Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Minions - The Rise Of Gru - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Minions - The Rise Of Gru (184 Views)

Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star / Gru And Segun Arinze / Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minions - The Rise Of Gru by bmdmix11: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

The untold story of one twelve-year-olds dream to become the worlds greatest supervillain.

Re: Minions - The Rise Of Gru by OlawaleBammie: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
bmdmix11:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

The untold story of one twelve-year-olds dream to become the worlds greatest supervillain.
na Gos go punish you
Re: Minions - The Rise Of Gru by bmdmix11: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
na Gos go punish you
amen ohhhh better than the devil punishing me
Re: Minions - The Rise Of Gru by hopeforcharles(m): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
bmdmix11:
amen ohhhh better than the devil punishing me
Why? I have downloaded it thru the link but it's not HD but good enough
Re: Minions - The Rise Of Gru by bmdmix11: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
hopeforcharles:

Why? I have downloaded it thru the link but it's not HD but good enough
haba boss it just came out already looking for HD cheesy
Re: Minions - The Rise Of Gru by hopeforcharles(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
bmdmix11:
haba boss it just came out already looking for HD cheesy
Lol I know, just letting those guys know your link is legit and ur efforts is great. I am enjoying the movie already.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2022, Bbnaija Season 7 Unleashed With Plenty Drama / Shawn Mendes Postpones World Tour To ‘take Care Of His Mental Health’ / (FREE REGISTRATION) International Retreat Program For Singles And Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.