Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Help! Wisdom Tooth Pains!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Wisdom Tooth Pains!!! (372 Views)

Solution To Tooth Pains! / Help!!! How Can I Cure Tooth Pains Permanently / Please, How Much Is Wisdom Tooth Removal In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Wisdom Tooth Pains!!! by irijuola: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2022
I woke up with pains in my wisdom tooth on Monday of lastweek. I booked appointment with the dental clinic and I got an appointment for Wednesday. When I got to the clinic, the doctor started examination but the pain disappeared. She wanted to do X-ray but thought against it when I felt no pain again. To cut the long story short, the pain came back and was so bad. It was mainly at the left lower wisdom tooth. On Friday, my mouth became swollen and by Saturday, my teeth wouldn’t open and the pain is so great. I went back to the dentist and I was prescribed penicillin and naproxen which I’ve been taking. Today is the fifth day and the swelling is not reducing. I’ll be going back to the clinic today but just to hear from anyone who’s had similar experience with locked jaw, Please help me !!! The pain is too much cry cry cry
Re: Help! Wisdom Tooth Pains!!! by obajohn24(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
Sorry about the pain you are going through.
I think what you are experiencing in inflammation of the Gum. It comes with a lot of pain and I ability to chew with the teeth.

I will recommend KEDI GumCare and Reishi.
Trust me, you will be relieved .
Avoid cold drink. Reduce sugar intake especially from soft drinks. Change your brush to a soft one In order not to aggravate the Gum. Cheers

You can also chat me up on Whatsapp 08087106722.

Re: Help! Wisdom Tooth Pains!!! by MufasaLion: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
The best advise is to visit a dentist. Don't use any "touch and go" bullshit or whatever drugs people will suggest.

(1) (Reply)

Nuggets For Practicing Safe Sex / Miracle Seed/magic Seed For Sale At Cheapest Price / High Blood Pressure, A "Silent Killer " Ignored By Young Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.