Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail (25454 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) / IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by Memphitz357: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eriggs:
Kanu d animal will die in prison.
All the innocent souls he has caused to to die will avenge for their sins.. deaths await kanu, if u r one of his brainwashed and u r always here praising his murders on innocent igbos.
Death await u and ur family also.
You have never for once laid this same curses on the Boko Haram and bandits that are causing mayhem all over the country before oooooooo!!!
Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by Pakute: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wow.. From 10:42am - 3:52pm, this thread hasn't gone past middle of second page.. Wonderful.
Where are biafrans?.. They've ported to Labour party. Lol
Poor Kanu!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by Herbal001: 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
I think the problem for him set in as a result of him not abiding by the court rules.

Why does he jumped the bail condition?
Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by ajumma(m): 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kip kwayet

Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by afube: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Nonsense quack lawyer, he is definitely going to Prison.

The Secessionist jumped bail & was on the run for 3 years, now you are talking of accelerated hearing, you want the Court to dance to your tune?

Bunch of Clowns, feeling more important than you really are.

Your post will not age well! One hour is an eternity in politics ...........eventually Nigerians will beg IPOB to stop........okay o!
Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by ajumma(m): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
Memphitz357:

You have never for once laid this same curses on the Boko Haram and bandits that are causing mayhem all over the country before oooooooo!!!

just the beginning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by omenka(m): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mtscheeeew. Who gives a shit?

The King Pig has a huge burden of "flight risk" hanging round his snout.

He will rot in jail. This sayeth the Lord of Host smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by Jemex003: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
afube:

Your post will not age well! One hour is an eternity in politics ...........eventually Nigerians will beg IPOB to stop........okay o!

Which Nigeria?
Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by Antoeni(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
No Government Anywhere in The World Frees a Terrorist Just Like That

1 Like

Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by gidgiddy: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
They keep amending the charges just to prolong the case

One year since the federal government went to Kenya to kidnapp Kanu and bring him back to Nigeria, the case has not moved an inch
Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by JONSYN7154: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
odoemenacelevian:
FG should release the Man..
We need peace in South East
Am tired of sit at home
una never taya.

Seat home must kwantinu. After all na una dey loose no be federal government

1 Like

Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by ajumma(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
afube:

by then your skeletons must have decayed like those above that follow same path.

Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by LeoDeKing: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
see this Fulani cow talking, this country must seperate last last, then you people can go and die of hunger in your cursed northern land and let other region rest. North has always a Parasite to the rest of nigeria
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun, rule 2.
Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
I know if you Google President Buhari's mind, he want him to go home and enjoy peace with his family ..but the problem is not Nnamdi Kanu per se , but the Igbo people who keep feeling they are marginalize(but technically we are all marginilize) and the others who see Nnamdi Kanu ordeal as an opportunity to perpentuate crime against their fellow kins men..I know they are evaluating him , and I got a very good feeling he would be release soonest, provided all the derivative forces maintain the peace..At least Obi keleleke has shown that nobody hates the Igbo for any reason , let us be all partners in progress to ourselves not partners in crime.
Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by seguntijan(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Na another government go con release Kanu. For now he's chilling with PMB
Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by gidgiddy: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
omenka:
Mtscheeeew. Who gives a shit?

The King Pig has a huge burden of "flight risk" hanging round his snout.

He will rot in jail. This sayeth the Lord of Host smiley

You obviously give a shit, you would rather talk about Kanu than the 500 people Fulani hersmen massacred in Agatu LGA in your own state

1 Like

Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by Chuzoetoh(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
It's not about Nnamdi Kanu. We're all Biafrans at heart. They simply have no case against Kanu. Buhari is simply leaving him for the incoming government.
Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by Bmaster(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
I hate kanu's method of restoring Biafra.
It's genocidal,but because many people are afraid to say they don't like his ways too,so I pretend I am with him.

Edit:
please let no body quote me oo.
I'm entitled to whatever I say or post here,and is ready to bear the consequences,it's just my opinion you too can air yours

1 Like

Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by Belial06: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
see this Fulani cow talking, this country must seperate last last, then you people can go and die of hunger in your cursed northern land and let other region rest. North has always a Parasite to the rest of nigeria

That is too harsh and crude oga, try have some sense.

Also simplyleo, aka LeoDeKing aka delionleo is a Yoruba man

Peace out
Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by beardedboy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
odoemenacelevian:
FG should release the Man..
We need peace in South East
Am tired of sit at home
Really?
I thout SE is as peaceful as a snail shell.
Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by beardedboy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

You should be ashamed of yourself that your country have no case against him hence, FG would have proceeded with the case. Even if they like make them keep him 1000yrs FG have no case.

They have many cases against him. They just don't want to sentence him. They want him to suffer and waste.
Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by MartinsD12(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
ghettokid1:
IPOB reveals why Nnamdi Kanu was denied bail

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/01/ipob-reveals-why-nnamdi-kanu-was-denied-bail/#:~:text=Ifeanyi%20Ejiofor%2C%20the,said%20on%20Thursday.
FG is a loser, they have no case against kanu , if you say he is guilty why not proceed with the case , why postponing court cases every time , FG is very useless no wonder the Nigerian economy is useless and people are suffering because useless people are in authority, what does buhari or apc knows about governance nothing
Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by zoedew: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wrong reasoning by IPOB. A Defendant jumps bail and is apprehended and you expect him to get bail again!
Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by clericuzzio(m): 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Nonsense quack lawyer, he is definitely going to Prison.

The Secessionist jumped bail & was on the run for 3 years, now you are talking of accelerated hearing, you want the Court to dance to your tune?

Bunch of Clowns, feeling more important than you really are.

You're a big fool..If you keep on using this outdated narrative
Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by zoedew: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Can you negate anything the lawyer said?
Nullum tempus occurrit regi. The Lawyer pretends not to know that.
Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by shortIGBOman: 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu must spend the rest of his life in the ZOO Jail. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by noskcid(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Let’s face reality here
NNAMDI KANU will be released after election if he survives it and it’s for security reasons on the federal government part which is a game they are playing.

Lesson:
When a man wants to librate his people, there must be an authority backing him.

Question:
Who Dey back Kanu?
Re: IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Germandude30:
Nigeria is not a country.doubt me at your peril.i have seen what a reasonable country look like.fertig

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo / Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation / Why We’re Building Church In APC Secretariat – Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.