, if you found it worth your time and resourceful, which you will, please like the video and subscribe to my channel. I make research on sensitive matters like this and in alot of other spheres like money and business.
Thanks
Re: Is School A Scam? The Hard Truth! by Cubalabloo(m): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2022
I will never regret going to school. It has shaped me into a better person.

1 Like

Re: Is School A Scam? The Hard Truth! by Lateral170: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2022
Cubalabloo:
I will never regret going to school. It has shaped me into a better person.
These are deeps words sir. Wow. Genuine
Re: Is School A Scam? The Hard Truth! by Kimiso(m): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2022
Even though we didn’t get a good job with our cerificate,we are still much better than ėsi bamigbe apo mi,we are still able to differentiate right from wrong with our intelligence from studying in school

2 Likes

Re: Is School A Scam? The Hard Truth! by talk2hb1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
People get frustrated because they didn't get the expected result from going to school, and the mantra that was preached about going to school (and getting a better life) has changed.

Going to school is not the problem, getting educated is the problem. How many of our graduates today are even employable self, why? Because they went to school only few got educated.
Despite my dislike for going to school, i will still recommend going to school, at least poor education is better than none.
School Days are one of my most unhappiest days
Re: Is School A Scam? The Hard Truth! by Wilson500: 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
What people fail to understand is that going to school doesn't mean you will be rich overnight.
Education enlightens a man.
Its left for you to apply what you have learnt to get what you want out of life. Life is not a bed of roses.
The same people shouting school is a scam are still the same people that will tell you that they can't marry someone that didn't go to school
Imagine the hypocrisy
Who are we decieving undecided
Re: Is School A Scam? The Hard Truth! by Lateral170: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Honestly, you guys are just inspiring me��

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Countries To Live And Work / Uniben Ranked 6th Best In Global Universities Ranking / How To Make Money On Affiliate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.