Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Earn 75,000 Naira Working From Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn 75,000 Naira Working From Home (418 Views)

Naira Gains ₦‎75 Against Dollar In A Single Day / Earn 75,000 Naira Writing Articles Working From Home / Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn 75,000 Naira Working From Home by TemTweaks: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Earn 75,000 Naira Working From Home by TemTweaks: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Earn 75,000 Naira Working From Home by TemTweaks: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Earn 75,000 Naira Working From Home by effort1: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
If you like yourself and don't want to waste your time, do not work for this absurd soul. He will use you and will always come up with complaints after you have submitted the completed work so that he can find excuse not to pay.

For example, ask him why he is posting the same thing with multiple monickers.

Let him sit his ass down and write his articles by himself

2 Likes

Re: Earn 75,000 Naira Working From Home by TemTweaks: 12:40am On Jul 02, 2022
effort1:
If you like yourself and don't want to waste your time, do not work for this absurd soul. He will use you and will always come up with complaints after you have submitted the completed work so that he can find excuse not to pay.

Let him sir his ass down and write his articles by himself

I'm not the only one that recruits writers blackmailers. Go and do your research. Leave me to do my thing. Are my workers complaining to you?
Re: Earn 75,000 Naira Working From Home by effort1: 12:52am On Jul 02, 2022
TemTweaks:

I'm not the only one that recruits writers blackmailers. Go and do your research. Leave me to do my thing. Are my workers complaining to you?

No, you are the same person using different monickers. Your number is the same number you use on all your multiple monickers.

The fact that you are lying barefaced shows you are nothing other than a scammer.

How many writers have you scammed so far, you beast?!

1 Like

Re: Earn 75,000 Naira Working From Home by LincolnOnyeabor: 2:17am On Jul 02, 2022
grin grin grin

Trust the mods to do their thing.

If his offers are so genuine and concrete, how comes he uses new accounts every 2 days??

Well, to each his own.

1 Like

Re: Earn 75,000 Naira Working From Home by Ktosin753: 6:17am On Jul 02, 2022
effort1:

Let him sir his ass down and write his articles by himself
You are 100% correct. All the people that has worked for him always complain about him. He will tell you to write 41,000 words before he will pay you 50k. Any article you write, he will surely complain so you can get frustrated and leave before you get to 41,000 words. All his previous post has been full of people's complaints. That's y he creates new account everyday.

1 Like

Re: Earn 75,000 Naira Working From Home by effort1: 6:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Ktosin753:

You are 100% correct. All the people that has worked for him always complain about him. He will tell you to write 41,000 words before he will pay you 50k. Any article you write, he will surely complain so you can get frustrated and leave before you get to 41,000 words. All his previous post has been full of people's complaints. That's y he creates new account everyday.

The guy is a confirmed criminal
Re: Earn 75,000 Naira Working From Home by Haykings02: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2022
Bursted, better luck next time, Mr Scammer.
Re: Earn 75,000 Naira Working From Home by TemTweaks: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2022
Haykings02:
Bursted, better luck next time, Mr Scammer.

You've not see people who use information maliciously. I'm ready to pay within 72 hours of confirmation of his invoice. Why not ask the blackmailer to publish his invoice here. The articles he wrote and upload screenshots of our dealings since you fall so sheepishly for blackmail
Re: Earn 75,000 Naira Working From Home by Ktosin753: 4:29am On Jul 05, 2022
TemTweaks:

You've not see people who use information maliciously. I'm ready to pay within 72 hours of confirmation of his invoice. Why not ask the blackmailer to publish his invoice here. The articles he wrote and upload screenshots of our dealings since you fall so sheepishly for blackmail
More than 10 of your workers have nothing good to say about you. No wonder you are always recruiting and changing usernames. I won't allow you scam anybody on this forum again. Your time is up Mr man. Go and write all your projects yourself so you can keep all the money.
Re: Earn 75,000 Naira Working From Home by khingTony(m): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2022
This guy is a scammer, he has been owing me for over one month now, telling me stories after stories. After frustrating my efforts writing articles

Re: Earn 75,000 Naira Working From Home by khingTony(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2022
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique

You guys should ban this guy, but please don’t close this thread so that everyone will get to see it

1 Like

Re: Earn 75,000 Naira Working From Home by Ktosin753: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Below is what will happen to you if you work with this guy.
https://www.nairaland.com/7201069/how-recoup-payment-someone-whom#114234590

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 100k / Earn N2000 For A Quick Gig - Paid Immediately / What's Behind Naira's Sudden Appreciation After It's Collosal Fall Last Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.