Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

I Don't Like Raining Season,so Cold!! If You Are Like This;don't Ignore This... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Don't Like Raining Season,so Cold!! If You Are Like This;don't Ignore This... (181 Views)

Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) / Why Plateau State Is So Cold / What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Like Raining Season,so Cold!! If You Are Like This;don't Ignore This... by Phoebe108: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2022
Hi fam, how are you all coping with this weather ooo?!!! I personally don't like raining season, it's so wet and everywhere is always cold... And no two inside my own weather laidis cry.

But worry no more, for I have found a better way to enjoy this raining season!!!!

Yes, you know that I would still say it's my sweet Norland tongue. Yes Norland industrial group has a wonderful coffee that keeps you warm, boost your energy and also helps you enjoy your weather for two(for those who have their two). It's so amazing, words can't describe the feeling you get when you taste this coffee.... It will also help those of us that have cough due to the season...

Ingredients: Creamer powder (Glucose syrup, hydrogenated vegetable oil, food Additives, Emulsifier, anticaking agent), sugar, instant coffee powder, cordyceps powder, food flavor. 

Benefits of Cordyceps Coffee:

It boost Energy.

It Protects Heart Health.

It Balances Cholesterol Levels.

It regulates Respiratory functions.

May have Anti-cancer potential.

It Strengthens Immune System.

Anti-aging Properties.

Treats Sexual Dysfunction.

Potential Anti-Tumor Effects.

The nutritional facts is also clearly written on the back pack of the carton  

If you interested in getting the coffee, a pack is going for 6k. Limited packs available people are rushing the coffee, you snooze you lose. DM 0815661299 to order.

(1) (Reply)

Flood Swallow Vehicles As Motorists Scamper For Safety In Lagos / Increases Overall Energy / How To Travel From Enugu To Afikpo - Peace Mass Transit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.