Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu (1241 Views)

Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus / Photos Of Atiku With Nuhu Ribadu And Senator Shehu Umar Buba In Abuja / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by Mstick: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2022
Hello Nigerians,

I'd like to put some flesh on the quoted thread, so we can understand the choices before us in 2023

Atiku
He currently receives as Pension and emoluments from Nigeria tax payers as follows

a) 6 security details and personal aides;
b) N250k monthly
c) Well-furnished office
d) 5 bedroom Appt in any location of his choice
e) Vehicles and replaceable every 4yrs
f) Diplomatic Passport for life
g) Free Medical Treatment normally abroad where necessary, for themselves and their immediate families;
h) 30 days all-expense-paid vacation within and outside Nigeria

The former VP had consistently claimed these emoluments and Pensions from 2007 to date

An average citizen live under N600 a day but the man that claim to want to make our lives better has been bleeding us DRY.
Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by Mstick: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2022
Tinubu
He gets the following from Lagos tax payers

a) A house in Lagos and another in Abuja valued about N1.75B
b) Spouse and Children ─ both married and unmarried) are entitled to free medical which is not capped(Normally Abroad)
c) 100% of annual basic salaries of the incumbent Governor
d) 3 cars (Land Cruisier or Lexus 570), 2 back-up cars and one pilot car every 3yrs
e) 300 % of annual basic salary every 2yrs for House maintenance
g) 10% of annual basic salary for domestic staffs for Cook, steward, gardener, and other domestic staff (no limit)

h) 2 SSS operatives, 1 female officer, 8 policemen (4 each for his houses and personal security)

This law was enacted in 2007 and guess who was the Governor of Lagos State in 2007?

Guess who orchestrated this Law?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by Ttalk: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2022
Okay we are listening
Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by IamWonderful: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by Mstick: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2022
Peter Obi
He does not recieve or claim any pension and emoluments from the tax payers of Anambra State from 2014 to date.
Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by Mstick: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2022
What has Nigeria taken from you in the past SEVEN years?

1 Share

Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by Factcheck0001: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2022
Mstick:
Peter Obi
He does not recieve or claim any pension and emoluments from the tax payers of Anambra State from 2014 to date.
U peter obi fans are too dumb,I am very sure even your peter obi will deny this

No governor doesn’t collect monthly pay
Each governor is entitled to security personnel till he dies

Many of u are promoting peter obi with what u know nothing about,others will just b laughing at your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by Mstick: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2022
Oga you're the dumb one, your name is fact check why don't you fact check and bring out the facts.

Peter obi has said it numerous times that he doesn't collect pension from Anambra state government, you guys are quick to try and debunk things he says and he has been saying this since 2018 so why haven't you debunked this?

Peter obi doesn't move around with security, I've seen him twice at omagwa airport, and since this campaign started have you seen any police personnel attached to him?

If Peter obi have been collecting pension from Anambra state government I am sure the government or opposition would've brought this as fact.

So before you insult me like the idiôt you're go and fact check you bloódy scumbag.

Hopeless duñce, later you bàstards will say obi supporters are toxic but let it be known you insulted me first.

Now run along fûcking lout.
smiley

Factcheck0001:

Many of u are promoting peter obi with what u know nothing about,others will just b laughing at your ignorance

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by VULCAN(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2022
Actually it's you who is rather dumb.

Everybody in Nigeria ALREADY KNOWS that ex govs are ENTITLED to some benefits after leaving office.

Tinubu took this to a whole new level by creating a law to bestow billions on himself for life.

So while Tinubu costs Lagos State hundreds of millions in benefits each year.

Peter Obi does not cost Anambra such.

He did not draft any law giving himself pension and billions for life like Tinubu did.

He is the owner of Fidelity Bank so he will have had security long before he became a governor - something which Tinubu can't claim.

If he still has security now- sense should tell you that Fidelity Bank can surely afford to pay for his security.

Go and find something else to complain about Obi.

Mtscheww

Factcheck0001:

Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by DaddyFabooluz(m): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2022
This is one of the reasons Buhari said youths are lazy. Just imagine a youth wasting precious time to post this kind of rubbish online. Imagine the number of hours and days it took the poster to reason this matter before posting, you will realize he is just jobless and senseless.
Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by Mstick: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2022
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckgVW3AgkQk [/url]

Now go and watch this video on YouTube and fact check on it you fvcking dumbæss cow.

OLODO that's like the rest, supporting a known termite.
grin
[quote author=Factcheck0001 post=114316572][/quote]
Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by Ttalk: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2022
Mstick:
Tinubu
He gets the following from Lagos tax payers

a) A house in Lagos and another in Abuja valued about N1.75B
b) Spouse and Children ─ both married and unmarried) are entitled to free medical which is not capped(Normally Abroad)
c) 100% of annual basic salaries of the incumbent Governor
d) 3 cars (Land Cruisier or Lexus 570), 2 back-up cars and one pilot car every 3yrs
e) 300 % of annual basic salary every 2yrs for House maintenance
g) 10% of annual basic salary for domestic staffs for Cook, steward, gardener, and other domestic staff (no limit)

h) 2 SSS operatives, 1 female officer, 8 policemen (4 each for his houses and personal security)

This law was enacted in 2007 and guess who was the Governor of Lagos State in 2007?

Guess who orchestrated this Law?

Oga Lexus 570 was not out in 2007 na. You laced your points with so many lies. Are you Obilie?
Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by Mstick: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2022
Actually Buhari called you lazy because even with his stupîd antecdents you guys went out to vote for him.

Buhari called you lazy because while other youths your age bracket are busy holding politicians and making sure their Commonwealth are not stolen you stay online fighting and defending them.

Who made the youths jobless? Heck even me that have a job who made me poorer?

Dear clown! It doesn't take a hours to write or defend what I believe if even if it did it wouldn't matter, even while at work,school, church, hospital or anywhere my phone is a portable device that can be used.

Don't bother about how I used my time bother about how you use yours.

See this idîot using the worst calamity that has ever befallen a nation as a yardstick to judge me a citizen that have been unjustly ruled.

You don't have sense.

DaddyFabooluz:
This is one of the reasons Buhari said youths are lazy. Just imagine a youth wasting precious time to post this kind of rubbish online. Imagine the number of hours and days it took the poster to reason this matter before posting, you will realize he is just jobless and senseless.
Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by Mstick: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Were you dropped on the head as a baby?

This is something he is entitled to till death who said it ended in 2007.

Ttalk:

Oga Lexus 570 was not out in 2007 na. You laced your points with so many lies. Are you Obilie?
Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by Mstick: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2022
So I've been creating threads and replying threads without insults even when the posters are insulting.

Right now if you don't want to respect yourself and talk like a sensible adult I will remove my crown, come down to your level, drag you in the mud.

WTF! No party has the Monopoly of insults.

Later you hopeless dogs will cry foul Meanwhile you started it.
Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by Carlosdd: 11:43am On Jul 01, 2022
This op it seems you don’t know nothing anambra state ex governor pension law was passed when Obi was the sitting governor check the proof below.

THE Anambra State House of Assembly has passed a bill to give adequate pensions, allowances and other privileges on former democratically elected Governors and Deputy Governors of the state.
With the passage of the law, the Anambra State Governors’ Law, 2005 and the subsequent amendment were repealed.
Cited as the State Governors’ Pensions Law, 2009, the bill was sponsored by  Lilian Okosi, P. I. Obichukwu, Tim Egboka, Nnamdi Ezike and Bridget Chukwuka.

Essentially, the bill provides for life pension for a person who held office as Governor in accordance with the law, at a rate equivalent to his last salary in office subject to review from time to time by the incumbent Governor on the advice of the state Accountant General.
It also provides for an official car, two personal aides and provision of adequate security for his person during his lifetime at the expense of the state government.
Other provisions include allowances for cook, steward, driver and gardener to be determined from time to time by the incumbent Governor on the advice of the Head of Service and medical attention for his person, subject to the approval of the incumbent Governor.

Let’s argue with fact not fiction , we have pass a stage where someone will use pretense to play on our intelligent
Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by Carlosdd: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2022
Mstick:
Hello Nigerians,

I'd like to put some flesh on the quoted thread, so we can understand the choices before us in 2023

Atiku
He currently receives as Pension and emoluments from Nigeria tax payers as follows

a) 6 security details and personal aides;
b) N250k monthly
c) Well-furnished office
d) 5 bedroom Appt in any location of his choice
e) Vehicles and replaceable every 4yrs
f) Diplomatic Passport for life
g) Free Medical Treatment normally abroad where necessary, for themselves and their immediate families;
h) 30 days all-expense-paid vacation within and outside Nigeria

The former VP had consistently claimed these emoluments and Pensions from 2007 to date

An average citizen live under N600 a day but the man that claim to want to make our lives better has been bleeding us DRY.

Before you go far just read this and come back to defend your candidate whom you tagged as saint . Anambra ex governor pension law was sign into law during Obi tenure as governor

THE Anambra State House of Assembly has passed a bill to give adequate pensions, allowances and other privileges on former democratically elected Governors and Deputy Governors of the state.
With the passage of the law, the Anambra State Governors’ Law, 2005 and the subsequent amendment were repealed.
Cited as the State Governors’ Pensions Law, 2009, the bill was sponsored by  Lilian Okosi, P. I. Obichukwu, Tim Egboka, Nnamdi Ezike and Bridget Chukwuka.

Essentially, the bill provides for life pension for a person who held office as Governor in accordance with the law, at a rate equivalent to his last salary in office subject to review from time to time by the incumbent Governor on the advice of the state Accountant General.
It also provides for an official car, two personal aides and provision of adequate security for his person during his lifetime at the expense of the state government.
Other provisions include allowances for cook, steward, driver and gardener to be determined from time to time by the incumbent Governor on the advice of the Head of Service and medical attention for his person, subject to the approval of the incumbent Governor.
Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by Mstick: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2022
Before I reply you, did you watch the video to hear from the horse's mouth or did you bring up an article from Google.

Btw I am not a fanatic, in my book no one not even a child is a saint.

cc:carlosdd
Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by stillcreative: 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
You are the ignorant one here. The Lexus 570 has been produced since 1995.
Kindly verify.
Ttalk:

Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by Fidinno(m): 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Op all what you quoted are nothing compared to what these men are looting from our dear collapsed country called Nigeria.

These are things they can afford even if they decide to sleep till the day they die.
Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by DaddyFabooluz(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mstick:
Actually Buhari called you lazy because even with his stupîd antecdents you guys went out to vote for him.

Buhari called you lazy because while other youths your age bracket are busy holding politicians and making sure their Commonwealth are not stolen you stay online fighting and defending them.

Who made the youths jobless? Heck even me that have a job who made me poorer?

Dear clown! It doesn't take a hours to write or defend what I believe if even if it did it wouldn't matter, even while at work,school, church, hospital or anywhere my phone is a portable device that can be used.

Don't bother about how I used my time bother about how you use yours.

See this idîot using the worst calamity that has ever befallen a nation as a yardstick to judge me a citizen that have been unjustly ruled.

You don't have sense.

Your father must be very stupid not to have sense enough to have used a condom when he met your mother on the street.
As a matter of fact your mother is more stupid not have known she should have aborted you when she found out she was pregnant for you.
Now see the waste them both have ended up sending into the society.
Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by Mstick: 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
You're the waste you fûvking stupîd he goat.

You're here opening your stinking mouth to talk rubbish!

Fuçk you! Stupid bastàrd coward.

We're fighting for our lives you hopeless lizard.

Fuçk you,your parents,your children,your wife,you grandparents, infact fûck your generation waste of space.

See this vagabond creepy fôol telling me about what Buhari said, is Buhari not the cause of the joblessness.

If someone had told me in 2014 that I will leave Nigeria to go and live in another country I would have laughed in their face and this is the reality of many Nigerians and you're here telling me about what Buhari said.

Looks like you're mad! Idîot!
DaddyFabooluz:

Your father must be very stupid not to have sense enough to have used a condom when he met your mother on the street.
As a matter of fact your mother is more stupid not have known she should have aborted you when she found out she was pregnant for you.
Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by Mstick: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Bastard! Your father met your mother in church but they were not wise enough to train an independent thinker.

You're so so stûpid! If stupîdity can be given grades my dear you're a first class graduate.

You don chop?! You don baff? Do you have light?

See the Nama!

Mad man! It's like your prerogative is to abuse people while you yourself aren't any better.

Waka!

May the god of thunder strike your family out of existence.
DaddyFabooluz:

Re: Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu by Simplythebest: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Haba stop lieing opening and talking something u don't know. Oga make research before coming out to lie openly.
Factcheck0001:

(1) (Reply)

Arise Nigerians Christians, Arise! If You're 20, Read This. / Kano Youths Organise Fire Party, Burn APC Brooms (Video + Sai Mun Bata Wuta) / Anyim Pius Anyim Is The Incoming National Chairman Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.