Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

3 Reasons Why You Need Crypto As An International Traveller In 2022… - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 3 Reasons Why You Need Crypto As An International Traveller In 2022… (225 Views)

Take Soft Loan With Kwitoc: Use Your Crypto As Collateral / FG May Soon Lift Ban On Crypto As SEC And CBN Meet / I Need Crypto Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You Need Crypto As An International Traveller In 2022… by Jaysmart001(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2022
I miss the good old days when one could easily walk into any bank in Nigeria to request for foreign currencies and get it delivered within minutes…

Form A was so easy to come by and in couple of days, tuition fees were deposited in the schools’ account…

If you’re in the travel space today, you’ll easily relate with what I just shared.

How long do we get to continue like this? Especially for Nigerians willing to travel…

Some days back, about 5 of my students got offers to study in the UK and had a payment deadline for their tuition fee deposit. They had to go through the CBN link to apply for Form A and all, with the long process, they couldn’t meet up with their deadlines…

The only saving Grace they had was to pay via crypto…

In less than 3 days, they received payment approval from their school.

You may say the rate is so high, but what if they had been able to accumulate as much crypto as possible before now?

We’ll come back to that…

For now, let’s check out 3 benefits of having crypto as an international traveler in 2022:

- Easy and Fast transactions from anywhere in the world:

With crypto, you can easily carry out any transaction of your choice from wherever you are. Most advanced countries now embrace crypto payments, and this saves you the stress of having to open several bank accounts.

- Secured and Decentralized Financial system:

The cryptocurrency space is fully decentralized and has a good record of being secured by the blockchain network. Nobody can access your wallet without your permission and you can house as much funds as you wish in your wallet.

- Finally, It cuts down the costs of transactions, conversion fees, ATM fees and fraud risk associated with international credit card usage.

Your question right now might be; what if the coin dumps on me just like what is happening with bitcoin and the rest?

You need to know that there are 2 major types of coins on the crypto space, Volatile and Stable coins.

Most travelers convert their volatile coins which change in value to stable coins basically because these stable coins are always equal to the dollar.

Back to my first point of accumulating crypto, I’ll like to introduce you to an aspect of the cryptocurrency space called smart contracts, this helps you accumulate as much stable coins as possible…

An example of such coins is called “DAI”.

Dai is a cryptocurrency that’s equal to the United state dollars.

With the help of smart contracts, about 250,000 persons have been able to accumulate Dai…

Imagine having about 10,000 Dai in your wallet as a traveler, you automatically have 10,000 USD on you that can easily be converted whenever you wish to.

This might sound a bit confusing to you until you try it out yourself.

I’m not here to confuse you and leave you stranded, I have a special community where you’ll get to know more about what I just shared.

To be a part of this community, feel free to reach out to me…

Till we talk again, stay productive.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Everyone! / Guess Who's Accepting Dogecoin! / Make Money Daily With Spin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.